Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency (17014 Views)

NPA: Hadiza Usman’s Suspension Disheartening –former Liberian President, Sirleef / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by delpee(f): 11:10am On May 10, 2021
Well, she should have followed due process in her activities by going through the Ministers to the Presidency. Everything else is rooted in that error.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Meteng: 11:21am On May 10, 2021
Who's the Presidency?
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by tomju(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:
This Amaechi seems to be more powerful than I thought o!

But what happened? I thought Amaechi and Elrufai were in same bloc?

Let’s talk about it, Amaechi has won almost every battle he has gotten into.

He wanted GEJ out, he achieved it.

He wanted Oshiomole out, he achieved it.

He wanted the Magnus Abe led faction out, he achieved it.

In this Hadiza Usman battle, he fought Elrufai and Dangote in the process and still won.

Now he’s reporting the president’s Chief of Staff to the president.

Why does Buhari seem to like Amaechi this much?

The one battle Amaechi could not win has been defeating Wike the wicked.
True that.
Because Amaechi risked his political career to support Buhari over an incumbent president his kinsman. You can imagine where Amaechi would have been now if Goodluck had won Buhari in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by tnerro1(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2021
My only question is how can Hadiza chop money without the director of finance not knowing about it. You sack her and put the director of finance in charge and you say you want to probe, probe who?

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Ferrous(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:

In this Hadiza Usman battle, he fought Elrufai and Dangote in the process and still won.

He wanted Wike out...
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by samonak(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2021
I have never seen a government so divided against itself like the current administration. It is filled with so much infighting among cabinet members. Even the so called "clueless" GEJ admin wasn't this fractured. From Eyo - Ita vs Abba Kyari saga, NCC vs Abike Dabiri to Amaechi Vs Usman, the list is endless. No wonder the Nation is not moving forward.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by garfield1: 12:51pm On May 10, 2021
Assumptabeke:

I thought I was the only one that laughed so hard when I read that line.....

I also love that part
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Penguin2: 2:20pm On May 10, 2021
Ferrous:

He wanted Wike out...

But he didn’t succeed
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by orunto27: 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
Hadiza Bala is bad business for Nigeria.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:06pm On May 10, 2021
Assumptabeke:

I thought I was the only one that laughed so hard when I read that line.....

That Amaechi is a case. This becomes more funny if you remember the kind of flowing robes he usually wears.
It is something Amaechi can actually do. As Governor, he physically led Policemen to confront criminals and cultists at night.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by frog12: 4:07pm On May 10, 2021
i suspect these would happen and the legislators will keep quiet. why do you need clarification from the accountant-general many times that money is in the CRF accounts?

something dey smell bad !
the EFCC suppose catch all of this nonsense !
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by realoscar84(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2021
It's obvious Hadiza Bala is very arrogant who had no respect for her superior. A young lady who isn't even married, a political non entity because of some some backers decided to battle with a political veteran who was a speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly for 8yrs, 2 term Governor of Rivers State, Chairman of Nigeria Governor's Forum, 2 time Director General of Presidential campaign team? and many more. She bite more than she could chew jaare.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by oluwasegun007(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:

The reason he cant win wike is because the know each other chess game as previous padi na

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Ferrous(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2021
Penguin2:

But he didn’t succeed

That's to tell u, nobody gets it all every time, u win some, u lose some
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Penguin2: 10:29pm On May 10, 2021
Ferrous:

That's to tell u, nobody gets it all every time, u win some, u lose some

He didn’t lose some!

He lost just one. Lol
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by Ferrous(m): 1:28am On May 11, 2021
Penguin2:

He didn’t lose some!

He lost just one. Lol

The one he wanted most?
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by eagleu: 1:57am On May 11, 2021
Ameachi might have met his match or Waterloo after all.
Fighting the Fulani cabal with a double breasted suit on TV is not exactly the answer.
When everything is said and done, Buhari will always be Buhari. He will always be nepotistic, in favor of his own tribesmen.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by adecz: 2:47am On May 11, 2021
Northern governors always bring
regional sentiments into everything
while ignoring the substance of
the matter at hand.

The issue was that she was embezzling,
misappropriating, mismanaging funds
& showing high-handedness in
running the NPA.
Re: Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency by stonemasonn: 4:48am On May 11, 2021
adecz:

Northern governors always bring
regional sentiments into everything
while ignoring the substance of
the matter at hand.

The issue was that she was embezzling,
misappropriating, mismanaging funds
& showing high-handedness in
running the NPA.
while bypassing her supervising ministers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits / Buhari Is Qualified, APC Insists; Cites Another Law / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.