Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. (4013 Views)

2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:06am On May 10, 2021
All liars shall rot in hell fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:12am On May 10, 2021
helinues:
All liars shall tor in hell fire
e pain am well well tongue
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:17am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
e pain am well well tongue

I'm giving you first hand information because the incident happened right in front of my house.

I visited my residence today even though when I arrived everything has been evacuated but let me get things straight.

You have no idea how you have been sounding lately.

Bragging untop of glaring lies.

So an established ammunition seller would use rickety truck to convey his goods abi you don't know how profitable the business is.

mind you I got this information first hand because it was right in front of my house and fortunately I visited today from my unknown location to my town which is onitsha

And you had to repeat yourself again .

Do you know Dr Reed?

It get why oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by Noerection: 5:17am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
honestly if war starts in this country the media is to be blamed.
the way they manufacture news ehhh.

here are some facts you should know about the truck of ammo

I'm giving you first hand information because the incident happened right in front of my house.
I visited my residence today even though when I arrived everything has been evacuated but let me get things straight.

1. the supposed ammo are cartoons of short gun cartridges and not automatic riffle bullets.

2. for those that knows the area it's just a 50 naira keke or trek to the biggest market in west Africa which is onitsha main market.

3. the goods are own by a licensed seller that sells short gun ammo to licensed private securities and vigilantes including private individuals licensed to carry arms.

4. this is not the first time such shipment arrives in main market if you're convenient with main market you'll be seeing such shipments on daily basis.

5. it's not a new thing to the police because the owner is a licensed seller. we have many of them.

mind you I got this information first hand because it was right in front of my house and fortunately I visited today from my unknown location to my town which is onitsha.

So my Anambra people no cause for alarm it's just a normal random accident that happens to trucks conveying shipments to main market.
it happens regularly.

cc
lalasticlala Seun
pictures or idonbilifit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:18am On May 10, 2021
[s]
helinues:

You have no idea how you have been sounding lately.

Bragging untop of glaring lies.

So an established ammunition seller would use rickety truck to convey his goods abi you don't know how profitable the business is.

[/s]
you don't know anything.

stick to your nairaland attention seeking and clout chasing
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:18am On May 10, 2021
Noerection:
pictures or idonbilifit
i won't
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:22am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
you don't know anything.

stick to your nairaland attention seeking and clout chasing

Is it today you have been lying on NL?

It is today you have been busted severally for lying on NL?

Do you even have the relevancy to be taken serious?

Do you have any moral character on this forum?

Hahahahahaha.. Continue shifting goal post.

Lately, whenever I see some news, reading from people like you always give insight about what really happened cos going with the opposite of what you always say is the right story.

All what you wrote above is as usual lie from you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:25am On May 10, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Is it today you have been lying on NL?

It is today you have been busted severally for lying on NL?

Do you even have the relevancy to be taken serious?

Do you have any moral character on this forum?

Hahahahahaha.. Continue shifting goal post.

Lately, whenever I see some news, reading from people like you always give insight about what really happened cos going with the opposite of what you always say is the right story.

All what you wrote above is as usual lie from you..
[/s]
trash..
kiss the truth

Nobody takes you serious
you're just a nairaland attention seeking troll and clout chaser
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:28am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash..
kiss the truth

Nobody takes you serious
you're just a nairaland attention seeking troll and clout chaser

Hahahahahaha.

My presence and comments on this thread don kill am..

This na matter of reputation...

I repeat all what you wrote above is just the opposite of what happened cos na you NgadaAwo, the guy with so many characters on NL.

See as how he is struggling to defend his own same lies self...

Pure big fat lie.. NL's, kindly disregard the op false report ...
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:35am On May 10, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.

My presence and comments on this thread don kill am..

This na matter of reputation...

I repeat all what you wrote above is just the opposite of what happened cos na you NgadaAwo, the guy with so many characters on NL.

See as how he is struggling to defend his own same lies self...

Pure big fat lie.. NL's, kindly disregard the op false report ...
[/s]
everybody knows you
so no stress responding.

you create lies and live in the lies
such a troubled soul
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:36am On May 10, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Ipod terrorists are hopeless cowards honestly. They can never take responsibility for anything. It is the same way they threaten to kill people and then deny ever hurting a fly when they kill.

See my boy ngadaAwo here shivering from fear. I'm surprised he didnt say they were catapults and the truck fell inside his 4×4 shop.

Igbos ehn. I wonder who they think believe their stupid lies. grin grin grin grin

So my Anambra people no cause for alarm it's just a normal random accident that happens to trucks conveying shipments to main market.
it happens regularly.

You don't have to be Dr Reed before detecting so many lies and deception from his last paragraph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by KahlDrogo(m): 5:36am On May 10, 2021
helinues:
All liars shall rot in hell fire
Amen.

Cc: ngadaAwo.
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:37am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
everybody knows you
so no stress responding.

you create lies and live in the lies
such a troubled soul

it happens regularly

Do you know Dr Reed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:39am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:

Rule 1 and 2

If you like call FIFA, UN, CAF.

Another lies of yours have just been busted as usual..
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:40am On May 10, 2021
helinues:

If you like call FIFA, UN, CAF.

Another lies of yours have just been busted as usual..

sorry I don't do trolls
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by KahlDrogo(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Mynxd44 lalasticx
Rule 2.
You said someone's soul is troubled and I said yours is actually the troubled one and you call the mods. Cry cry baby. You don't even understand the rules. grin grin
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by Phcmayor(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2021
I know it's fake news
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:44am On May 10, 2021
NL's disregard Op's epistle...

So so we have been busting his lies in the past... This is the first guy to post about Eniola Badmus photoshop photo of being shot during Lekki protest with different stories to back it up. Infact, some of the fake victims photos of Endsars was posted by this same guy first on NL.

How many trucks do we know that have passed successfully?

Remember, Guber election is around the corner in Anambra while some group ( in this case they are known) have been threatening about it.

Please don't take this as a pinch of salt..

And btw, you could just take a glance at the history of the guy's comments, activities, allegiance on NL to give you more details about his character.

Anambra people, Be vigilant instead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:47am On May 10, 2021
[s]
helinues:
NL's disregard It's epistle...

So so we have been busting in the past...

How many trucks do we know that have passed successfully?

Remember, Guber election is around the corner in Anambra while some group ( in this case they are known) have been threatening about it.

Please don't take this as a pinch of salt..

Be vigilant instead..
[/s]
a troll is a troll
you can never be taken serious even by your peers
everyone knows you to be attention seeking troll.

message passed
Anambarians received it.

the opinion of a Bororo Fulani man parading as noble son of Oduduwa is useless and valueless

1 Like

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by helinues: 5:54am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
a troll is a troll
you can never be taken serious even by your peers
everyone knows you to be attention seeking troll.

message passed
Anambarians received it.

the opinion of a Bororo Fulani man parading as noble son of Oduduwa is useless and valueless

You this same guy that have been fully in support of UGM activities?

You this same NgadaAwo that has been trying to brainwash those who are not believing into UGM narration.

This same guy that have trolled and got some other Igbo people banned cos their disagreement about UGM.

If the same guy as a staunch supporter of UGM is telling you not to worry about the incident, then you could see something is not just fishy but meaty...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:56am On May 10, 2021
[s]
helinues:

You this same guy that have been fully in support of UGM activities?

You this same NgadaAwo that has been trying to brainwash those who are not believing into UGM narration.

This same guy that have trolled and got some other Igbo people banned cos their disagreement about UGM.

If the same guy as a staunch supporter of UGM is telling you not to worry about the incident, then you could see something is not just fishy but meaty...
[/s]
trash trash trash

like I said
no one takes you serious
you're just an attention seeking troll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Despite Complex Situations, Our Country's Future Remains Bright / Dino Melaye Actually On Nairaland / Was Abacha Truly Poisoned By Indian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.