Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC (17405 Views)

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Biodun556(m): 1:33am On Dec 18, 2021
The All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday said Nigerians will not replace it in 2023 with a government whose members would take the nation’s resources on a bra-buying spree.

National secretary of the caretaker extraordinary convention planning committee (CECPC) of the governing party, Sen John James Akpanudoedehe, who stated the party’s position was making a direct reference to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) whose new national chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, said recently that APC will cease to exist by April 2022.

Akpanudoedehe who stated this at the APC national secretariat while receiving state chairmen of the party who were on a solidarity visit to Governor Mai Mala Buni-led caretaker noted that Ayu’s pronouncements shall “come to nothing.”

He said, “I learnt that the new PDP chairman made a prophecy that we will scatter before April. I replied by saying that the Bible says ‘take counsel together; it shall come to nothing.’ Speak the word; it will not stand. Rather, we will be stronger and stronger. Let me send a message to PDP. If we are talking about replacing APC, it can never be you because Nigerians are too intelligent.

“Nigerians will still choose APC. Talk is cheap; even when you sponsor crises throughout Nigeria, we won all our by-elections. We inherited insurgency and we have dealt with it. As we speak, not one inch of Nigeria’s territory is being taken over by any group. That is why they have turned themselves to criminals. When PDP was in government, they took over everywhere but today, it is different.

“Maybe because the President is not the talking type; I am challenging anyone to show me any social intervention programme better than this government. People are collecting alerts for COVID-19 palliatives. Youths, women, and civil servants are collecting it.

“If you have a minister who served under that government and the Minister bought a Brassier worth 1 million, we cannot replace APC with a Brassier government. We just got information that another account has been discovered.”

https://leadership.ng/nigerians-wont-replace-us-with-bra-buying-government-apc/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Biodun556(m): 1:34am On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by talktimi(m): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Even Bawa has come out to deny anything about that bra story calling it FAKE NEWS but trust BMC zombies to keep bringing it up thereby disgracing whatever limited intellect they have remaining. You can never catch them discussing pressing national issues like security or inflation affecting the economy. If you like, fall for the idle talk of single digit IQ minions, na your wahala be that

213 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by justtoodark: 2:06am On Dec 18, 2021
fee dee fee should fvck off....

am surely not votin those sick basstards that couldnt even finish their headquaters till today....

let them go and die in south east....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Coolsperm: 2:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Bra buying gvt is better for us, at least the chop we chop, But this stupid gvt the chop we die

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Karlovych: 3:01am On Dec 18, 2021
embarassed embarassed But they plan to replace it with a 69 year old bullion van driver, foolish people

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Chai! See finishing

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Leboska(m): 3:13am On Dec 18, 2021
But you want to give us, a drug Baron & a thief.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Leboska:
But you want to give us, a drug Baron & a thief.

This is democracy, nobody is giving you anything. Nominate and vote for your preferred candidate.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:29am On Dec 18, 2021
kingawothefirst:

This is democracy, nobody is giving you anything. Nominate and vote for your preferred candidate.
. Shaikh Gumi stand a better chance to become president in Nigeria than any ndi meth cannibals
I like them none of them dare contesting but they are planning through back door. Atiku would have won had it been he did not make Peter Obi his deputy

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Jokerman(m): 4:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Remove fuel subsidy at this trying time first, and see what will happen... yeyenatu gofment

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Scream(m): 4:17am On Dec 18, 2021
A "bra buying government" is a zillion times better than a terrorist government.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by amAZEing: 4:25am On Dec 18, 2021
See UpperCut Fatality Finishing

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Una government wey no buy bra wetin we see chop? Plz Let those bra people come & be buying the bra`s so that we go see food chop.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Minime10(f): 4:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Biodun556:
Leadership News - Nigeria News, Breaking News, Politics and more
Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC

The All Progressives Congress (APC) yesterday said Nigerians will not replace it in 2023 with a government whose members would take the nation’s resources on a bra-buying spree.

National secretary of the caretaker extraordinary convention planning committee (CECPC) of the governing party, Sen John James Akpanudoedehe, who stated the party’s position was making a direct reference to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) whose new national chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, said recently that APC will cease to exist by April 2022.

Akpanudoedehe who stated this at the APC national secretariat while receiving state chairmen of the party who were on a solidarity visit to Governor Mai Mala Buni-led caretaker noted that Ayu’s pronouncements shall “come to nothing.”

He said, “I learnt that the new PDP chairman made a prophecy that we will scatter before April. I replied by saying that the Bible says ‘take counsel together; it shall come to nothing.’ Speak the word; it will not stand. Rather, we will be stronger and stronger. Let me send a message to PDP. If we are talking about replacing APC, it can never be you because Nigerians are too intelligent.

“Nigerians will still choose APC. Talk is cheap; even when you sponsor crises throughout Nigeria, we won all our by-elections. We inherited insurgency and we have dealt with it. As we speak, not one inch of Nigeria’s territory is being taken over by any group. That is why they have turned themselves to criminals. When PDP was in government, they took over everywhere but today, it is different.

“Maybe because the President is not the talking type; I am challenging anyone to show me any social intervention programme better than this government. People are collecting alerts for COVID-19 palliatives. Youths, women, and civil servants are collecting it.

“If you have a minister who served under that government and the Minister bought a Brassier worth 1 million, we cannot replace APC with a Brassier government. We just got information that another account has been discovered.”

Whoever that wrote this nonsense is fundamentally sick in the head.
He said no territory has been taken by bandits and Boko Haram, but the Niger State Governor, a senior member of his party the APC is never relenting in letting the world know that, so many local government in the state are under the control of terrorists.
In Adamawa and Zamfara for instance, terrorists imposed and collect levies from communities.
Akpan-udo edehe or whatever is name called is a useful (idiot) nicompu, who has lost complete touch with current realities, he is slumbering & snoring, when the day has gone far spent.
If senator akpanudo edehe is any serious, I dare him to take a trip just from Abuja to Kano on the road, and then perhaps another unreasonable person may want to pay attention to his senseless blabbings.
If someone in APC ever say and acknowledge the truth the way it is, will they DIE
As for Nigerians and the killing APC, the beautiful choice is solely theirs. They have every rights to vote APC in 2023 and then continue to suffer and be kill like birds.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Jidemoo: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Which way Nigeria? grin
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Biodun556:
Leadership News - Nigeria News, Breaking News, Politics and more
Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC
We prefer that bra-buying government than this penury stricken headquarter of poverty, perpetual corrupt, killing government! regime!

So please get your facts right!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:12am On Dec 18, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Chai! See finishing
Where is the finishing undecided

She bought bra, yes! But are they so different from one another

Shameless regime that promised to include women in their government yet they are being petty and shameless and ridiculing them!

I never knew that they(APC) are this childish! May God Almighty never allow us to encounter such a disgraceful party/government again! Amen!

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:18am On Dec 18, 2021
justtoodark:
fee dee fee should fvck off....

am surely not votin those sick basstards that couldnt even finish their headquaters till today....

let them go and die in south east....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Tetrahedron: 5:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Dont worry zombie, another set of Nigerians are coming!
You just wait and see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 18, 2021
i preferred the bra buying govt to the satanic occupied govt of the apc

at least, i know i will suck the breast of life, bite the nipples off and swallow it with red wine.

breast with an expensive bra, is not to be joked with

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by system21: 5:44am On Dec 18, 2021
I wonder which sane person will vote for this poverty party come 2023. APC have really dealt with Nigeria to an extent eating three square meals is an archivement

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Shameless regime that promised to include women in their government yet they are being petty and shameless!

I never knew that they are this childish! May God Almighty never allow us to encounter such a disgraceful party/government again! Amen!

Madame, why does a woman ever need a $12.5 million bra? Ahn ahn…isn’t that wickedness. If what she did isn’t wrong, how come she can’t enter Nigeria today to come and defend herself.

All thieves must answer to their thievery, please call out what’s wrong and don’t defend her because of her gender.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by OfoIgbo: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2021
You never know.

Nigerians may drop the python-monetary-swallowing government in preference for a bra buying government

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Idiko1: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2021
At least, the government in this discuss bought Bra while your silly government bought nothing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by SmartPolician: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2021
Jokerman:
Remove fuel subsidy at this trying time first, and see what will happen... yeyenatu gofment

Nothing will happen, sir.

Tribe and religion influence voters' decisions in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by backnbeta(f): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Buying bra is better than sharing deaths, hunger and poverty all over; at least the bras are not harming us directly. You are all thieves but they steal with a bit of humanity in them

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by justtoodark: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=108597079][/quote]

make only south east vote them....we no care....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by justtoodark: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Shameless regime that promised to include women in their government yet they are being petty and shameless!

I never knew that they are this childish! May God Almighty never allow us to encounter such a disgraceful party/government again! Amen!

are you normal atall....why such expensive bras....??
for what....??

you are covered when outside anyways....soo whats the need for expensive bras....??

fee dee fee is full of mentaly deranged people....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by blamingthedevil: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
talktimi:
Even Bawa has come out to deny anything about that bra story calling it FAKE NEWS but trust BMC zombies to keep bringing it up thereby disgracing whatever limited intellect they have remaining. You can never catch them discussing pressing national issues like security or inflation affecting the economy. If you like, fall for the idle talk of single digit IQ minions, na your wahala be that
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship / State Of Economy: I'm Happy I Lost Governorship Election —alao-akala / Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted In Court Over Alleged Offences While In Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.