Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos (1729 Views)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Lifeofgabbyz: 6:03pm On May 09, 2021
Hey guys, for those who are seeking a relatively affordable university in Ireland, the University of Limerick is here for you. I graduated from this prestigious school last year August.

The University of Limerick (UL) offers a range of courses and programmes from undergraduate up to doctorate and postdoctorate levels in the disciplines of Arts, humanities, social sciences, sciences and engineering.

The school fees ranges from €9k to €14k, depending on the course you want to study. You can google the university website to search for more information. The school also offers partial and full scholarships. Check the website of more info.

I have done a comprehensive video to show you the beauty of the university.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl0UPOq6DAs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Lifeofgabbyz: 6:05pm On May 09, 2021
See more pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Gossiplover: 6:12pm On May 09, 2021
The school is very fine oo but where I go see that kind money naa. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Nbote(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2021
Do they offer scholarships?
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by mekuso89(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2021
How do I apply?
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Lifeofgabbyz: 6:18pm On May 09, 2021
Yes of course, they do. The school offers partial and full scholarships. You can google the school website.
Nbote:
Do they offer scholarships?
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Lifeofgabbyz: 6:19pm On May 09, 2021
Apply through the school website. You can use google.
mekuso89:
How do I apply?
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Angelanest: 6:22pm On May 09, 2021
Hmmmm. Very beautiful university. Baba God pick my call.
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by CastedDude: 6:24pm On May 09, 2021
This is my university oo but COVID no let person flex the school well. It is well
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Nbote(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2021
Lifeofgabbyz:
Yes of course, they do. The school offers partial and full scholarships. You can google the school website.

Correct
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2021
Lifeofgabbyz:
See more pictures

Where's the website?
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by gbolagunte81693: 11:10pm On May 09, 2021
:Do they offer scholarships?
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Gentlerespect76: 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
Thanks for this.

I am interested in running a PhD. I work with a University but I am considering self sponsorship. Do you know if the fees could be paid in instalments? I saw about 11k Euros. Do you know?

Thanks for your response, please.

Lifeofgabbyz:
Hey guys, for those who are seeking a relatively affordable university in Ireland, the University of Limerick is here for you. I graduated from this prestigious school last year August.

The University of Limerick (UL) offers a range of courses and programmes from undergraduate up to doctorate and postdoctorate levels in the disciplines of Arts, humanities, social sciences, sciences and engineering.

The school fees ranges from €9k to €14k, depending on the course you want to study. You can google the university website to search for more information. The school also offers partial and full scholarships. Check the website of more info.

I have done a comprehensive video to show you the beauty of the university.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl0UPOq6DAs
Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Lifeofgabbyz: 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
I think you can pay in two installments. You can get the information from the school website or send an enquiry to the school's admission office through their website.
Gentlerespect76:
Thanks for this.

I am interested in running a PhD. I work with a University but I am considering self sponsorship. Do you know if the fees could be paid in instalments? I saw about 11k Euros. Do you know?

Thanks for your response, please.

Re: For Those Who Want To Travel To Ireland For Study. Photos by Gentlerespect76: 7:44pm On May 12, 2021
Thanks bro. I will do just that.

Lifeofgabbyz:
I think you can pay in two installments. You can get the information from the school website or send an enquiry to the school's admission office through their website.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Ship From New York To Nigeria(asaba) Help!!! / Relocate And Stay With Spouse In Spain / Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.