Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (62393 Views)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Kuginzi: 11:27am On May 12, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Listen to urself first.You created a semi country in 1988,and u name ur capital, Jerusalem which was already a capital of someone's sovereign state since 1948.And you think the brain of such people are still intact?
International community position
Under the 1947 UN Partition Plan to divide historical Palestine between Jewish and Arab states, Jerusalem was granted special status and was meant to be placed under international sovereignty and control. The special status was based on Jerusalem’s religious importance to the three Abrahamic religions.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Evolution1x: 11:28am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:
Good!!

Palestinians should pack and go to Saudi Arabia. Israel should take over that place fully.
I pray boko haram takes over south east fully in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by hushpapi(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2021
For those supporting isreal, dont forget they have more muslim in their country than the christains. Its a jewish country so dont take side just speak the truth out of what you see. May God calm both side down. No country face war and enjoy
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 12, 2021
Evolution1x:
I pray boko haram takes over south east fully in Jesus name

Amen

If they have the mind, no wahala
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 11:32am On May 12, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

Africa has gotten better?! ROFLMAO Half bread is better than none, I guess. Keep on practicing democracy and 200 yrs from now y'all still gone be the poorest people anywhere on the Planet. You guys are so ignorant its disgusting! You really think democracy will work for you guys? Hahahahahaha Poor ignorant African. You need an African style of Government thats fit for your culture, societies, and (weird) behaviors. The promotion of Democracy is only a way to control you guys. You really think us in the West got more rights than the Middle East? Gosh, you guys are dumb! Dont you watch the news? Do you see how minorities are treated out here? You think youre special or different? Come over and get shot just because of the color of your skin.

Women have "Zero" rights in Arab society? Let me ask you a quick question: In which of the two following cities is an unaccompanied woman liable to get accosted and ra_ped if she was walking alone at 2.30am in the morning?:

(A) Chicago,
(B) Riyadh
(C) Lagos.

If you included "Riyadh" in any of your answers, youre dumber than I thought and shouldn't even bother replying this.
Talk about rape in a country where women have no voice to report accurately. In a country where a husband can rape his wives and go unpunished.
The Arab state's like Africa are a big disgrace but do some research, you would find out that the povertyrate in Africa has been reducing over the last 30 years.
And I notice you love to insult, is that another habit you copy from your Arab friends? They have a habit of insulting Israel.
The Arab world accounts for over 20% percent of oil and gas. Until recently, Israel had almost Zero yet Israel is a world leader in technology, freedom, Agriculturetc, education finance and trade.
While the Arab world is a leader in global terrorism and poor human rights record.
It's a shame that you see fault in Israel and not in their lazy, evil neighbors.
You really need to travel. I have never seen a more lazy people than the Arabs.

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 11:36am On May 12, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

Africa has gotten better?! ROFLMAO Half bread is better than none, I guess. Keep on practicing democracy and 200 yrs from now y'all still gone be the poorest people anywhere on the Planet. You guys are so ignorant its disgusting! You really think democracy will work for you guys? Hahahahahaha Poor ignorant African. You need an African style of Government thats fit for your culture, societies, and (weird) behaviors. The promotion of Democracy is only a way to control you guys. You really think us in the West got more rights than the Middle East? Gosh, you guys are dumb! Dont you watch the news? Do you see how minorities are treated out here? You think youre special or different? Come over and get shot just because of the color of your skin.

Women have "Zero" rights in Arab society? Let me ask you a quick question: In which of the two following cities is an unaccompanied woman liable to get accosted and ra_ped if she was walking alone at 2.30am in the morning?:

(A) Chicago,
(B) Riyadh
(C) Lagos.

If you included "Riyadh" in any of your answers, youre dumber than I thought and shouldn't even bother replying this.
Talk about rape in a country where women have no voice to report accurately. In a country where a husband can rape his wives and go unpunished.
The Arab state's like Africa are a big disgrace but do some research, you would find out that the povertyrate in Africa has been reducing over the last 30 years.
And I notice you love to insult, is that another habit you copy from your Arab friends? They have a habit of insulting Israel.
The Arab world accounts for over 20% percent of oil and gas. Until recently, Israel had almost Zero yet Israel is a world leader in technology, freedom, Agriculturetc, education finance and trade.
While the Arab world is a leader in global terrorism and poor human rights record.
It's a shame that you see fault in Israel and not in their lazy, evil neighbors.
In case you don't know, domestic violence only became a crime in Saudi Arabia in 2013. Just 8 years ago. These guys are so backwards. I don't understand what you are defending
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2021
Kuginzi:

International community position
Under the 1947 UN Partition Plan to divide historical Palestine between Jewish and Arab states, Jerusalem was granted special status and was meant to be placed under international sovereignty and control. The special status was based on Jerusalem’s religious importance to the three Abrahamic religions.
That was why I was saying you should be listening to yourself while talking.
Jerusalem was placed under international sovereignty,yet you applauded Palestinians authority for passing a law to amex it and turning it to their capital.Is that not a breach of international conventions and a declaration of war?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by hansomb: 11:41am On May 12, 2021
illitracy:
Don't believe anything you see on Palestine media, they fallaciously concocted to trigger to hoodwink the gullible and trigger sympathy.

Soon you will see the Lebanese explosion as Palestine being bombed by Israel.
you truly represent your moniker
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 11:43am On May 12, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

(A) Chicago,
(B) Riyadh
(C) Lagos.

The Arab world and some other Islamic countries are the few places in the world where a man is legally allowed to rape a young teenager in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by sunboy(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2021
illitracy:
Don't believe anything you see on Palestine media, they fallaciously concocted to trigger to hoodwink the gullible and trigger sympathy.

But you believe everything from the Isreali media Shior continue to show your smartness in a public forum smh
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by sunboy(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:
Good!!

Palestinians should pack and go to Saudi Arabia. Israel should take over that place fully.

When the Fulani and Boko terrorist visit your village ... I pray your pack and go to Cameroon.

Otondo!
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 12, 2021
sunboy:

When the Fulani and Boko terrorist visit your village ... I pray your pack and go to Cameroon.

Otondo!

I don't engage terrorists in conversations
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by sunboy(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2021
VEXT:
Kill all those Gaza and Palestine Terrorists

Israel please come and finish the northern Terrorists in Nigeria. Starting from pantami !!
Kill all of them
Destroy them
Destroy the terrorists in Yoruba land esp that mad man that loves tying blanket on his head!!!

Only Terrorists will hate this my comment..
Thanks to our darling country Israel..

Iam a Muslim but I hate Terrorists.

Stop representing what you’re not. You’re contradicting yourself. This is not a religious war but territorial dispute. SMH
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Ayion: 11:48am On May 12, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by sunboy(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:

I don't engage terrorists in conversations

Well if you can identify a terrorist just by avoiding a conversation then you must be one.

And stop calling yourself a Muslim if you’re not, nobody’s going to crucify you for not being one. SMH
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 12, 2021
Tcwork:

My question was very simple. ANSWER IT and stop beating about the bush like a rabid squirrel.I should travel?! Roflmaoooo you need a whole lotta documents and visas before that worthless green piece of sh9t you call a passport will be accepted into any country and even then, that’s not a guarantee. By, the time I was 9yrs old I’d already lost count of how countries my parents had taken me to. The Arabs are lazy?! What about the Nigerian? If there was a word worse than lazy, yalls tribal marked filled faces will be next to it in the Merriam-Webster. Yes, I love to insult because you sound dumb. The one reason I despise Nigerians (even though your land is a great place to make money, because y’all are mentally lazy and lack the simplest of abilities for innovations) is because you guys are a very untruthful lot; YOU ARE CONSISTENT DECEITS AND LIARS. That’s the only thing you can be counted on to do without skipping a heart beat: lie, cheat, deceive. Yalls “truths” depend less on facts or logic, but more on sentiment— usually tribal or religious.

The Arab states are a disgrace? Like which one ? Qatar, Oman or UAE? Which one can you compare Nigeria to?

The Arabs are global leaders. Terrorism? Really?! Before the invasion of Iraq on false premises had you ever heard of a “Suicide bomber?”. Anyway, I got classes and work later, plus you’re boring me to death with your idiocy. Lemme go grab some shuteye.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 12, 2021
sunboy:

Well if you can identify a terrorist just by avoiding a conversation then you must be one.

And stop calling yourself a Muslim if you’re not, nobody’s going to crucify you for not being one. SMH

I rather be a pig than becoming a Muslim. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Jemerson: 11:52am On May 12, 2021
compton11:
ain't IPOB stubborn too?

I think your dad is
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Draslo(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2021
Honestly, I'm disgusted by the comments I've read so far. Dumb ass Nigerian Christians, because they are synonymous with the word 'Isreal' as a result of their Bible's think the Isreali state created in 1948 is the same as the one in the Bible. They forget that Palestine is secular and Christians and Muslims live there in relative peace mostly because they have a common enemy in the Jews. They also forget or are oblivious to the fact that Christians have been subjected to abuse by Jews in Isreal since the 1950s to date even though it is intentionally underreported by international media. I'm not saying Palestine is devoid of blame but Isreal high handedness and occupation of Palestinian land is more than idiotic to say the least. This can be likened to a skinny teenager being bullied by a Black ops agent. It makes absolutely no sense. Forget religion, what Isreal has been doing to Palestine over the years is inhuman. How many of Palestinian rockets actually make landfall in Isreali territory? Those that do are never in populated areas. The UN no get shame, I swear, because Isreal is obviously not listening to them and they don't have the balls to sanction them because of their evil ties with the USA.

Spits!
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 12:04pm On May 12, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
My question was very simple. ANSWER IT and stop beating about the bush like a rabid squirrel.I should travel?! Roflmaoooo you need a whole lotta documents and visas before that worthless green piece of sh9t you call a passport will be accepted into any country and even then, that’s not a guarantee. By, the time I was 9yrs old I’d already lost count of how countries my parents had taken me to. The Arabs are lazy?! What about the Nigerian? If there was a word worse than lazy, yalls tribal marked filled faces will be next to it in the Merriam-Webster. Yes, I love to insult because you sound dumb. The one reason I despise Nigerians (even though your land is a great place to make money, because y’all are mentally lazy and lack the simplest of abilities for innovations) is because you guys are a very untruthful lot; YOU ARE CONSISTENT DECEITS AND LIARS. That’s the only thing you can be counted on to do without skipping a heart beat: lie, cheat, deceive. Yalls “truths” depend less on facts or logic, but more on sentiment— usually tribal or religious.

The Arab states are a disgrace? Like which one ? Qatar, Oman or UAE? Which one can you compare Nigeria to?

The Arabs are global leaders. Terrorism? Really?! Before the invasion of Iraq on false premises had you ever heard of a “Suicide bomber?”. Anyway, I got classes and work later, plus you’re boring me to death with your idiocy. Lemme go grab some shuteye.
Let's start from your last point, as I guessed you must be a very young boy. Before Iraq, we had 9/11 even before that we had the PLO and many other terrorist organizations. Please do some research.
Yes the Arabs are a disgrace to modern culture and freedoms. We are talking of countries where women are next to nothing. Again go do your research on the treatment of women in these countries. Women in Israel fight in the army, win Nobel prices in science and economics and start up countries. In fact the Arab world runs an apartheid against winner.
Good your parents were able to transport you across the world. But it seems you did not pick much along the way.
Now I said the Arab state was very lazy. These countries depend on expatriate for almost everything. Saudi Arabia even imports building sand.
They are very rich no doubt but a very backwards people just like Nigeria
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by ikevictor: 12:06pm On May 12, 2021
techtechh:

But it’s ok when Palestinian kills people?

Both of them are stupid! Irrespective of what their stupid religion tells them.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 12:09pm On May 12, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

Research the top terror groups and you would learn more about your Arab friends. Oil and terror that their gift to the world. Very disgraceful. And you should notice, I don't care that you are mannerles. I forgive. I see its hard for you to keep your emotions in check
https://youtu.be/sY0FOPa-j-E
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

Research the top terror groups and you would learn more about your Arab friends. Oil and terror that their gift to the world. Very disgraceful. And you should notice, I don't care that you are mannerles. I forgive. I see its hard for you to keep your emotions in check. I am not proud of Nigeria hence I can't be proud of equally backwards countries.
Please mention one innovation that has come from any Arab country in the last 100 years
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 12:14pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by vioment: 12:15pm On May 12, 2021
Nna eh.

Israel is over rugged.

Too much. You mess around with them from a different country, dem take u on a far journey.

See nficha ( clean out).
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 12:23pm On May 12, 2021
Tcwork:

Now you are beginning to act like the intolerant Arabs. Tell your arab friends to embrace democracy. Let them treat women with dignity and give freedom to their enslaved people then we can talk about Israel. The Arab world is just a shame. They are backward in culture and government. Yet they blame Israel a country just trying to survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXy4NXbuE-k[url][/url]
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Tcwork: 12:25pm On May 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by codedguy1(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2021
marvin906:

Check again hamas launched more than a thousand rockets from yesterday till now..
What do you mean by level the whole hamas,do you think hamas is just starting hamas has been around for a long time and isreal hasn't wiped them out..

You obviously missed the point I was getting at. Ask yourself what Kevel of damage those so called thousand missiles caused with the iron dome working. What did the 1000missiles do?

Compare that to what Israel will do when they retaliate.

Israel know a lot of Hamas and Hezbollah hideouts and meeting place but do not go to attack them unprovoked. Its only in times like this that they target those hideouts and unfortunately there are usually civilian casualties. Normal use of human shield so that they can cry whenever Israel retaliates.

If Hamas had what Israel had they would have wiped them out since.
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Owologbo(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2021
binsanni:
C

U are supporting Israelites now, but u will b d first person to condenm bokoraham.

May Allah put an end to this fight

Ameen
But you know that Israel only reacted to Gaza firing missile into Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by donbenie(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2021
illitracy:

Shut up angry
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by HallaDaTruth: 12:58pm On May 12, 2021
CelestineNelson:
If you want to have a full understanding of this crisis in middle east, is only one book I will recommend. Blood in the sand by Benny hinn.
Where it starts
Where we are
Where is going to end
Go read that book even if you are a Muslim.
You need a deep understanding of this crisis ...you will understand that this earth centered crisis

Also gaza is part of ancient canaanland, God told the children of Israel to drive out the occupants there who were of nephilim origins. After the death of Joshua, they forgot about that task. The place (gaza in modern name) they left uncleared is what is the center of todays conflict and it is believed that amageddon is located in gaza, its the location of the headquarters of the last and bloodiest world war on earth. WW3
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:02pm On May 12, 2021
Draslo:
Honestly, I'm disgusted by the comments I've read so far. Dumb ass Nigerian Christians, because they are synonymous with the word 'Isreal' as a result of their Bible's think the Isreali state created in 1948 is the same as the one in the Bible. They forget that Palestine is secular and Christians and Muslims live there in relative peace mostly because they have a common enemy in the Jews. They also forget or are oblivious to the fact that Christians have been subjected to abuse by Jews in Isreal since the 1950s to date even though it is intentionally underreported by international media. I'm not saying Palestine is devoid of blame but Isreal high handedness and occupation of Palestinian land is more than idiotic to say the least. This can be likened to a skinny teenager being bullied by a Black ops agent. It makes absolutely no sense. Forget religion, what Isreal has been doing to Palestine over the years is inhuman. How many of Palestinian rockets actually make landfall in Isreali territory? Those that do are never in populated areas. The UN no get shame, I swear, because Isreal is obviously not listening to them and they don't have the balls to sanction them because of their evil ties with the USA.

Spits!

The people in Israel today are Khazarians, Google it. Black people of Shem Bantu lineage are the real Israelites of the Bible. Most people don't know that there is a difference between Israelites and Israelis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.