Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here (776 Views)

Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter / Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by chigo4u: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2011
Lmao, where do I even start from? You remember me right? Well finally Ngige won, not once but twice. Can y'all now come to terms with reality, blind followers. Why not untie your eye blinder and learn who 'madam rebranding' is really is - a desperado with strong self interest. Funny ve even forgotton your silly names, I'd have loved to namedrop. Peter Obi? No comment. Just called you guys to console you and bring you into reality loosers. The man of the people has (as will always) won. Now he can pursue his stolen governorship mandate from a vantage point. Join the team looosers.
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by zstranger: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2011
Up ACN
Up AG, the Forebear of ACN
Up Awo philosophy
Up Yoruba Intelligentsia
Up Tinubu
Up Yoruba Leadership qualities
Up Yoruba Ideology
Yoruba, the biggest, the smartest, the most astute, the 'gburugburu' of everything Nigeria and of Nigeria
Up Ngige, a worthy son of Odua grin
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2011
Ngige won? guy are sure? Gush this is my first good news today!

From National Assembly - Back to state governor to right all the wrongs in Anambra State!
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by Gbawe: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2011
greateros:

Ngige won? [b]guy are sure? [/b]Gush this is my first good news today!

From National Assembly - Back to state governor to right all the wrongs in Anambra State!

He won . Can't you tell from how some folks are conspicously missing from NL? It is all over for Madam Rebrand . Dem hand out rice and Sugar but the people still decided that Ngige is sweeter than Akunyili  grin grin grin

Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by semid4lyfe(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2011
Ngige is to Anambra what Fashola is to Lagos. He did v.well in his short stint as Governor and has a lot of following & support.

He'll beat anyone in a free and fair election so I'm not surprised he won.

Congrats to him. . . .
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by Gbawe: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Ngige is to Anambra what Fashola is to Lagos. He did v.well in his short stint as Governor and has a lot of following & support.

He'll beat anyone in a free and fair election
so I'm not surprised he won.

Congrats to him. . . .

Precisely what I said previously . Ngige is a man of the people and it is very arrogant of Madam Rebrand to think , overnight, she now has a higher profile than Ngige in the hearts of the electorate.
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by Gbawe: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2011
zstranger:

Up ACN
Up AG, the Forebear of ACN
Up Awo philosophy
Up Yoruba Intelligentsia
Up Tinubu
Up Yoruba Leadership qualities
Up Yoruba Ideology
Yoruba, the biggest, the smartest, the most astute, the 'gburugburu' of everything Nigeria and of Nigeria
Up Ngige, a worthy son of Odua grin

Abeg, take this nonsense away. We are simply celebrating another achiever and good guy . ACN was merely his Party platform. The victory was all down to Ngige's popularity. He would have won regardless of the Party platform he ran on. Don't bring your supremacy crap here .
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by CrudeOil2(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

He'll beat anyone in a free and fair election so I'm not surprised he won.

Congrats to him. . . .

Keep talking nonsense.
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by onyengbu: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2011
@crude oil,
wat nonsense are u talking about?
Do u really think ANYONE in anambra can beat Ngige in any free and fair elections?

Not really, at least not NOW. People still have not 4gotten his 3 year stint at governorship which turned out to be d best 3 years in the history of anambra state.
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by CrudeOil2(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

@crude oil,
wat nonsense are u talking about?
Do u really think ANYONE in anambra can beat Ngige in any free and fair elections?

Not really, at least not NOW. People still have not 4gotten his 3 year stint at governorship which turned out to be d best 3 years in the history of anambra state.

Didn't he lose the last gubernatorial election which was FREE & FAIR?
His tenure best? With all the security issues, destruction of the government house, thuggery and arson loomed large, people couldn't sleep with their eyes closed. You must be joking.
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by dayokanu(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by Odunnu: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2011
Wow! That was one region I didnt have any candidate. Didnt know who was the lesser evil.
Any way, the margin wasnt much still so madam rebrand stil have loyalists who believe in her.
Congrats Onwa!
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by chigo4u: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2011
, They took the rice and sugar but still decided Ngige is more sweeter than Akunyili, looooooooool @gbawe. Guy thats some funnyyy sh**t right there lol. Lets just say congrats to the man that has showed all working and looks like the stans have abandoned madam cos I can't find them here. SMH! Oh @Crude oil are you one? Your choice of name to start with tells us what you are made of so no comment and please nobody should bother replying the conspirators and tribalist. I guess its clear that the state voted between Dr. Chris Ngige VS Akunyili + Obi + Apga together. Haha. Great win
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
Oh please . . . people ought to give it a rest already. The man is not vying for Governorship position or anything, he is going for senatorial position. How many of your former senators do you even know of their records? You still have no clue how each votes on issues, let alone carries themself on your behalf. Abeg make we hear word o'jare! The man is definitely going for a bigger pay day . . . only lets see if he will stand against it or embrace awoof like those before him.
Re: Where Are All The Akunyili Stans? Report Here by friedrice1: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
I pity the people of Abia State,
[b]Theodore Orji, Ohakim, Akala and Uduaghan where fighting viciously for the Worst governor prize [/b]and the whole world knew this,
even with all the revolution taking place in all states of the federation the ibos of Abia couldn't seize the opportunity to sack the fo.ol out of government house like Oyo has done, Imo and delta is trying seriously to do,
now i hear [b]the governor won by a landslide with over 89% of the votes cast [/b]and some many of them are even rejoicing believeing he would change *SMH* .

Northern Group Protests Zoning Of Speaker, Said It's Not Morally Justifiable / hmmm / Strike Talks Fails