Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency (5321 Views)

What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Bialegend(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
mbaise1000:
smiley[color=#006600][/color]

Very correct, this is the mind of an average nigerian, the 97%.
Let's not pretend like we don't know what that thing said
This is the reason why their country nigeria keeps going backward. The hatred of Igbos in that country is stinking very high and they will never know peace nor any advancement until the final collapse of the contraption they call a country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by johnmartus(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
I swear this Ahmed Senate president is not active he supposed to suspend Abaribe or caution him on the floor of the house. There's a probability that Abaribe also financing the terrorist called ipob.
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Bialegend(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2021
johnmartus:
I swear this Ahmed Senate president is not active he supposed to suspend Abaribe or caution him on the floor of the house. There's a probability that Abaribe also financing the terrorist called ipob.
Use your terrorist name instead of the Christian name for your handle.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by johnmartus(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2021
Excuse I'm not a member of ipob terrorist organization.
Bialegend:

Use your terrorist name instead of the Christian name for your handle.
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 10, 2021
Connected1:
I hated Nasir El-Rufai the day when I saw the graphic photos of the killings of Southern Kaduna Indigenes on Twitter.
I told my co-worker about what's happening in his home state and he said that's the worst governor they ever had and since Southern Kaduna is a Christian dominated region the governor will most likely do nothing.
Who do we need to eliminate to make this country a good place for living.
Your religious fanaticism is slowly being exposed, when they killed more than the number u saw on Twitter at Muslims part like Birnin Gwari did u feel the same pain?
The senseless killing of Muslims in Zamfara, Katsina by the same ppl who killed those u saw on Twitter didn't hurt u because it's religion on ur head not humanity!
Imagine how abt 50 security personnel einh killed in less than 2 months in ur backyard and almost all of them are ur kinsmen but u dnt give a Bleep abt it because only religion is on ur head not humanity.
That guy who told u El Rufai is the worst has religious bigotry in him not progressive mind, El Rufai is the best governor in Kaduna for the past 22yrs.
Religious concern ppl in the north dnt like El Rufai because he blasphemously mock religion at any given chance involving governance with religion!

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Nicklaus619(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
This is what they call Fatality when we used to play Sega game console. grin

Finnish him, ABARIBE wins, Fatality grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by ivandragon: 5:46pm On May 10, 2021
Some persons are truly brain dead.
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by SweetiliciousD: 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
Gheeeeen gheeeeeen
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by TheEnygma(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
This is what they call Fatality when we used to play Sega game console. grin
Yes oh, na JAX leg stomping FATALITY be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Connected1: 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
Coronabirus:
Your religious fanaticism is slowly being exposed, when they killed more than the number u saw on Twitter at Muslims part like Birnin Gwari did u feel the same pain?
The senseless killing of Muslims in Zamfara, Katsina by the same ppl who killed those u saw on Twitter didn't hurt u because it's religion on ur head not humanity!
Imagine how abt 50 security personnel einh killed in less than 2 months in ur backyard and almost all of them are ur kinsmen but u dnt give a Bleep abt it because only religion is on ur head not humanity.
That guy who told u El Rufai is the worst has religious bigotry in him not progressive mind, El Rufai is the best governor in Kaduna for the past 22yrs.
Religious concern ppl in the north dnt like El Rufai because he blasphemously mock religion at any given chance involving governance with religion!
It seems you know better.
I subject.
N.B : I am not religiously fanaticized.
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Whitecoal711: 7:00pm On May 10, 2021
You can't impose nepotism and expect us to keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by zeuss: 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
Noerection:
Shekau stand a chance to be a Nigeria President than any Ibo man alive
You can keep your terrorist country for all they care. That may be the reason they want out so bad......pls what will you loose if the go? Oil?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by chubinwa(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2021
The greatest mistake fg will do is to contemplate of arresting Saint Abaribe. That day, Nigeria will be divided either in peace or in pieces.

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by telkevog(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2021
PissfulProtester:
IPoB masturbation thread

See their smelly sp*rm..

Spits!

Walks out...
Salah Ram like you! Shey they came to your mosque yesterday in Kaduna and kidnapped 40 of your likes to slaughter for Salah celebration.
I wanted to call your attention to that thread, but one useless mode closed it. Were they kidnapped by IPOB?
Deal with! Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Achor1111(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2021
That serves the short demon right
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by BafanaBafana: 12:49am On May 11, 2021
But Nigeria is one yesterday, today and tomorrow, so what's the ipob senator saying?
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by IduNaOba: 1:46am On May 11, 2021
Noerection:
Shekau stand a chance to be a Nigeria President than any Ibo man alive
Cameroon stands a chance to colonise Nigeria than supporter of APC fulani to dip koran in river Niger.
ESN Don shut them up
UGM Don shut their backup up
E never begin choke yet o
Chill

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by IduNaOba: 1:47am On May 11, 2021
chubinwa:
The greatest mistake fg will do is to contemplate of arresting Saint Abaribe. That day, Nigeria will be divided either in peace or in pieces.
FG no reach.
Even if they are given a billion guts

Small UGM Don render NA and olopa useless for east.
Wey fg power nah?
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by IduNaOba: 1:48am On May 11, 2021
johnmartus:
Make sure your tears flow reach my end o
I want to drink till my belly is full
Anụ mpama nwụrụ anwụ
Onye mgbu X10000000
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Stone03: 3:24am On May 11, 2021
PissfulProtester:
IPoB masturbation thread

See their smelly sp*rm..

Spits!

Walks out...

It was the smelly sperm that produced a rotten brain like you
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by pricklewane: 3:56am On May 11, 2021
This is how foolish Igbos carry Yoruba problem for head just like the way Azikwe perished like a lunatic trying to govern Lagos. How many death is being recorded daily in Alaigbo by Fulani that your father is not able to do a thing about but you are here wasting your doomed life away over Yoruba that are taking their destiny in their hands instead of wailing like your dead brain fathers.

W1
PrinceOfLagos:
Very good reply

That was how El Rufai Fulani brothers drove my Yoruba brothers to refugee camps in Benin republic.
Re: Abaribe Svavge Reply To El Rufai Comment About Igbo Presidency by Noerection: 5:33am On May 11, 2021
ScamHunter:

Hahahaha....No be only Boko Haram. Herdsmen and bandits too fall on you terrorist lover. I mean bandits from Mali. Those ones without mercy. Mumu...you think my bread and water comes from Nairaland like you 30k/month dunkey. In fact, before the end of this year, you will know terror and awake to nightmare. Shekau boys will soon lay hold of you. Yeye terrorist.
pi.ggy.yeas.ter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City: From Adversity To Prosperity / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku / Panic In Lagos As Security Invade Ahead Of Election (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.