Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg (15622 Views)

2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:28am On May 08, 2021
Bode George park well that is what you said 2019 general election that if APC will Lagos State you will go exile.

Have you go exile for one day. You're toothless bulldog.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by honestivo(m): 6:30am On May 08, 2021
2023 is the time to rewrite our history these same people that brought us here are ready to to take us more deeper if we give them the opportunity
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Imagynation: 6:31am On May 08, 2021
Rubbish will that prevent others from being one?Imagine an elder stateman reasoning like a toddler.You not being a Nigerian anymore is the solution for Tinubu not to become the president shior!
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by rhektor(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2021
Na so one prof talk that time and Trump won election then he has to tear his green card. Republic of Benin is waiting to accept you
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by courage9(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2021
This country is plagued with wolves in sheep's clothing.....
How on earth do we keep recycling criminals as leaders.....
How did we get here ?
So how can we solve this problem we've gotten ourselves into ?
There's surely a way out.........
Our's is a perculiar case and we must look for our own customized solution.....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Toks2008(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2021
Don't worry sir.

He will never become the president of Nigeria

Osinbajo/kwankwaso are the chosen ones.

If Tinubu rigs his way in the primaries then we will vote for PDP en mass even if they have a cow as their candidate.
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Toks2008(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2021
honestivo:
2023 is the time to rewrite our history these same people that brought us here are ready to to take us more deeper if we give them the opportunity

I have written before, let's start a movement for Osinbajo and Kwakwaso.. .it is not too early.

We the youths have the power.
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by officialmario(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2021
Leave the drug baron alone. only the terrorist president can predict who take over from him.
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by olmoRoc: 6:41am On May 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/07/2023-ill-cease-to-be-nigerian-if-tinubu-becomes-president-bode-george/

There's no point to resort to that. I'll actually celebrate when the hardship people are going through quadruple under him if Nigerians are that myopic and gullible to elect tinubu.
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by OritoJasi: 6:41am On May 08, 2021
Toks2008:
Don't worry sir.

He will never become the president of Nigeria

Osinbajo/kwankwaso are the chosen ones.

If Tinubu rigs his way in the primaries then we will vote for PDP en mass even if they have a cow as their candidate.

You and who are the 'we'? Oloshi omo ale like you.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by maasoap(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2021
Loverboy3333:
This man just want Tinubu to be president by all means, popularity in disguise

Wole Soyinka said something like this about Buhari

Oprah Winfrey said something like this about Donald Trump

Let's be guarded and not repeat the same mistake we made with Buhari, don't give Tinubu the popularity he want

I think it was about Trump. But I remember this old fool once said exactly the same thing about Buhari years back

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by drlateef: 6:48am On May 08, 2021
Incidentally, Tinubu is a thorn in his flesh. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet he increased Lagos IGR more than 100%. Tinubu own alpha beta and yet Lagos is the best state in Nigeria on many indices. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet he made sure Lagos survived when Obasanjo wanted to kill Lagos. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet Lagos is the only state with relatively better security despite being the most populated. Tinubu owns alpha beta, or is it bullion van made in Biafra, and yet Lagos is the only state paying the new minimum wage, the only state employing more teachers, more graduates for apprenticeship, and more street cleaners. Lagos is the only state employing more people, even more than federal government. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet, Lagos is the fifth biggest economy in Africa. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet, the biggest refinery is being built in a tiny piece of land, instead of Rivers or Akwa Ibom with bigger lands. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet, the biggest deep sea port with free trade zone is being built at Lekki. What manner of a thief is Tinubu? A benevolent thief or selfish thief? Show me any past governor in Nigeria, dead or alive that has the record of legacy set up by Tinubu and we will vote for him again. If there is none in all sincerity, then the presidency belongs to Tinubu as God wills.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Masturbator2020: 6:57am On May 08, 2021
uptimum123 post=101475793:
We
Me and my fellow foolish Nigerians don't care
Fixed
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by tfelicityk(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2021
It seems this man had some hidden secrecy... Always attacking Tinubu...
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by arsenal33: 6:58am On May 08, 2021
Bode George said he will leave Nigeria if APC won in 2015. He didn't leave because stolen money is sweet to spend in Nigeria
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by muyeski21(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2021
[quote author=Burtonj post=101478435]Tinubu the drug okpolo eyes will only be president in futa jalon where he would be relegated to after 2023.

President ko, president ni!

[/quoted me h

Wetin bring futa jalon inside the matter, u dey jump abi u dey sleep on top bicycle
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by arsenal33: 7:00am On May 08, 2021
drlateef:
Incidentally, Tinubu is a thorn in his flesh. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet he increased Lagos IGR more than 100%. Tinubu own alpha beta and yet Lagos is the best state in Nigeria on many indices. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet he made sure Lagos survived when Obasanjo wanted to kill Lagos. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet Lagos is the only state with relatively better security despite being the most populated. Tinubu owns alpha beta, or is it bullion van made in Biafra, and yet Lagos is the only state paying the new minimum wage, the only state employing more teachers, more graduates for apprenticeship, and more street cleaners. Lagos is the only state employing more people, even more than federal government. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet, Lagos is the fifth biggest economy in Africa. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet, the biggest refinery is being built in a tiny piece of land, instead of Rivers or Akwa Ibom with bigger lands. Tinubu owns alpha beta and yet, the biggest deep sea port with free trade zone is being built at Lekki. What manner of a thief is Tinubu? A benevolent thief or selfish thief? Show me any past governor in Nigeria, dead or alive that has the record of legacy set up by Tinubu and we will vote for him again. If there is none in all sincerity, then the presidency belongs to Tinubu as God wills.
Tinubu owns Alpha Beta and yet all other Nigerians are flocking to Lagos because their state governors are useless

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by arsenal33: 7:02am On May 08, 2021
mooremoney:
Tinubu can not rule this country. Instead we divide
He has done a better job than your present and all your former state governors combined
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Burtonj: 7:13am On May 08, 2021
[quote author=muyeski21 post=101482420][/quote]

Futa Jalon where is slave masters came from

That is where the okpolo eyes will go and become their president.

Your Tinubu can never be President of Nigeria.

It seems your tears are so delicious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by shadrach77: 7:22am On May 08, 2021
boolet:
cheesy I second you Bode, even though you be bast*rd too

Bode? Can you call your father by name?
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by drlateef: 7:22am On May 08, 2021
The only good news you hear in Nigeria nowadays are always from Lagos. Kidnapping is at lowest in Lagos, ditto banditry. Lagos is a land of peace and plenty. Lagos is the London of Nigeria that is blessed with good benevolent leaders Alhamdulilah. Whoever hates its leaders will be hated by God almighty. Because we can see what’s happening in other places. Tinubu will be our next president in shaa Allah. He has shortcomings. And who does not have his shortcomings? But we can all see that Tinubu bears good fruits for Lagos. He will do the same for Nigeria God willing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Toks2008(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2021
OritoJasi:

You and who are the 'we'? Oloshi omo ale like you.

If you read my post with just a little sense you won't use that Omo Ale except you are as Clueless as your Tinubu.

If my preference for Osinbajo makes me Omo ale then I will gladly be.

Arindin Atoole.

If not for stupidity how can any sane person choose Tinubu when we have osinbajo. You must be one big Clueless fellow.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Toks2008(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2021
drlateef:
The only good news you hear in Nigeria nowadays are always from Lagos. Kidnapping is at lowest in Lagos, ditto banditry. Lagos is a land of peace and plenty. Lagos is the London of Nigeria that is blessed with good benevolent leaders Alhamdulilah. Whoever hates its leaders will be hated by God almighty. Because we can see what’s happening in other places. Tinubu will be our next president in shaa Allah. He has shortcomings. And who does not have his shortcomings? But we can all see that Tinubu bears good fruits for Lagos. He will do the same for Nigeria God willing.

Bros let us leave sentiments aside.

If you have to choose between Osinbajo and Tinubu which one will you go for..

And state just one reason why. Thanks
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by drlateef: 7:28am On May 08, 2021
Toks2008:

If you read my post with just a little sense you won't use that Omo Ale except you are as Clueless as your Tinubu.

Arindin Atoole.

If not for stupidity how can any sane person choose Tinubu when we have osinbajo. You must be one big Clueless fellow.

Tell us what qualities that Osinbajo has that Tinubu does not have more of it? Did Tinubu not discover and brought out Osinbajo? Did Tinubu not put forward Osinbajo to be Vice President? Did Osinbajo not work for Tinubu as Attorney General in Lagos state? Who is a bigger leader between Tinubu and Isinbajo? Does Osinbajo have the same legacy of achievement like Tinubu? Can you tell me the legacy of Osinbajo anywhere in Nigeria? All the trader monii and other social investment of federal government which Osinbajo has been in charge, which of them is being felt everywhere? Cant you see Tinubu’s legacy in Lagos? Are you sincere or blighted by bigotry?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by drlateef: 7:32am On May 08, 2021
Toks2008:

Bros let us leave sentiments aside.

If you have to choose between Osinbajo and Tinubu which one will you go for..

And state just one reason why. Thanks

I will go for Tinubu any day. The single most important reason being that Tinubu is a manager of human and material resources and he is the best creator or discoverer of these resources in Nigeria of today. The evidence is all too glaring. He discovered the Osinbajos of this world. Osinbajo knows there is no better leader than Tinubu. That’s why he will always now for Tinubu anytime anywhere.
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Toks2008(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2021
drlateef:

Yes Tinubu is fantastically corrupt and we don't need such a man as the CEO of Nigeria but the truth is that my preference for Osinbajo has nothing to do with the aforementioned but it is as a result of his outstanding feat.

He is the first most active vice president I have ever known...several economically viable projects were all conceptualised, incubated and implemented by the office of the vice-president more than it has ever been done.

He is the only active leader who believes in Economic restructuring, a move that will bring an end to the agitations for seccession cos with economic restricting, we don't need geographical restructuring as each state will have the power to manage their resources to a very great extent.

He is in the system already, he has acted as president on several occasions, he is fresh tested and even if we can't trust him at the moment, he is a very good gamble.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by ndidibabe(f): 7:38am On May 08, 2021
MightySparrow:
Become Chadian or Afghan. Na you Sabi. Better still check to the beyond. Jagaban rules jagajaga zoogeria.

Anyways my take is Oodua Republic. The Land of ever glowing glory.
Oodua Republic? Better don't start. I was in Ekiti, Oyo, Osun and Ondo last week. If these are the states that will constitute the Republic, then it is gonna be a very poor Republic...
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Toks2008(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2021
drlateef:

Tell us what qualities that Osinbajo has that Tinubu does not have more of it? Did Tinubu not discover and brought out Osinbajo? Did Tinubu not put forward Osinbajo to be Vice President? Did Osinbajo not work for Tinubu as Attorney General in Lagos state? Who is a bigger leader between Tinubu and Isinbajo? Does Osinbajo have the same legacy of achievement like Tinubu? Can you tell me the legacy of Osinbajo anywhere in Nigeria? All the trader monii and other social investment of federal government which Osinbajo has been in charge, which of them is being felt everywhere? Cant you see Tinubu’s legacy in Lagos? Are you sincere or blighted by bigotry?

This is pure sentiment.. That he discovered Osinbajo is not enough reason to prefer him... Think again.

I just gave just a few reasons above why I prefer Osinbajo.

Osinbajo is a technocrat and less 9f a politician.. We need a fresh hand biko.
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by ndidibabe(f): 7:44am On May 08, 2021
Toks2008:

Arindin Atoole.

So in your mind, Osibanjo can rule Nigeria? You people don't even understand how politics work in Nigeria. Osibanjo doesn't have the "power" to rule Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Tdotbluejays: 7:50am On May 08, 2021
honestivo:
Some of us ceased to be Nigerians during the tenure of GEJ. However, who would have imagined that there could be an administration even worse than GEJ. I suspect the next one might even be worse than Buhari.
Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2021
ndidibabe:
So in your mind, Osibanjo can rule Nigeria? You people don't even understand how politics work in Nigeria. Osibanjo doesn't have the "power" to rule Nigeria.

Did you just post this?

You must be living in Mars. Even myself can rule Nigeria.

A whole professor can't rule Nigeria but a herdsman is in Power.

Your reasoning is why we are still where we are as a nation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg by drlateef: 8:11am On May 08, 2021
Toks2008:

This is pure sentiment.. That he discovered Osinbajo is not enough reason to prefer him... Think again.

I just gave just a few reasons above why I prefer Osinbajo.

Osinbajo is a technocrat and less 9f a politician.. We need a fresh hand biko.

Osinbajo has no track record like Tinubu. Tinubu is both a politician and a technocrat. He was an accountant with Texaco and other companies before he came to Nigeria to join Nadeco. If you want a job from me I will check your CV and track record of achievement. Tinubu has achieved far more than Osinbajo, apart from the fact that he discovered Osinbajo. You to compare Osinbajo’s achievements with that of Tinubu. Tinubu has been a political leader who discovered other leaders that are doing well. He generated revenues that was never possible before him and even after him. He laid the plan for development of Lagos and everyone can see it. He is the best manager of resources. No state would have survived what Obasanjo did to Lagos, if not for Tinubu’s astute management of Lagos resources. Many people have short memory, but people like me will never forget and will continue to remind others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Elections: "Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu" - Primate Ayodele To INEC / Bwala: Nobody'II Listen To PDP G-5 Governors If They Declare Support For Tinubu / Hardship, Killings: Tinubu Cancels 72nd Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.