Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja (25934 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Osun Monarchs Peace Meeting Turns Bloody, As Oluwo Beats Monarch To Stupour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by matm: 7:19am On May 12, 2021
Police brutality is highly condemnable.That person u want to hit is someone's son,daughter,wife,sister and I won't like that to be done to ur relations.Even if the person has no human connection,if he/she cries unto heaven in tears, the perpetrator will begin to have mysterious problems.
Then again,Women generally shld be more caretul on how they use harsh words on people.Many of them have d mentality that u dare not lay ur hands on a woman and now talk anyhow to men everywhere:at atm,in the bus,markets,offices etc.
U may be a husband insulter at home,by know u dt a lot of guys won't take dt shit outside.
Learn how to be courteous in speech.Approach an officer or any Govt worker who is at his/her duty post with respect.Begin with greetings with a smile holding ur emotion in check.Then again keep d issue of sex aside.A lot of guys u see are decent,and mean business when on duty.Its not everyone dt is interested in ur vagina even if u offer it for free.
So,don't see everyman as beign cheap.
Keep feminism aside,respect urself and others when u are outside if u want to live long.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Goziesolar: 7:21am On May 12, 2021
Even if the woman had verbally assaulted them,thats a police station she should have been cautioned or restrained,we all know they may have wanted bail money from the woman.Thats why i feel no remorse when a policeman is killed

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by rooney(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2021
The devil� itself is a learner when it comes to the issue of Nigerian Police
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by alphaeus212(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed Dear unknown g-men please hear this woman out. Help her preach to this unrepentant officers please we the south- east nairalanders are begging.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Freezby2020: 7:29am On May 12, 2021
Don't take this story line line hook and sinker, there are so many holes in the narratives of the reporter/the woman. Police can't and will not just start slapping, beaten and kicking her.

Kosiso12:
SAD!!! Policemen Beat Nursing Mother to Stupour (Photo) | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1389734/sad-policemen-beat-nursing-mother-stupour-photo/

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by mechanics(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2021
This police officers have not really learnt from the aftermath of #ENDSARS, they do not deserve to be in the police force if they can't control their anger.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Buksaylor: 7:35am On May 12, 2021
Kosiso12:

https://igberetvnews.com/1389734/sad-policemen-beat-nursing-mother-stupour-photo/

Me...no sympathy what UGM is doing to them...
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by ProfAmaben(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2021
proclinician:

I seriously wish your mother's attitude will land her in such a situation only when she has come to bail u and police will beat her to death such that u self won't recognize her dead body. Heartless pig.

Hahahahaha, pained soul. Have you eaten today? Do you need a job? I don't have time for pigs that don't respect their mothers.

It is a pity, you think you can insult? Insults don't move me kid, get lost, I won't reply you even if you write a 2000 page epistle on how you rape your mother and grandmother in public. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Geonigga(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2021
Please I would love to get in contact with her, I wouldn't mind writing petition free of charge to police officer orderly Dept for these set of hoodlums in police uniform be dealt with.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Teejay13(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2021
This should be unacceptable in our society.

The police are supposed to be securing life and not brutalizing citizens.

Please I urge the necessary authorities to take action.

I rest my case!
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by reiddecuti: 7:46am On May 12, 2021
Nigerian police, very wicked, useless and selfish body. I'll rather forgive Satan than to forgive Nigerian police. Satan even have more human heart than them. That's to know how terrible they are. And some people want me to waste my precious tears and scarce RIP when UGM visit them.

USELESS BEING...
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by killzjohn0000(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2021
That's why I don't av sympathy for our Nigerian forces atall...I feel proud seeing police officer been given a run for their life by UGM..this is the kind of maltreatment an ordinary South eastern and south south people face in d hands of the security force in their land..
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Bwilliam(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2021
nobleiyke4biafr:
This can no longer happen in Biafra

I can bet my balls you are not an Igbo, you are an agent of this fallen government, masquerading as an Igbo, sent to sow the seed of chaos and ultimately sway public opinions on Biafra in a negative way.

The Chinese your masters, employ the same strategy. You are not fooling anybody.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by maxzzo1(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2021
This kind of altitude makes Nigerian to hate Police majority of them no get sense....
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by vineyardfarms: 7:54am On May 12, 2021
these officers are the animals - goats in police uniform denting the image of the - GOOD AND HARD WORKING POLICE OFFICERS. The police woman that join in the beating - if true - she is a ( dog ) that need rehab.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by chronique(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2021
No wonder unknown gunmen keep wasting them. People that have no sense.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Scap93: 8:04am On May 12, 2021
Dey never born dem.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by steinalb(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2021
Freezby2020:
Don't take this story line line hook and sinker, there are so many holes in the narratives of the reporter/the woman. Police can't and will not just start slapping, beaten and kicking her.

Nawa for some people. Assuming the story really has holes in it, is it then right to beat and slap an unarmed woman.
Is well with us

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Naija147: 8:16am On May 12, 2021
Anfield247:
Just melt candle wax pour no top of him manhood!

Plastic will do a better job than candle
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Revere27: 8:20am On May 12, 2021
oguns222:
Revere27, have you seen why these people don't deserve prayers but curses?

Hmm... It's well Sir.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Speakright79(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2021
The poor girl made the mistake of assuming that Nigerian police stations are places of law. Unfortunately they are not. They are places where greed and barbarism rule. She ought to have sought advice from those experienced in handling Nigerian police. Arguing at a police station without experience will only get you violence, or worse.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by arantess: 8:28am On May 12, 2021
MadelnNigeria:
Now you understand why citizens don't pity the police. The evil that some people do is just too much
exactly the thing i said to a friend
you cant have pity on police when they continue to assault citizens anyhow for demanding their rights
if you call the country zoo, people go dey vex
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by seyz91(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2021
right
yanabasee1:

Joining NPF is like having a job to manipulate and bully others and never to protect anyone
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by seyz91(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2021
cheesy
FreedomArmy:
I will rather save a dying lizard than save a dying Nigeria policeman.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by seyz91(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2021
Nice one! Akon my nigga
Dreyton36:
In Akon's voice: sitting in my porsche watching the law
As they drive pass in their patrol car
So tell me why I feel like the enemy
You're supposed to be here protecting me

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by double0seven(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Get well soon.

You are very stupid. Beat a pregnant woman so much that she lands in the hospital?

Surely u must be a good wife beater or potential wife beater. Animal
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by ProfAmaben(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2021
double0seven:

You are very stupid. Beat a pregnant woman so much that she lands in the hospital?

Surely u must be a good wife beater or potential wife beater. Animal

Your parents are very stupid and are animals. Your generations would die animals. slowpoke!!! Get lost, did you read my comment or you're just looking for who to pour your frustrations on this morning? Go and pour it on your useless poverty stricken parents, pour it on your irresponsible father that had sex with a prostitute Called your mother.

If you wanna correct, do so in a sensible manner, if you want insults, just know that I am ready for you and your likes. Bastard troll.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by indodon(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Your parents are very stupid and are animals. Your generations would die animals. slowpoke!!! Get lost, did you read my comment or you're just looking for who to pour your frustrations on this morning? Go and pour it on your useless poverty stricken parents, pour it on your irresponsible father that had sex with a prostitute Called your mother.

If you wanna correct, do so in a sensible manner, if you want insults, just know that I am ready for you and your likes. Bastard troll.
e be like say una don chop this morning... Una get pawa

Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Felabarmudia: 8:56am On May 12, 2021
Filling stations for sale(Direct briefs).

(A).station along lasu iba express on 1,077 sq/ms with 5 pumps on usage
Price : 185m asking
Tittle : cofo and other relevant documents

(B).station along lagos Abeokuta express way on 1 a re with 6 pumps on usage
Price: 700m asking
Tittle: cofo and other relevant documents

(C).station along agege motor rd by bolade oshodi on 1 acre of land with 12 pumps on usage
Price: 1billion asking
Tittle: cofo and other relevant documents

(D). Station along oshodi apa express on 1 acre of land with 14 pumps on usage
Price: 1.6b asking
Tittle;cofo
(E). 3 diffrent station along lagos Ibadan express way. By ibafo/ mowe
Price: 700m, 600m and 650m respectively
Tittle: cofo and other documents available

(F).station along ipaja command with 5 pumps on usage
Price:120m asking
Tittle: cofo

(G).station along igando ikotun rd on 2 plot with 5 pumps on usage.
Price. 220m asking
Tittle . Cofo
8.station along idumu ejigbo rd on 2plot with 5 pumps on usage
Price. 210m asking
Tittle! Cofo..

For inspection and further enquires;

Call 09054275744
Tabulak properties
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by litaninja(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2021
This is what the nigeria police excels at.
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by cpu2006(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2021
Anybody that know this woman should tell her to go HUMAN RIGHT RADIO. the radio station is located in Abuja.
For anyone reading this message that has suffer injustice in one way or the other should go to the radio station or search for BREKETE FAMILY PROGRAME on YouTube. All your issues will be resolved, they will stand by you till you get justice, they will support you with SAN if your case is court case & is free of charge.
We should not die in silent please. God bless us all
Re: Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja by Arthurik: 9:22am On May 12, 2021
Kosiso12:

so no body has the sense to verify this story before condemning the police? Is it not possible for someone to cook up lies and spread in the media? If she was beaten the way she said where r the bruises on her, let's not be carried away by blind hatred for the police, try to verify stories like this please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Using Tax From Herdsmen, Farmers To Subsidise Petrol Unfair / FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) / APC Primary Turns Bloody In Benue As Angry Members Beat Up State Party Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.