Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,602 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency (17013 Views)

NPA: Hadiza Usman’s Suspension Disheartening –former Liberian President, Sirleef / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Nobody: 8:21am On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:
This Amaechi seems to be more powerful than I thought o!

But what happened? I thought Amaechi and Elrufai were in same bloc?

Let’s talk about it, Amaechi has won almost every battle he has gotten into.

He wanted GEJ out, he achieved it.

He wanted Oshiomole out, he achieved it.

He wanted the Magnus Abe led faction out, he achieved it.

In this Hadiza Usman battle, he fought Elrufai and Dangote in the process and still won.

Now he’s reporting the president’s Chief of Staff to the president.

Why does Buhari seem to like Amaechi this much?

The one battle Amaechi could not win has been defeating Wike the wicked.

Shows you wike is mad too cheesy
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by daddytime(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2021
Garba Shehu is unsettled...

That is the Presidency.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Penguin2: 8:21am On May 10, 2021
joyandfaith:

Yes he is. Amaechi and Fayemi are very close to Buhari than Mr Life Governor of Lagos state

Lol. You said Mr Life Governor of Lagos grin

Tinubu has suffered
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by pharmagba: 8:23am On May 10, 2021
My inferences
1- Buhari is not in control
2- whoever gets to Buhari gets his wishes done
eg former Buhari driver, Amechi, and Hadiza
3- The presidency is divided while the president in oblivious
4- The chief of staff, Governors and minsters are all scheming but unfortunately for their selfish gain and Nigeria is left unattended to

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:23am On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:

In this Hadiza Usman battle, he fought Elrufai and Dangote in the process and still won.

I think he lost the last two elections in his state in the most scandalous ways of self destruct. He has never been able to lead APC in Rivers, his home state. That being said, I think he is not a thiefy thiefy minister. That can be a reason PMB trusts his judgement.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Powersurge: 8:24am On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:

I don't like him. But having over 25 yeaes in politics no be beans. Even most CEOS of major corporations no get 25 years experience. Bala Usman na small fish.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:25am On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:

I think he lost the last two elections in his state in the most scandalous ways of self destruct. He has never been able to lead APC in Rivers, his home state. That being said, I think he is not a thiefy thiefy minister. That can be a reason PMB trusts his judgement. To bring down anyone does not require great effort, the hardwork is in building and raising people up.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Charly68: 8:26am On May 10, 2021
Useless news ,tell me how all these shenanigans has affected the interest of the poor.. if they like let them begin to fight in the open that is there problem.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by b3llo(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2021
AMAECHI is the Boss
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by baralatie(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2021
Wetin consign Gambari for woman matter?

It is this how this woman dey work...El rufai,Dangote,Buhari,Amaechi and now Gambiri

The late Mama Taraba did not give bubu head ache o!
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Erimmy2(m): 8:31am On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:

Wike and Amaechi are friends.
Infact, brothers even. Their "fight" in Rivers State benefits the Ikwerre ethnic group where both men come from. Because of thier "fight" , the Ikwerre ethnic group has ruled Rivers State for straight 16 yrs now.
You think that they are fighting? They are not brother.
Both helped each other attain where they are today.
Wike helped Amaechi became Governor.
Amaechi appointed Wike LGA chairman, Chief of Staff and even recommended Wike to GEJ to be appointed as a Minister which GEJ did.
These two brothers know what they are doing.

One is a leader of APC and the other is the leader of PDP in the same State at the same time. The Ikwerre stock gains from this.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by zicoraads: 8:32am On May 10, 2021
Koryc:
Its a game of power, everybody fighting for themselves. What is so important in that office that she is fighting nail and tooth to retain the seat.
She should park one side.
When most Custom Officers get a posting to the ports, they throw a party. Now imagine an agency that's in charge of every single ports operations in a corrupt country like ours.

You'll probably bring down the heavens to not lose that seat too. cheesy
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Blankstare(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2021
Why are the governor's lobbying for her?what's their bussines about an infraction in a federal agency? Thieves everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by baralatie(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2021
Blankstare:

Why are the governor's lobbying for her?what's their bussines about an infraction in a federal agency? Thieves everywhere
To let you know how crazy it is.
The nation did not mention the governor's involved but it mentioned Mr.Gambiri out of convenience!
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Erimmy2(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I think he lost the last two elections in his state in the most scandalous ways of self destruct. He has never been able to lead APC in Rivers, his home state. That being said, I think he is not a thiefy thiefy minister. That can be a reason PMB trusts his judgement. To bring down anyone does not require great effort, the hardwork is in building and raising people up.
You don't expect APC to win Rivers State. Do you?
I mean , APC is seen as a Northern party in the SS/SE.
It's the same reason Godswill Akpabio could not win it for APC even though the people of Akwa Ibom love him. He even lost his senatorial seat.
And of course, you know how Ebonyi and Imo became APC States.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:49am On May 10, 2021
A highly-placed source said: “Instead of routing his memo on the need to investigate the finances of NPA through the Office of the Chief of Staff, Amaechi tucked his memo under his dress and went directly to the President. He was able to get instance approval.

Ikwerre crook grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by KanwuliaExtra: 8:49am On May 10, 2021
Wahala EVERYWHERE!
From frying-pan PDP to HELL FIRE APC.

Chai !!!!!! grin
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:49am On May 10, 2021
Erimmy2:
You don't expect APC to win Rivers State. Do you?
I mean , APC is seen as a Northern party in the SS/SE.
It's the same reason Godswill Akpabio could not win it for APC even though the people of Akwa Ibom love him. He even lost his senatorial seat.
And of course, you know how Ebonyi and Imo became APC States.
Please speak the truth that you hold such belief but the reality states otherwise.
Same APC that produced Rivers and Akwa Ibom APC senators you call reject? You obviously read too much Nairaland sir.
It's not your fault. It's Amaechi who couldn't come around to provide leadership with humility. Despite their internal wrangling, they still delivered significant votes to PMB! If you want to see how to make clean sweep, go to states where PDP cleared every seat not states like Akwa Ibom and Rivers State where APC got senators and substantial votes for PMB .visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:51am On May 10, 2021
pharmagba:
My inferences
eg former
Buhari driver, Amechi, and Hadiza
4- The chief of staff, Governors and minsters are all scheming but unfortunately for their selfish gain and Nigeria is left unattended to

Exactly @ the bolded.
That was why the Late Abba Kyari shielded the President from meeting people.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by 1030(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2021
Ameachi invested alot in this present government ,for that reason Mr.President will always listen to him

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Daisukee: 9:18am On May 10, 2021
Wike couldn’t and never fought Amaechi himself , Wilke’s battle was fought by patience jonathan and when he became governor eventually immunity covered him.
Sysdatek:

Shows you wike is mad too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Daisukee: 9:23am On May 10, 2021
Erimmy2:
Wike and Amaechi are friends.
Infact, brothers even. Their "fight" in Rivers State benefits the Ikwerre ethnic group where both men come from. Because of thier "fight" , the Ikwerre ethnic group has ruled Rivers State for straight 16 yrs now.
You think that they are fighting? They are not brother.
Both helped each other attain where they are today.
Wike helped Amaechi became Governor.
Amaechi appointed Wike LGA chairman, Chief of Staff and even recommended Wike to GEJ to be appointed as a Minister which GEJ did.
These two brothers know what they are doing.

One is a leader of APC and the other is the leader of PDP in the same State at the same time. The Ikwerre stock gains from this.
abeg how did wike made Amaechi governor ? Please I would really love to know this
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by smallsmall: 9:49am On May 10, 2021
This is why l get annoyed with these Northerners sometimes!
Just because this suspended crook, MD of NPA, Hadiza Usman is a Northerner and the Minister, Amaechi, is a Southerner, they are raising hell of a dust!
WHY dd these Northern Governors not raise dust all these while, when Usman Hadizza has been by-passing all protocols and procedures, to get purchase approval form the Presidency and the Chief of Staff, without the knowledge and approval of the Tow Ministers who are her Boss and Supervisors in charge of her agency?

This lady was investigated by the Auditor General's Office and found to have robbed all of us of a whopping over #163Billion! Imagine!!
Let her be openly investigated by qualified people, including the Head of Finance who she sidelined because those are the people who know the inner-workings and secret of her deals and looting, not some novice from outside but neutral people can be added to the Panel, to ensure transparency.

Under Buhari, Corruption has built a Mansion and has become the order of the day, so much that the Corruption under Jonathan, as humongous as it was, has now become a Child's play.She should go to jail if found guilty but since Buhari has populated every Security agency with Fulanis, including EFCC, ICPC, SFU and others, I am sure she would eventually walk free!

BTW: Where is the former EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu and what happened to his case of Corruption?
Swept under the Carpet as usual and they want Nigeria to be better, right?

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by obinoral1179(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:

it's seems he knows the president mumu button and he can't be predicted by the cabals..

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Cyberterror: 9:56am On May 10, 2021
The fake romance between Amaechi and El Rufai seem to have ended. Well, baba still sees Amaechi as his son more than the houseboy gambari.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by smallsmall: 10:02am On May 10, 2021
pharmagba:
My inferences

Me thinks (opinion) we have an Impostor or a Vegetable in that Aso Rock, as President.
Am of the Opinion that we are being ruled by a small group of Fulanis (call them Cabal, if you want) who use Buhari's Special Assistants to churn our directive to Nigerians, on the alter of "the Presidency said".

IF Buhari is still alive and in that state, who ever gets to him first, gets their request approved sine-die.
grin grin
It might also just be that the "impostor in his place" has been instructed by the Cabal, to lay-low (so we dont have a repetition of the Yar Ardua situation) and that is why he hardly address any National issues impromptu.

No matter how inhuman and Nepotistic the original Buhari is, he cant have allowed the country to degenerate to its current level, in his real self.
It appears in my opinion, that even the President's wife has abandoned him and Nigeria for Duabi, in the last seven months!
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by smallsmall: 10:07am On May 10, 2021
Cyberterror:
The fake romance between Amaechi and El Rufai seem to have ended. Well, baba still sees Amaechi as his son more than the houseboy gambari.

In my opinion, there was never any Romance between them.
Hell Rufai is a USER, who used everybody to get to Power and remain in Power.

He will go down in history as the worst Governor in Nigeria, because under him, a once peaceful Kaduna State (aside from rare, occasional clashes) has now become the hotbed of Ethnic and religious Terrorism in Nigeria.

He has so divided the people of Kaduna, along Religious and ethnic lines that no day passes in Kaduna without "Bandits", a.k.a Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, killing at least ten non-Fulanis, so much so that he appointed a Commissioner for Fulani Killings whose only job is to confirm the deaths and issue Condolences! angry angry
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Assumptabeke(f): 10:29am On May 10, 2021
slivertongue:
baba and the forty thieves
Open seseme.....�������
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Assumptabeke(f): 10:31am On May 10, 2021
pharmagba:
My inferences

The sad situation we find ourselves in.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Assumptabeke(f): 10:37am On May 10, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:
A highly-placed source said: “Instead of routing his memo on the need to investigate the finances of NPA through the Office of the Chief of Staff, Amaechi tucked his memo under his dress and went directly to the President. He was able to get instance approval.

Ikwerre crook grin grin
I thought I was the only one that laughed so hard when I read that line.....
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Assumptabeke(f): 10:43am On May 10, 2021
smallsmall:

Me thinks (opinion) we have an Impostor or a Vegetable in that Aso Rock, as President.
Am of the Opinion that we are being ruled by a small group of Fulanis (call them Cabal, if you want) who use Buhari's Special Assistants to churn our directive to Nigerians, on the alter of "the Presidency said".

IF Buhari is still alive and in that state, who ever gets to him first, gets their request approved sine-die.
grin grin
It might also just be that the "impostor in his place" has been instructed by the Cabal, to lay-low (so we dont have a repetition of the Yar Ardua situation) and that is why he hardly address any National issues impromptu.

No matter how inhuman and Nepotistic the original Buhari is, he cant have allowed the country to degenerate to its current level, in his real self.
It appears in my opinion, that even the President's wife has abandoned him and Nigeria for Duabi, in the last seven months!

This is exactly what my sister said last night when we were discussing.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by EMMY76: 11:09am On May 10, 2021
Amaechi is an iyamiri infidel from the south why shouldn't hadiza not disrespect him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon / Omo-Agege Became Deputy Senate President As Compensation - Lasun Yusuff / Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.