Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock (5844 Views)

Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu / Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash / Dele Giwa's Mother Dies At 87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by shawndhabi: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2012
The Mother of the AIG who died in a helicopter crash in Jos just died of shock. So f....... Sad. Gosh
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
Please authenticate your story. This is Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ real dying for love
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by shawndhabi: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2012
Yea its for real.
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2012
Who will take care the poor innocent children.
Didn't they say they were like seven or something.
BTW, where is the link to your story?
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by Callotti: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2012
Na the mamma die o. . .not the wife. Haba!!!

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/03/25/late-dig-harunas-mum-died-of-shock/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=late-dig-harunas-mum-died-of-shock

[b]
Late DIG Haruna’s Mum Dies of Shock
March 25, 2012 · 1 Comment · By Abiodun Badejo
11 days after a Deputy Inspector-General of Police [DIG], Haruna died in a helicopter crash in Jos, his mother, Mrs. Silany John died yesterday of shock after she was told about her son’s death.Haruna died 12 days after he was promoted to the position of acting Inspector-General (IG).

Already, the relatives have fixed Saturday, March 31, for his burial but his mother died Saturday morning, March 24. She was 82years old.

Sympathizers have been trooping the residence to commiserate with the family since the police DIG passed on. But more sympathizers have besieged the family compound following the sudden death of Haruna’s mother.

It was gathered that Haruna’s aged father has been taken away from the house, and is unaware of his wife’s death.

“He has not even been told of his wife’s demise for fear of a third tragedy”, a family member disclosed.

When asked about funeral arrangements for the two bodies, Late Haruna’s younger brother, Yusuf said the family is perplexed and mystified.

“Mama had not been herself since Haruna died.

“Yesterday (Saturday) morning she gave up the ghost.

“We don’t know what to do now.

“Everybody [in the family] is confused”, a grief-stricken Yusuf managed to say.

To contact DailyPost Nigeria for Tips, News, Opinions, Letters and Advertisement: newsdesk@dailypost.com.ng

[/b]

Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by doctokwus: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2012
I wonder where d op got his own info dat it was d wife.Pls,its d mother dat died.This is d kinds of tins we see in Nl sometimes,people just distort stories to suit their selfish desires.Shame on d op
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by begwong: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2012
May her soul and that of her son,Haruna John rest in perfect peace with the Lord!
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by Baawaa(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2012
Nigerian police,well may their soul rest in peace
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by gulfer: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2012
RIP loving Mama. Moral is 'be careful what you wish for', If DIG Haruna did not get the promotion maybe he would still be alive! Just my tots.
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2012
RIP... Mama sad
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by ochukoccna: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2012
RIP mama Haruna.
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by sexyglow(f): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2012
Mom's death can be so painful if feels like a stab in the heart! RIP Mama.
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by LailaIkeji1: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2012
Ohhh, what a pityyyy!!!

How will the wife and family cope now?!!\

2 burials in one month. Woww.

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by stepo707: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2012
So sad!
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by emsquare(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2012
Sad one! RIP
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by 3kay945(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2012
so sad...
gulfer: RIP loving Mama. Moral is 'be careful what you wish for', If DIG Haruna did not get the promotion maybe he would still be alive! Just my tots.
you might be right. so sad
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by dabrake(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
The evil that police men do lives with them. Gat No sympathy for the family.
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by deshclones(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
dabrake: The evil that police men do lives with them. Gat No sympathy for the family.

easy man..u might have a point tho..but lets grieve with the family for now..peace man wink wink

1 Like

Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by ismhab(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
Which kind of shock? I hope it is not Electric shock.

1 Like

Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by oiseworld: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
only God knows what happened in that helicopter. May all their souls rest in peace.
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by Callotti: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
ismhab: Which kind of shock? I hope it is not Electric shock.

Mu he he he he he he
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by 1luvkipsus: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
I would have died too if i was in her shoes....what else to live for?RIP MAMA....
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by Esss(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
This news is bitches. . . Rest in peace to mother and son!!
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by Hadone(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
ismhab: Which kind of shock? I hope it is not Electric shock.
HELP ME ASK AM ABEG. BESIDES, SHE WAS AGED 82. AND IT SEEMS THE FAMILY WANTS TO CLAIM DOUBLE COMPENSATION FROM THE FG.
Re: Late DIG Haruna's Mother Dies Of Shock by ayodele123(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2012
Who went to break such a news of the DIG's demise to his 82 year old mother? It was not right to do so?
Whoever did that killed the old woman and caused a double tragedy to befall the family.
Why cant people use common sense?

(1) (Reply)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / mODIFIED / Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.