Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja (25935 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Osun Monarchs Peace Meeting Turns Bloody, As Oluwo Beats Monarch To Stupour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by clothingonline(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2021
Am sure the officer is on drugs
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by ProfAmaben(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Abeg try they use your brain sometimes. Your head is not just there for decoration.

That's my submission, deal with it.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by bigcee(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Some women have terrible character and attitude that can make you kill them before returning to your senses.
Baba, u dey beat woman. E sure me die. People like you get zero emotional control.

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Tizu(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2021
That is why ESN is haunting and decimating them like rats.
The woman must have justice.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 6:43am On May 12, 2021
Police and wickedness
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

That's my submission, deal with it.

Wife beater spotted.

I am sure you even beat your mother.

You no wise at all.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by roundman: 6:44am On May 12, 2021
If the mumu police man reach East now fear nor go let an wear uniform talkless to gree say him be police man,na woman body him dey show muscle.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by ProfAmaben(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2021
bigcee:

Baba, u dey beat woman. E sure me die. People like you get zero emotional control.

Just hope you never cross the path of a woman with a venomous mouth, some women would slap you and call police, when you touch them you're finished.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Elock1: 6:45am On May 12, 2021
All I can say is thank you lord for not giving me that police job.. Who knows them for done pick me by now... Although I never liked naija police na hunger and family pressure as only son
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by ProfAmaben(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Wife beater spotted.

You no wise at all.

Is that all, kindly add more. Interesting.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Nobody: 6:45am On May 12, 2021
I wonder why they continue to behave like animals. baby police.,
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Safemoon: 6:45am On May 12, 2021
This the reason we all all love MNK he said how are we to differentiate between Nigeria army/ police and integrated bokoharam terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Bayonle123: 6:46am On May 12, 2021
Where is our NGO please this woman need justice, there are animals in police uniform.

I cry for this country,

The country was not a mistake but the leader was the mistake we made.

God please fight Nigeria battle.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Mouthpis(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Some women have terrible character and attitude that can make you kill them before returning to your senses.

Oga, are you ok at all

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by ProfAmaben(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Wife beater spotted.

You no wise at all.

Lol, mother? You dey find pig wey go come rub dirt with you? I'm not that type boy, get a life.

That's my submission, kindly delete it if it makes you uncomfortable. I have said it and I won't change it. No fool can coerce me to say something else.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by oguns222: 6:52am On May 12, 2021
Revere27, have you seen why these people don't deserve prayers but curses?
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by stayclearofme: 6:52am On May 12, 2021
NarcoPolo:
Look at those hooters
Pervert.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by stayclearofme: 6:53am On May 12, 2021
Kewtt:

Chunky nipplles
Asawo
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Nobody: 6:56am On May 12, 2021
[Pardon?
[/quote]
quote author=flackoFlint post=101604556]only worse things
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Chimeluv(f): 6:57am On May 12, 2021
Too many psychos in the police force angry
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by prophetfire: 6:57am On May 12, 2021
iampeterben:
So bad from a man who was supposed to secure her live and property.
. That's why I don't pity them when Unknown GunMen fry their useless bumbum. They deserve unknown GunMen.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2021
You see why UGM are doing God's work.

They were sent from heaven

I have no pity for any police officer whether dead nor alive.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Temptee101(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2021
You see why UGM are doing God's work.

They are actually sent from heaven

I have no pity for a police officer whether dead nor alive.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by iampeterben(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2021
prophetfire:
. That's why I don't pity them when Unknown GunMen fry their useless bumbum. They deserve unknown GunMen.
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Ishilove: 7:01am On May 12, 2021
The dangers of a one-sided story. While I know that many Nigerian police officers are as useless and as worthless as the 'g' in 'sign', I find it hard to believe that men will gang up to beat a lone woman to stupor. I believe there was an assault, but it is not as the woman described it.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by orion7: 7:02am On May 12, 2021
nobleiyke4biafr:
This can no longer happen in Biafra
police wey try am don die
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2021
Thank they didn't remember to raper her join.

Spits on Buhari !!!
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2021
Thank God they didn't remember to rape her join.

Spits on Buhari !!! �
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by prigoz(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2021
With this type of attitude of police to common man, why won't i be happy anytime they have misfortune. Unrepented animals, as the uniform is black so is their heart. Infact in the East, police is now angel, if you report matter to them, they will tell you to arrest the person will local vigilante and they are doing peace at all means, even bail is free so that that their cell is empty.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by iluvdonjazzy: 7:12am On May 12, 2021
Honestly some police men heads need to be re-examine.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by vickydevoka(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Abeg try they use your brain sometimes. Your head is not just there for decoration.
He is talking from experience. Buh police na idiot. Some women character de make me wan commit suicide
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by proclinician: 7:18am On May 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Get well soon.

I seriously wish your mother's attitude will land her in such a situation only when she has come to bail u and police will beat her to death such that u self won't recognize her dead body. Heartless pig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) / Ambode, Lai Mohammed, Mo Abudu At The Lagos City Marathon / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.