Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,828 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse (19176 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Please I want to find out, dating ,sleeping and marrying a 19 years old girl / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Igbankpa(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2021
Love is unconditional
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by tasalanoni(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:
Why will I marry a physically challenged woman?

Women don finish abi na madness dey worry me?

Abeg talk better thing biko.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Your thinking is way low. You have a lot of growing up to do. I think you are either a child or a foolish adult. If you are a child, I pray you grow up not experiencing the Ill twist of fate, but if you are a foolish adult, then pray your way out of foolishness and grow into wisdom.. Cheers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by BBright1: 12:47pm On May 10, 2021
How do I even fall in love with such a person? I pity them sha
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by damiloladuke: 12:49pm On May 10, 2021
Wow
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by slimman007: 12:51pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

Be mindful of what you say remember you you can't guarantee what tomorrow brings some of them that are physically challenge where ones complete physically before the unfortunate happens to them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by NELLY1990: 12:54pm On May 10, 2021
Be careful with what comes out of your heart to your mouth. No condition is permanent; you may find yourself in this position and then what will you do if people run away from you. Fear God and what he can do.
bluefilm:

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by SunShowAfrica: 1:00pm On May 10, 2021
See wouldn't marry you too if you had physical challenges
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by yom2(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
people who sound like this are just shallow. Nothing is certain in life therefore we must always seek d grace of God. Have u ever seen people trumatiised by disease or accident?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Randal: 1:29pm On May 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by harmony75: 1:40pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Abeg talk better thing biko. You don't have fear of God.. Are they less human as you?! �

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by tydi(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2021
Ousmann:
Most of us are already dealing with mentally challenged ones

On drugs or otherwise
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Goldiness: 1:59pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

People like you end up marrying a mentally challenged woman, without knowing, you think it's only if a person is known to be mad that the person is mentally challenged, a lot of the women you date have not started roming the street....... Hahahaha never say never... Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Goldiness: 2:01pm On May 10, 2021
tasalanoni:

Your thinking is way low. You have a lot of growing up to do. I think you are either a child or a foolish adult. If you are a child, I pray you grow up not experiencing the Ill twist of fate, but if you are a foolish adult, then pray your way out of foolishness and grow into wisdom.. Cheers

Abeg tell am oooh,
He is mad, he already has mental challenge, I pray he such fate does not befall him

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Goldiness: 2:03pm On May 10, 2021
BBright1:
How do I even fall in love with such a person? I pity them sha

The way other normal people fall in love alright. No difference, everyone is human. Pray you don't experience what will make you incapacitated for life alright angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by lastchild: 2:05pm On May 10, 2021
my problem of dating or marrying any physically challenged person is that my mind will Always tell me that if they were OK there are chances they won't date nor marry me

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by bluefilm: 2:41pm On May 10, 2021
Goldiness:
People like you end up marrying a mentally challenged woman, without knowing, you think it's only if a person is known to be mad that the person is mentally challenged, a lot of the women you date have not started roming the street....... Hahahaha never say never... Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I know you are talking from experience.

Greet your mentally deranged wife for me, okay?
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by bluefilm: 2:47pm On May 10, 2021
yom2:
people who sound like this are just shallow. Nothing is certain in life therefore we must always seek d grace of God. Have u ever seen people trumatiised by disease or accident?

At least, I know that when I married her, she was not physically challenged.

If the accident or disease that traumatized her happens after we are married, then I will accept that as the will of God.

But as for me to use my korokoro eye go select woman wey dey physically challenged say na she go be my wife?

Lai lai... e no fit happen!
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by bluefilm: 2:50pm On May 10, 2021
tasalanoni:

With all your supposed intelligence, the only 'solution' you could offer to my 'problem' is prayers.

Ewu awusa.
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by bjprodint1: 2:58pm On May 10, 2021
I am madly in love with a physically challenged.we av two kids together.we ar seperated but i still love him.my problem with him is that am not treated well by him also d fact that we are broke.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by blueAgent(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

At least, I know that when I married her, she was not physically challenged.

If the accident or disease that traumatized her happens after we are married, then I will accept that as the will of God.

But as for me to use my korokoro eye go select woman wey dey physically challenged say na she go be my wife?

Lai lai... e no fit happen!

If you cannot, stop discouraging others that can, you are sounding like they are outcasts, they are humans time and circumstance happens to all.

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by blueAgent(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2021
Goldiness:

The way other normal people fall in love alright. No difference, everyone is human. Pray you don't experience what will make you incapacitated for life alright angry

That's our prayer, that we and our loved ones will never experience such.
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Goldiness: 5:06pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

I know you are talking from experience.

Greet your mentally deranged wife for me, okay?

see,I don't need to talk from experience to be able to know what is right, what is proper to say in a public space so as not to offend or decourage people from marrying physically challenged people or even loving them unconditionally. Change your reasoning and accept that you are mentally challenged, your change starts from there. Accept your condition, only your comment alone attracted many caution from others to you, showing who you are. May God help you as you seek help.

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by bluefilm: 5:07pm On May 10, 2021
blueAgent:

If you cannot, stop discouraging others that can, you are sounding like they are outcasts, they are humans time and circumstance happens to all.

Nwoke m, mechie onu gi biko.

Who's discouraging who?

Is it because I am speaking out loud what so many people already know but are only saying in their minds?

Nairaland is a 'faceless' forum that's why I'm loudly expressing myself like this.

If you meet me in person in real life, I bet you, you will never ever see me saying anything like this but that doesn't mean I don't have in my mind.

It is what it is. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Richthekid: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
Oh
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Mikeal09: 5:16pm On May 10, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
People can choose whatever they want. I like that she made hers, it says a lot about her. Society will adjust for the brave.

Some others can choose, but often do not make their choices, society does the selection. The problem with what society chooses is that, it changes. And one would have to keep changing to not become unfit.
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Drdreluv: 6:21pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
no condition is permanent u can be physically challenge ur self
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Gcool2(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2021
bjprodint1:
I am madly in love with a physically challenged.we av two kids together.we ar seperated but i still love him.my problem with him is that am not treated well by him also d fact that we are broke.
Interesting,would you love to share your story?I sent PM.
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by blueAgent(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Nwoke m, mechie onu gi biko.

Who's discouraging who?

Is it because I am speaking out loud what so many people already know but are only saying in their minds?

Nairaland is a 'faceless' forum that's why I'm loudly expressing myself like this.

If you meet me in person in real life, I bet you, you will never ever see me saying anything like this but that doesn't mean I don't have in my mind.

It is what it is. kiss kiss kiss

Even at that, you can still sound polite.
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by Mainlymanof: 8:30pm On May 10, 2021
bjprodint1:
Hi chat me up on WhatsApp or drop yours . I have a question to ask you . Pls do this for my Godsake 070_1_543_3502
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by bjprodint1: 10:04pm On May 10, 2021
Mainlymanof:

Hi chat me up on WhatsApp or drop yours . I have a question to ask you . Pls do this for my Godsake 070_1_543_3502
My fone doesnt whatsapp oh.free to call me tomorrow 0.9.1.3.7..4.7.4.6.6.4
Re: The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse by bjprodint1: 10:06pm On May 10, 2021
Mainlymanof:

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf / Deleted / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.