Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems (19658 Views)

Tunde Sabiu, The Young Man Giving Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Sleepless Night(photo) / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by HRMK: 10:23am On May 08, 2021
hahaha....best joke of the year!na u be president or security chief?yeye!
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by israelmao(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2021
Bloody terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by nwachi2(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2021
Tell us that what you people started have overwhelmed you and your terrorist group. No peace for the wicked.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:31am On May 08, 2021
Distractions.....
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by blacknoir: 10:38am On May 08, 2021
Must it be from a mosque that he will address the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2021
Shameless terrorist speaking
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by penplus: 10:56am On May 08, 2021
Hmm

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2021
How can you sleep when you are part of the problem ? You guys have murdered sleep,ye all shall sleep no more !
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by rotadeco27: 11:10am On May 08, 2021
It is not his fault now , this is the kind of things that we youth should come to street for to demand his resignation. But what happen during end SARS protest has shown that we are being ruled by people who have no respect for human life
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by kkonyeji(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by tunary(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2021
Hypocrite
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by DAMN99: 12:04pm On May 08, 2021
oguns222:
Why is qthe Islamic terrorist afraid?
Because his end is near ojere
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Hogan17: 12:05pm On May 08, 2021
Pantami, therefore advised Nigerians to continue praying for the peace and stability of the country.
In a sane country statements like this could cause protest and large unrest
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by ultimateprof: 12:20pm On May 08, 2021
One adjective to qualify this: Deception.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Lamanii22(f): 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
No sleep for the wicked

Honestly grin
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Friend22(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
proclinician:

Taquiya

NO BE ONLY TAQUIYA SINCE THAT'S ALL MOST OF YOUR IGNORAMUS KNOW.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Damseldammie(f): 12:33pm On May 08, 2021
Werey dey disguise
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Kreme(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2021
You no fit rest till your dreams come true na but before una kill all of una people finish everybody go don dey him dey
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Friend22(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2021
oguns222:

Pity my condition? Am I the one defending Islamic terrorism?

Some of you are just educated idiots who hardly use their brains when it comes to salient issues.
Can you prove he is a terrorist?
Can you?
Is not all about claims but proofs.

How come a terrorist went abroad to earn a degree in Robert Gordon University and attended programme at Harvard, Cambridge and MIT and " Almighty America" could not snoop down on him and get him arrested and tried, but educated scoundrels like you who can't boast of such educational qualifications shout terrorist , fundamentalist and other rubbish expletives because in your small mind nairaland is the place to vent your stupidity
like i said , i pity your condition.
Don't you see how foolish some of you reason out of hatred?!

Stop muttering rubbish like a toddler learning new words.
At least you have brain use it.
But I doubt if anyone of you use their brains how much more reason.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
No sleep for the wicked
Yes this is just d preamble,U & other terrorist cabals that ve hijacked d lifeless nepa bill certificate holder,d wife & d country & pursuing fulanization/islamic/jihadist agenda would neva have rest. Soon oda cabals like Hell Rufai, Gabbage Idiot Shehu, Aminu Bello Masari,Mamman Daura will lose thier sight.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Salisu19(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2021
BIG FAT LIE.Nigeria politicians doesn't have the interest of the masses at heart....All I wanna say that they don't really care of US....
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by ofiko123(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2021
falcon01:
No sleep for the wicked

So says the holy scriptures..
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Ferrous(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2021
See this one grin grin
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by oguns222: 1:08pm On May 08, 2021
Friend22:

Some of you are just educated idiots who hardly use their brains when it comes to salient issues.
Can you prove he is a terrorist?
Can you?
Is not all about claims but proofs.

How come a terrorist went abroad to earn a degree in Robert Gordon University and attended programme at Harvard, Cambridge and MIT and " Almighty America" could not snoop down on him and get him arrested and tried, but educated scoundrels like you who can't boast of such educational qualifications shout terrorist , fundamentalist and other rubbish expletives because in your small mind nairaland is the place to vent your stupidity
like i said , i pity your condition.
Don't you see how foolish some of you reason out of hatred?!

Stop muttering rubbish like a toddler learning new words.
At least you have brain use it.
But I doubt if anyone of you use their brains how much more reason.

You can find the evidence you seek in this link below.

I hope you will realise that you are the one with a useless education.

Lools like your brain is replaced with sawdust already.

Your senseless parents just wasted their money on you and you have turned out to be useless to yourself and the world.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56846948.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Olumiday15: 2:03pm On May 08, 2021
Be like say pant don smoke ….mahfucker

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Emperor5(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2021
Terrorist sympathizer...
Isa panatami call your terrorist boy to order if you really had sleepless nights over insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Friend22(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2021
oguns222:

You can find the evidence you seek in this link below.

I hope you will realise that you are the one with a useless education.

Lools like your brain is replaced with sawdust already.

Your senseless parents just wasted their money on you and you have turned out to be useless to yourself and the world.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-56846948.

I won't insult your parents since a pig like you deserve no real response.

Whether I read the link or not, it still proves nothing.

You are just a reprobate hater.
That's what you are.
Go get a life!
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by oguns222: 3:25pm On May 08, 2021
Friend22:

I won't insult your parents since a pig like you deserve no real response.

Whether I read the link or not, it still proves nothing.

You are just a reprobate hater.
That's what you are.
Go get a life!

That's why you remain a dumb idiot. Reading is alien to you.

A pig is still better than you; a pig doesn't murder people for religion.

Senseless Islamic terrorist.
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by Brenn594(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2021
I like jokes cheesy

Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by sundaisundai(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2021
JESUS, U OF ALL PEOPLE
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by UnabashedIPOB: 9:24pm On May 08, 2021
The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami, says he is having sleepless nights over the country’s situations.

The same Isa Pandemic, the TERRORIST that helped bring insecurity to ZOOGERIA is now claiming he's having sleepless night. What a JOKE!
Re: Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems by NaMe4: 9:27pm On May 08, 2021
grin grin grin
See this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] / Inuwa Abdul-Kadir: "El-rufai Threatened To Beat Me Up" APC Vice Chairman Says / PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.