Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 (47921 Views)

#occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by JomoGbomo2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
God bless you Ziccoit, you spoke my mind. I am still baffled at what is going on in the heads of those young jobless graduates who are mouthing "We voted for Jonathan and not PDP". Enjoy your PDP and everything that comes with it and stop complaining or is it BUHARI and his religious fanatics that are operating in Delta now?. It is too early to complain, just a week out of four years.
Beware of that calamity that will not only befall those who pulled it with their hands but all including those who kept quiet while a wrong thing was being done. Goodluck to you in the Delta.

Nice one Omo alaro

The bolded sound familiar and is making laugh really. Goodluck to Delta State.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Omooba77: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
Some people never see anything good in their country, so their lives never move forward!
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Aderupoko2: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
Omooba77:

Some people never see anything good in their country, so their lives never move forward!

You have read too many motivational books grin
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
Omooba77:

Stop chatting palmwine-induced philosophical shyt!
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by mithel(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
who r d ppl dat r even votin against fashola in lagos,e be lyk say na deir yansh dem dey use think oooo,abi dey r blind to see d good works of the man ni? undecided undecided

was expecting,pdp 000 in most wards at least for gubernatorial
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by omoalaro: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
« #166 on: Today at 04:20:38 PM »

Please fellow Nairalanders join me to tell Jega to cancel the entire Delta polls.
I am from that State and thess Principalities in that state called PDP Politicians  doesn't want to allow my people choose who they want to choose.

Cancel wetin?. No way! taste the bitter pill for once. next time when you see injustice, whether to you or to another person, you will learn to condemn it.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by omogidi234(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
mithel:

who r d ppl dat r even votin against fashola in lagos,e be lyk say na deir yansh dem dey use think oooo,abi dey r blind to see d good works of the man ni? undecided undecided

E no easy like that oh! That Fash baba is doing well is not the business of someone who will at least get 3k or more to enter joint this evening , u know (no be my mouth you go hear am). The import is that a few are interested in today not minding what today's decision bring on their future.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by RemKen: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
I'm in Delta and can confirm that all reported cases of ballot boxes snatching had been reported on Live Radio Programme anchored by Edward Apati Ogude  on Delta Broadcasting Cor. Asaba, and INEC REO as well as Police Comm fully informed. All deltans are expecting these and everyone that stands for truth all over Nigeria will not be surprised at all, the almighty ruling party doing whatsoever it takes to keep themselves in power. Those that are yet to taste the BITTER PILL called PDP, pray that you will never have to.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Ecash1: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
Omooba77:

I hailed you Omooba, I believe ya, we need to be damn positive because Nigeria is just ours, "Even if monkey no fine, inm mama dey like am like that".
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Remii(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2011
ojofu:

Pls, what is the meaning of this phrase in English?

EKO O NI BAJE OO = LAGOS WOULD NOT BE SPOILT, DESTROYED OR GO BAD, (LAGOS WILL CONTINUE TO BE GOOD)
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by luluosas(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
What reports from ss now, everybody now knows that, it is jonathan and his pdp that caused the violence in the north.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Aderupoko2: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
No posts from Ogun and Oyo states?
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by friedrice1: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
omo alaro:

Cancel wetin?. No way! taste the bitter pill for once. next time when you see injustice, whether to you or to another person, you will learn to condemn it.

the election in Delta is going on peacefully, some international observers have confirmed this. thumbs up to JEGA. grin grin grin grin
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by mithel(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
omogidi234:

E no easy like that oh! That Fash baba is doing well is not the business of someone who will at least get 3k or more to enter joint this evening , u know (no be my mouth you go hear am). The import is that a few are interested in today not minding what today's decision bring on their future.

but u can collect the money and sill vote the correct man,dey r just dumb,yeye ppl
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by ziccoit: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
mithel:

omogidi234:

Lagos started 12 years ago with AD, graduated to AC and now ACN. Let Lagosian be pushed either by selfish-interest or a need for "change" two help PDP on board, that is only when they would appreciate what they have been enjoying since.

A woman needs to taste two husbands to be able to know which is better.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by omogidi234(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
luluosas:

What reports from ss now, everybody now knows that, it is jonathan and his pdp that caused the violence in the north.

Please don't write the PRESIDENT's name with small letter. Give honour to the man now. Haba! lipsrsealed
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by jposuagwu: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
I wish to report result of governorship and House of Assembly elections at Aguda Ward 1 & 11:

Governorship Ward 1
PDP 8
ACN 220

Governorship Ward 2
PDP 15
ACN 184

House of Assembly Ward 1
PDP 8
ACN 196

House of Assembly Aguda Ward 2
PDP 20
ACN 132

Other parties scores insignificant votes.
Voter turnout was low as about 605 people registered but 221 people were accredited to vote.

Up fashola.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by spade: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
Eluama polling unit, Urualla, Ideato-North, Imo state.

ACN - 32
PDP - 50
APGA - 409
ANPP - 1
ALP - 2
CPC - 0
Invalid - 4

I think we can officially say CPC is dead in the East, and we owe it all to the dumb Abokies in the North, & their stupidity grin
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
l advise dont post jargons here. Make we no turn am to joke
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by mithel(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2011
ziccoit:

Lagos started 12 years ago with AD, graduated to AC and now ACN. Let Lagosian be pushed either by selfish-interest or a need for "change" to help PDP on board, that is only when they would appreciate what they have been enjoying since.

A woman needs to taste too husbands to be able to know which is better.

i dnt want dat to happen oo,if pdp enter,dem no go commot again,lyk dey r doin for nigeria*shivers at the thought*.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by jmaine: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2011
ziccoit:

Was the highlighted line above directed to me in response to my post? If yes, it's quite unfortunate. My advice, don't let the second part of you take control of you in whatever you are doing. Ability to do that actually differentiates a boy from a man.

Goodluck to you as you meant it to be.

Bro ,No need hiding under that veiled attack of always growing up . . . .  You took interest in that post because of the following quote below ( as experienced lately by Buhari supporters on this land) : -

Comrade Donald Tivere Atatah
Henry Numa
"Delta State will be cleansed with the blood of partriots. I know I risk arrest, but I will say this, INEC/PDP in Delta State will suffer violence ordained by the heavens if they play games with the destiny of our children. We shall fight, people will die and I will die too, but I promise, Uduaghan and his family will join the people doing the dying, blood will roll, we have to do this to cleanse the land from evil-doers. [/b]The heavens suffereth violence, but was cleansed and lucifer was vanquished.[b] I am prepared to bear a minute of pain to precipitate my death to dwell in the arms of my creator, than watch my children suffer in bondage by a cabal and children of satan"

in order to further justify that careless rant you quoted this by the same uninformed man . .

Hope Iruka Nnamdi
Elections in amaifeke orlu, polling unit 16/21/08/017 apparently did not take place. I was accredited there today 26th april. At about a few minutes to 3pm today i went to cast my vote but i was told that voting has stopped. The box was empty and unused ballot papers were on the table. There was only one unarmed police woman there and presiding afficer claimed to be counting votes but nothing was going on. I inquired why and i was told i was not the only one and people that came before me were also told the same thing. I am particularly pained because i was accredited but was denied the oppurtunity to cast my vote. I would love this issue to be taken up. I am sending this because i have faith in inec and nigeria and i believe this report would be looked into.

And i asked you a simple question . .did the INEC staff default in his claim . .this is not about the rigidity of the compliance rate of the process but in the legality of the process itself . . was the man who was busy raging uselessly because he felt slighted by the above quote correct ? . . . I expected you to sieve between genuine rant and those just meant to serve as a distraction from the obvious . . what you were trying to sell to us was that indeed that man felt disenfranchised and hence declared bloodshed on those seen to be rigging reminiscent of the excuse the almajiris used as a blanket cover to carry out their crusade on innocent citizens in the North . . . stop beating about the bush and be honorable to acknowledge that your quote was unwarranted and not necessary  cheesy . . .

meanwhile my family dey alright as we all FASHED the PDP and plessed our hands judiciously for FASH in the gubernatorial poll while we plessed our hand against  ACN aspirants for the house of assembly . .so that Tinubu go free FASH small from his grip   grin grin
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by luluosas(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by monkeyleg: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
more Yawa for Delta state - Comfort don get Belle

UPDATE: Serious trouble in all the units of ward 10 Ethiope West LGA of Delta State, as PDP thugs chased all DPP agents away #NigeriaDecides
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by luluosas(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by blackmann(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
Can someone tell me what's going on in Oyo State? I heard people came out en-mass to vote Akala out.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by baksonlee: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2011
Oyo state: PU/32/09/12 pollin unit in saki oyo state Gov
PDP=32,
Accord=51,
ACN=58,
Invalid 5
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by thunder74(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2011
Result in my PU 24/18/02/036 (Daodu Str Oshodi Lagos.
Acc voters 215

GOV.
ACN 164,
PDP 24,

House
ACN 128,
PDP 27,
others les than 5 votes except one party that was close to ACN on the ballot paper (ATP or So) that got 23 votes in House of Assembly vote

Result also in unit PU 24/18/02/035 Oshodi, Lagos

Gov
ACN 219,
PDP 59,

House
ACN 168,
PDP 72
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by gymer(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
At PU: 24/13/05/044 in Lagos, the following are the results of the big 4 parties:
Governorship
ACN:- 277
PDP:- 39
CPC:- 01
ANPP:-00
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by otokx(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
There is free and fair election in Delta State, free and fair thuggery.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Godalone(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
We need reports from Ogun and Oyo
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by monkeyleg: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2011
Results coming through

@DSFUKDelta State Forum

Result Update- Saipem camp in wrpc-nnpc, Ward 9, voting unit Ekpan, Uvwie LGA. Govshp: Dpp 134,pdp 18 , Acn 3. 5 votes nullified.- Grant Toweh

ERAYE POLLING UNIT.
GOVERNOR.
DPP- 255
PDP-38

ASSEMBLY
DPP-244
PDP-45

@DSFUKDelta State Forum

DSFUK Govship Result: Uvwie, ward 5, unit 14; DPP - 1130, PDP - 16 -- Uncle T

Result: Sapele Okpe hall. Govship; Unit 3 DPP 100 votes PDP 10 votes . The people stood to defend their votes - Samuel Dafinone
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by gymer(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2011
At PU: 24/13/05/044 in Lagos, the following are the results of the major parties:
gymer:

At PU: 24/13/05/044 in Lagos, the following are the results of the big 4 parties:
Governorship
ACN:- 277
PDP:- 39
CPC:- 01
ANPP:-00

House of assembly in the same unit LA/24/13/05/044
ACN:-  227
PDP:- 44
Labr:- 17
, CPC:-00
ANPP:-01

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Is Watching "Black Panther" (Photos) / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.