Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) (4533 Views)

If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. / This Guy Want To Be A Phuck Mate To A Slayqueen. See Her Reply. / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by McEphiks(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2021
Funniest thing I’ve read today

Op is so right

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by Benwallt(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2021
Youngpo413:
Don't be a captain save a hoe.
If I can decide to get too close they will think I wanna fuk her myself. Funny thing was, the mum called a close friend of mine that she wants to seperate the girl from me. I was shocked.
Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by Benwallt(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2021
MasonKendall:
If this week finish and you nor get sense, just forget about having sense for the rest of your life. How you go see epistle like this come quote am join? Just to show the entire NL that you are senseless or what?
Oh! Condom just came ti my mind. Your father should used one. You should be deep inside the laterine
Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by ibiso1986: 6:39pm On May 09, 2021
Slay Queens are on the rise... Because of the economy, By 2030, We guys will be getting married to potential runs girls.. as 80% of girls will belong to that category..

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by KingZaddy(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2021
Mynd44 Seun
Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by MasonKendall(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2021
Benwallt:
Oh! Condom just came ti my mind. Your father should used one. You should be deep inside the laterine
you wey no suppose dey laterine, you see post wey don long pass book of Leviticus, get mind quote am. Mr man stop embarrassing your lineage.
Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by Benwallt(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2021
MasonKendall:
you wey no suppose dey laterine, you see post wey don long pass book of Leviticus, get mind quote am. Mr man stop embarrassing your lineage.
my lineages home and abroad are making As. As much as I hate vituprations, what does me quoting the so called epistle gat to do with you anyway? Talk is cheap mehn. Use your number 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by MasonKendall(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2021
Benwallt:
my lineages home and abroad are making As. As much as I hate vituprations, what does me quoting the so called epistle gat to do with you anyway? Talk is cheap mehn. Use your number 6.
My number six is what your lineage will feed on. If time is money then you have no clock. Deal with it.
Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by Sirconnect: 11:35am On May 10, 2021
chichima67791:
Op pls go and ride Keke .
hmmm why do people hate the truth
Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:45am On May 10, 2021
no wahala. every woman can be rebranded. smiley cheesy sheybi it's just to start spouting some conservative lines and y'all, especially you pseudo-hard guys Women never give the time of the day, will start falling all over yourselves?

is it not to project being a good girl for you pipu? shor. simpu tin. we'll enjoy our youths and do all sorts and y'all will still come for us. a man is man even if na simp. stay pressed writing theses over women living their lives. haqhaqhaqhaqhaqhaq.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by KingZaddy(m): 2:04am On May 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
no wahala. every woman can be rebranded. smiley cheesy sheybi it's just to start spouting some conservative lines and y'all, especially you pseudo-hard guys Women never give the time of the day, will start falling all over yourselves?

is it not to project being a good girl for you pipu? shor. simpu tin. we'll enjoy our youths and do all sorts and y'all will still come for us. a man is man even if na simp. stay pressed writing theses over women living their lives. haqhaqhaqhaqhaqhaq.
Hope when you are done enjoying your Youth and doing all sorts you will still be a virgin with hymen because if not, if you meet men like me then you are fvcked smiley
Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:57am On May 11, 2021
KingZobo:
Hope when you are done enjoying your Youth and doing all sorts you will still be a virgin with hymen because if not, if you meet men like me then you are fvcked

fúcked? right. no. you're just an e-noisemaker and i can bet my toes that you won't end up with someone that's 100% of the standards you signal to have. you're like the thousands of tasteless and faceless guys here with the same mental wirings...

you won't be the first doing this.

SmellyUranusRat, abi na SocraticRat.
Re: Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) by Benwallt(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2021
MasonKendall:
My number six is what your lineage will feed on. If time is money then you have no clock. Deal with it.
No wonder you don't have the smallest atom of sense but don't too worry, whenever we finish eating your number 6 we will dump you in the laterine where you belong. You so disoriented,

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Is It Just Me? / 6 Months Pregnant, Husband Not Showing Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.