Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems (19653 Views)

Tunde Sabiu, The Young Man Giving Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Sleepless Night(photo) / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Zeezy81: 9:06am On May 08, 2021
Na the problem go kill u

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by dederocs(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2021
A righteous man have no worries.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 9:08am On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

Olodo...

"Reminds"

Lol !
Letter " d " can't make you over look things?
Sometimes you need over look little things so as to live long..

Don't kill your self, Buhari loyalist.
Your stupidity is display on every Buhari and pantami related thread.

Just continue the good work. Last last you won't get to eat that national cake.

Dummy !!
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Max24: 9:08am On May 08, 2021
More like having sleepless nights on how to exterminate christians.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by phkka1(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2021
Sleepless night to eliminate them all.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by charlesucheh(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2021
The fact that you once supported the killings of Christians should make you inconsiderable for any public office in Nigeria. But too bad! Our dumb administration will rather attach sentiments to issues of national interest than do the needful.
.Patami is still a mole in the presidency. Take it or leave it.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by yanabasee1(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2021
gaius01:

Lol !
Letter " d " can't make you over look things?
Sometimes you need over look little things so as to live long..

Don't kill your self, Buhari loyalist.
Your stupidity is display on every Buhari and pantami related thread.

Just continue the good work. Last last you won't get to eat that national cake.

Dummy !!

Mumu....

Is that how you over look things?

And how did you come up with this? Cause, I've never supported a vegetable in my life....

Seems you're deluded and miserable...

And I've been enjoying the cake of my labour....Don't compare your wretched life with me...I am not your problem...
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Tomilola360: 9:18am On May 08, 2021
but how can I be happy that someone else is being killed?

Irrespective of religious or ethnic lines.

Nawa o
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by advanceDNA: 9:21am On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
No sleep for the wicked

U can say that again

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 9:23am On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:

Mumu....

Is that how you over look things?

And how did you come up with this? Cause, I've never supported a vegetable in my life....

Seems you're deluded and miserable...

And I've been enjoying the cake of my labour....Don't compare your wretched life with me...I am not your problem...

Unfortunately I don't have one..
You lack etiquette to correct some one. Must you display your 'lack of decorum' by insulting some one? A common " d " is making you act like a dummy.

Next time you want to correct some one please do it in a civilised way and stop being a nuisance.

Good day !!
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by aribabama(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2021
This one go soon die for sleep grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Pacesetter123(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin
So you really care for this country to the extent of causing you sleeplessness night but you blocked students from getting a new SIM card to register for their JAMB?
Why wouldn't you have sleeplessness night when you create a problem like this n you expect those children who will miss admission this year to allow you sleep well?
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by PrinceMajestic: 9:32am On May 08, 2021
Even tho his principal didnt sack him he is just in hell in his mind knowing that all nigerians already knw who he is as a terror nigga. So since then he always try to put hmself a good position but his reputation is already ruined in south nigeria. But i personally see nothing wrong in supporting taliban or al-qaeda. If christian crusade is not terrorism or christian crusaders who killed millions of non christians are not terrorists then islam, osama, al-qaeda, taliban, boko haram etc are not terrorism and they indeed worth my admiration and prayers, islamic martyrs who fought against western evil to defend their holy culture n faith are labelled terrorists for resisting western bully with full force, osama is a hero to me. Not a terrorist. I stand with Sheik Dr Pantami.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by olisaEze(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2021
As per elected official wen u be na! See problem dey disguise! grin
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by yanabasee1(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2021
gaius01:

Unfortunately I don't have one..
You lack etiquette to correct some one. Must you display your 'lack of decorum' by insulting some one? A common " d " is making you act like a dummy.

Next time you want to correct some one please do it in a civilised way and stop being a nuisance.

Good day !!

You quoted me yesterday to insult me, now you're acting like you've never insulted anyone before...

I will just let you be... You shouldn't shed your silly tears on me..You brought this upon your foolish self....

Weaklings like you cry more than the bereaved....
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by proclinician: 9:37am On May 08, 2021
Friend22:

I know folks like you will readily pounce on this thread with your unguarded ignorance.

He should be having sleepless nights because he cares ,but folks like you will never understand.

Taquiya

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Farotimi72: 9:37am On May 08, 2021
Abi ori eleyi buru ni?
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by ViolentMooslim: 9:40am On May 08, 2021
Sleepless night because your Mujahedeens are turning to slaughter your own people and youay be the next?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by ViolentMooslim: 9:43am On May 08, 2021
immortal2:
The God that took away sleep from the eyes of Cyrus the King of Persia will take away sleep from the eyes of the leaders of Baal worshipers. They claimed to be of the Hanafiyyas, but could not point out any of the righteous deeds of Abraham. They claim to be of the righteous party among all the 70 sects, but are filled with evil.

Their god allows them to rape women from other religions while the leaders bless wedding without the presence of the girls parents.

May earth quake swallow up the the Cube and the fake god inside that house.

What ever nonsense you are saying, let me help you summarize:...all Muslims are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2021
Why are u deceiving urself this man. Ur extremist cannot help Nigeria in anyway until u have completely changed.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by CodeTemplar: 9:50am On May 08, 2021
The situation of partial sharia implementation across Nigeria.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by eddyslim(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2021
I now believe this man is a complete FOOL
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by ejimatic: 9:51am On May 08, 2021
Gjrich:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/nigeria%E2%80%99s-problems-giving-me-sleepless-night%E2%80%94embattled-buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-pantami
. This man should go and sit down.Is he not among those making life difficult for Nigerians? Which sleepless night? With luxurious life they all live when masses are suffering? In 2013 I saw PMB on NTA news crying for Nigerians claiming that masses were suffering and the PDP did not allow him to rule. I had passion for him and saw in him a person who would salvage masses.Nigrtians believed in him too because of the abnormalities of PDP 16 years of misrule. When Buhari came he meant well for Nigerians but he could not perform as we all expected for two main reasons.1 He is an old man.As an old man he cannot do things like somebody younger.Old age cannot be cheated. SO he has to allow those around him to decide on cogent matters.That is why we are in a worse condition than what it was in 2015 2 Those who are with the president do not let him know the realities outside and how people suffer in the country.They are after their own interest.Regrettabky till 2023 nothing will change for better in this country. After 2023 what will happen in the country? Honestly I see no hope in sight from anybody in any party.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:58am On May 08, 2021
simplyleo

helinues
ngeneukwenu
These are the people (the sophisticated zone-b) that will buy your useless lies as they also had the same sleepless Nights always.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by dalass(f): 10:00am On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
No sleep for the wicked

Best comment! grin
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by payloader(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2021
I wish a bullet from unknown gunmen will miss him by inches, so he will know the sanctity of human lives. Nobody has tested any of them in Aso Rock, yet.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by SammyChi1988: 10:08am On May 08, 2021
You terrorists fulani politicians started this terrorist groups to frustrate Goodluck Jonathan administration.. Now all most all the northern States have been taking over by the terrorists fulani. Enjoy it... No peace for you people.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by hamxee33(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2021
May God Save my dear Nation and Continue to bless the good carbinet of the incumbent administration
Gjrich:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/05/nigeria%E2%80%99s-problems-giving-me-sleepless-night%E2%80%94embattled-buhari%E2%80%99s-minister-pantami
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Imagynation: 10:19am On May 08, 2021
Imagine that!When houseboy starts having sleepless night because of Madam wey ordinarily suppose to be oga's headache then oga will soon become a forgotten agenda.

Pantami stop day dreaming,have some sleep your illusion will clear.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by jamace(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2021
Taqiya angry

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by officialmario(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2021
See talk from blood sucker, your days are numbered, the innocent blood you have suck will haunt you..
kontinueeee
islamic terrorist.....

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by seyz91(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2021
if you believe this nonsense you are definitely one of naija's problem

make e dey deceive himself undecided

which sleepless night hin no get

anyway naijas are gullible lots sha
Gjrich:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Between Mark Leon Goldberg And Rinu Oduala And Adamu Garba On Twitter / Aiyedatiwa ‘Blocks’ Ondo APC Gubernatorial Aspirants From Meeting Tinubu / PDP Appoints Ex-Senate President, Adolphus Wabara As BoT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.