Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" (26092 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC / APC Still Leading In Kano So Far With Wide Margin / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by ejimatic: 5:56pm On May 07, 2021
berrystunn:

Did Nigeria democracy set a goal ?
Black man is waiting for God to come and do for them

goal? For where? Africa is a goalless continent
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Amumaigwe: 6:06pm On May 07, 2021
iammo:
cool

Ameachi said he was "going to" build Standard guage rail line, he did

Fashola said he was "going to" build 2nd Niger bridge, he did

PDP said they were "going to" build PDP National Sectariate Abuja they didn't

PDP in Abia State, (Nnamdi Kanu, Orji Uzor Kalu and Abaribe's State of Origin) said they were "going to" build first Center table/ flyover in Aba they didn't

Abaribe was so proud of IPOB, that he supported all their attrocities, forgetting he is also part of Government for the last 21 years, that led Nigeria into this mess.. Now his ESN / IPOB that he uses in spiting APC has materialised into full scale menace with civilian casualties, he is still blaming only Buhari

Over a Decade of Abaribecollecting Jumbo Salary (30 million naira monthly excluding estacodes) in the National Assembly

*How many Security reform Bills did he sponsor, co- sponsor or passed ?!

*How much of his 600 million naira quarterly (every 3 months) constituency allowance did he devote to security of Abia State indegene

*Ibo youths have been disturbing Nigerians with call for referendum and seccession, how many bills did Abaribe sponsor to include referendum in our constitution so that IPOB can stop killing people and have Referendum, like BREXIT

Attacking the messenger not the message is the official attitude of APC zombie supporters to dissentions. Please address the issues he raised if you can and stop spitting out smelly saliva everywhere.
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by plaindealer: 6:08pm On May 07, 2021
Trenteee:

My prayer for you and everyone that liked your comment is that God will change your lives the way APC changed Nigeria from 2015 to date.

Amen.

We thank God that the APC changed our lives from PDP Stone Age to the modern 21st century Age.

We pray to God to never return to your PDP uncle's stone age.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by plaindealer: 6:13pm On May 07, 2021
The funniest thing with this abribe clown and his fellow Igbos is the fact that before PMB, the SE did not have a single federal presence, the PDP spent 16 years in office and they did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE, not 1 single classroom or 1 single gutter, this abribe fool sat like a dummy for 16 while the PDP used the SE to collect votes with 30 years fake 2nd Niger bridge promise, with 26 years ZIK mausoleum promise.

PMB completed 26 years abandoned ZIK mausoleum in less than 2 years, going to complete 2nd NB in less than 4 years.

This abribe clown is the typical delusional lying, hateful and fraudulent Igbos..

1 Like

Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by ejimatic: 6:24pm On May 07, 2021
berrystunn:

Did Nigeria democracy set a goal ?
Black man is waiting for God to come and do for them

. The difference between expectations in2015 and realities in 2021 to 2023 is unimaginable. I pty our country.
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Blackdisciple(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2021
Augla1:
Where are they going to, kwanu?
Even them don't know

walai they don't know oo.

That continuety they are talking of ehh , bro nothing oo
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Blackdisciple(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2021
The Mallam party (APC ), sees politics as a game , imagine playing computer game
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Augla1: 6:34pm On May 07, 2021
DSC7:

Heading to doom......
This is bad gan ni!
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by moriss33(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2021
You just dislike him for reasons best known to you.
He is more than qualified to run for governor if he so chooses.
Despite his shortcomings as a senator & deputy gov...what he said is the truth, u can hate all u want but it's the truth & he is one of the very few saying something at the Senate level, others are quiet....that should scare you.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If APC is useless, the electorates will decide come 2023. My point is that it smacks of naivety when one supporting and hobbnobing with IPOB terrorists who murder our patriots is angling to speak for PDP. Senator Abaribe has made his choice on where he stands against Nigeria and posterity will judge him like it did for everyone who took up arms against Nigeria. They end up in ignominy. After Senate, what else can he hold politically? Abia state governor? He will go and head massob nah
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:49pm On May 07, 2021
moriss33:
You just dislike him for reasons best known to you.
He is more than qualified to run for governor if he so chooses.
Despite his shortcomings as a senator & deputy gov...what he said is the truth, u can hate all u want but it's the truth & he is one of the very few saying something at the Senate level, others are quiet....that should scare you.
I am incapable of hate because of how I was raised and my faith as a Christian. It is just to warn PDP of the danger of using such a IPOB terrorist senator as its face especially in the Senate. I want a strong and serious opposition so APC will be on its toes. He is not a Patriot and he is clearly not going to be my spokesman if I join PDP today.
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Cyberterror: 7:00pm On May 07, 2021
PDP is still in coma. By the time they awake, they would have been deregistered as a party.
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by moriss33(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2021
Like I said...you dislike him, maybe cuz he stood as surety for NK, who is from same state as him.
But u don't call out Governors & senators who hob-nob with sheik Gumi, who is the unofficial negotiator & spokesman of bandits & herdsmen ravaging the country.
M thinking ur ashamed cuz the Politicians u trusted & voted for to speak for the masses have all failed...its the ipob terrorist apologist senator who is doing that for you....I would be ashamed too.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I am incapable of hate because of how I was raised and my faith as a Christian. It is just to warn PDP of the danger of using such a IPOB terrorist senator as its face especially in the Senate. I want a strong and serious opposition so APC will be on its toes. He is not a Patriot and he is clearly not going to be my spokesman if I join PDP today.
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Mosesvic11(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2021
iammo:
cool

PDP in Abia State, (Nnamdi Kanu, Orji Uzor Kalu and Abaribe's State of Origin) said they were "going to" build first Center table/ flyover in Aba they didn't

Abaribe was so proud of IPOB, that he supported all their attrocities, forgetting he is also part of Government for the last 21 years, that led Nigeria into this mess.. Now his ESN / IPOB that he uses in spiting APC has materialised into full scale menace with civilian casualties, he is still blaming only Buhari

Over a Decade of Abaribecollecting Jumbo Salary (30 million naira monthly excluding estacodes) in the National Assembly

*How much of his 600 million naira quarterly (every 3 months) constituency allowance did he devote to security of Abia State indegene

*Ibo youths have been disturbing Nigerians with call for referendum and seccession, how many bills did Abaribe sponsor to include referendum in our constitution so that IPOB can stop killing people and have Referendum, like BREXIT
Sorry bro, I can how pained you are... Take heart, this government is going to sell drugs for heart pain soon okay

Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Mosesvic11(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2021
plaindealer:
The funniest thing with this abribe clown and his fellow Igbos is the fact that before PMB, the SE did not have a single federal presence, the PDP spent 16 years in office and they did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE, not 1 single classroom or 1 single gutter, this abribe fool sat like a dummy for 16 while the PDP used the SE to collect votes with 30 years fake 2nd Niger bridge promise, with 26 years ZIK mausoleum promise.

PMB completed 26 years abandoned ZIK mausoleum in less than 2 years, going to complete 2nd NB in less than 4 years.

This abribe clown is the typical delusional lying, hateful and fraudulent Igbos..

Oga your lies eh na season firm
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2021
brainpulse:
Sinator IPOB ABARIGBE has spent more than 10 years in the senate since he was first nominated April 2007 (14 years). Despite been a senator doing the years of PDP, can not boost of ANY meaningful development to the entire South East.

Just like Ortom, knows how to fool & divert the attention of their people by shouting anti government slogans that will shield them from answering important questions from their people.

The best way to scam his people (South East) is to be anti government no matter how useless you are.
Kill the messenger and throw away the message, that's what you just did
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by OPPPS: 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

As Long as it's a no go area for terrorist like you and other Muslims we are fine with it.

Get away.
What have I got to do with with potopoto Republic?
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Fcwilly: 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
The only senator with strong ball
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by berrystunn(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2021
ejimatic:
. The difference between expectations in2015 and realities in 2021 to 2023 is unimaginable. I pty our country.

Funny enough APC still have supporters
And someone is waiting to vote for APC again.
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Nobody: 12:53am On May 08, 2021
iammo:

and my prayer for you is God change your life as abaribe changed Abia State
I believe you have said an AMEN to my prayers for you and everyone that liked your comment. Since you said that Buhari is doing well, you have nothing to be afraid of.
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Nobody: 12:56am On May 08, 2021
plaindealer:

Amen.

We thank God that the APC changed our lives from PDP Stone Age to the modern 21st century Age.

We pray to God to never return to your PDP uncle's stone age.
Thank you for saying an AMEN. Your destiny will be as bright as Buhari’s achievements.
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by ejimatic: 5:58am On May 08, 2021
berrystunn:

Funny enough APC still have supporters
And someone is waiting to vote for APC again.

. My concern is which party will salvage Nigeria since all of them are the same?
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by berrystunn(m): 10:02am On May 08, 2021
ejimatic:
. My concern is which party will salvage Nigeria since all of them are the same?

We have to choose a better devil

Till youths wake up to take it back .
I don't understand the type of youth we have this days
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by franudi: 10:19am On May 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
IPOB terrorists senator. If this is the face of PDP, you need not go far to know that it is elements like this in the PDP who are behind the IPOB terrorists. To build anything, they can't do. But to burn down what others have built, they have grade A sense for such evil acts. This man will hurt the chances of PDP when campaign starts. Unlike Senator Ndume from Borno who was initially linked to Boko Haram but is now the greatest support for the army in the senate, this IPOB senator has not taken a position against the terrorist group . If they think nationalists will see the like of an IPOB senator leading the campaign of PDP in a national election and will vote PDP then PDP is not a serious party . He has been holding a political office since 1999 with no second home address apart from politics and he used the money he was paid from Nigerian tax payers to back and fund the interest of the terrorist IPOB yet he is still grandstanding as a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria. That's preposterous! PDP is pro IPOB!!
So you are one of the deceivers?
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by ejimatic: 11:23am On May 08, 2021
berrystunn:

We have to choose a better devil

Till youths wake up to take it back .
I don't understand the type of youth we have this days
Youths ? it will be the worst regime in the history of the country?
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by henrysam(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2021
mouthofThegod:
Buhari scammed you zombie that he was "going to" make $1 turn to #1 and surely,he did grin
Your brain has been fried to the gods,get well soon
Don't mind the stewoeed zombie, all those things he listed as achievements of the incompetent administration were meant for the dead people abi?
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Ifedichi1: 12:16pm On May 08, 2021
iammo:
cool

Are you done?
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by sneezeemek(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2021
iammo:

He was actually giving you a good advice
When you don’t have something sensible to contribute you shut your smelly gob. For its better you keep mute than to come here and infecting the entire space with your regional stupidity
When will you contribute more than " shut up" to National discuss... Are you that naive or are you a BOT
Re: Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" by Godswrath(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2021
They(APC) are going no way whereas "they are going, cause they have no bearing, no clue on where to go.
They're just the party of terrorist by the terrorists and for the terrorists.
Even you, PDP self what did you guys do with your 16years in power.
Lunatics people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100 Thugs Invade NLC Office In Kaduna / Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military / Meet Precious Baridoo, Who Replaces Lulu Briggs In AP In Rivers Guber Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.