Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) (37765 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by northvietnam(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2021
Madas1986:
what will a foolish man who washes his buttock with a tissue paper say if not rubbish

The foolish man will say you should say that ur real father is his colleague at the federal ministry of foolish people of Nigeria
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:20pm On May 12, 2021
AlMiskeen
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2021
OK Sir/Ma cheesy

Madas1986:
if hey pain you get acid water and drink
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 10:42pm On May 12, 2021
thorpido:
You need to understand how all these issues started.This same Yusuf in the picture you posted started Book Haram as some form of sect agitating for some form of control.At that time it wasn't a violent sect.That is why he was with some people like Asari Dokubo in the picture you posted.Do you know even Obasanjo met with him?
It was later that the military arrested him and killed him that the sect became violent. The Shia's leader El-Zakzaki is in detention now and if anything happens to him,it has the capacity to turn his followers to a violent group.
So people associating with Yusuf then doesn't prove they were organising a violent movement together.

To your question,which Boko Haram leader would you be talking about?Yusuf or Shekau?
Yusuf wasn't violent then and if Buhari or any Muslim leader then had taken a picture with him,it wouldn't mean anything sinister.
We need to consider how it all started.
See bolded?. Why?. Sheikh Habeeb murkaz agege asked why killed him knowing he got something they did not want him to reveal.. He was killed in an extra judicial manner. I don't know why you are trying to excuse your pastors but why to relate him with Islam and Muslims?. This was my point all along

@bold,it is not just by hearsay or pictures.There has to be proof.
Ayo former CAN that his jet was caught smuggling weapons and dollars nko?. That na lie too?

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
See bolded?. Why?. Sheikh Habeeb murkaz agege asked why killed him knowing he got something they did not want him to reveal.. He was killed in an extra judicial manner. I don't know why you are trying to excuse your pastors but why to relate him with Islam and Muslims?. This was my point all along.

Ayo former CAN that his jet was caught smuggling weapons and dollars nko?. That na lie too?
You know I asked you to discuss intelligently.Is the military under the control of pastors? undecided
Ayo Orishejafor's jet was used to transport military weapons.It was a deal with the authorities in government.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 11:25pm On May 12, 2021
thorpido:
You know I asked you to discuss intelligently.Is the military under the control of pastors? undecided
Ayo Orishejafor's jet was used to transport military weapons.It was a deal with the authorities in government.
you sha trying to exonerate your former boss, Ayo Oritsejafor. His private key was used and you still have excuse.. Just image he was Muslim would you be saying this?.

Even military them was under GEJ lobatan. BH was created during OBJ regime (christian). Escalated during GEJ administration (christian). Now Buhari has to deal with this rubbish they created?

Don't military have their vehicle to transport weapons instead of private citizen's jet?. Something is not right. I wanna believe you watched viral video of old man in the picture below?

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
ÒDÈ!
So it's about language shey? cheesy

Yes it is you halfwit
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:49am On May 13, 2021
Shaikh maolana Sulaimon Faruq onikijipa is well known for his exposed to religion tolerance,you will never see him preaching against any religion and his words are really good Amani times.

Long live SHAIKH .

Another things you don’t know is that Tijaniyyah Muslim are the most sensible in islam when talking of religion tolerance.

My own stand. I was born Muslim but when I get to adult stage I realized that black race is still in cell of our white master because these both religions are the handcuffs.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 2:11am On May 13, 2021
Christianity destroyed NIGERIA economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfyMw6onn50
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43am On May 13, 2021
Professor of English language! cheesy

WaffenSS:

Yes it is you halfwit
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Babalola0920: 5:28am On May 13, 2021
As you are meant to BELIEVE

MaxInDHouse:

The truth of the matter is that the Yorùbás are diplomatic in their approach towards anything they do in life. They are not real Muslims, true Muslims follow the letters as written in the book but a Yorùbá will tell you:

"Tí a bá rán'mo ní'sé erú á fi t'omo jée"

Meaning

"a heartless boss can't influence a virtuous servant"

So even if the book says black the Yorùbás will tell you it's just dark not totally black. Hence they bend the rules to keep their virtues. But after the so called bororos have conquered territories with violence the Yorùbá man will tell you that both the bororo and their victimized converts are his brethren in Islam.
So what's the difference?
You're not in support of terrorism but you approve it's outcome! undecided
Let me tell you a brief story of Ìlorin!
Àfònjá is their warlord who liberated them from the captivity of the Òyó empire, he did so with the help of Haleem (bororo)
Haleem a Muslim detests Àfònjá's form of worship but kept silent until there arose a dispute between the two. Haleem and his men killed àfònjá and today the descendants of àfònjá are practicing the religion of Haleem who killed their forefathers and established a new religion.
But what baffles me is that the Ìlorins still claim they're the descendants of àfònjá (the pagan) and they're joyously practicing the religion of Haleem (the Muslim who killed their forefather)

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2021
NO, it is in the history of the Yorùbás!

Àfònjá wasn't a Muslim, was he?
Haleem (bororo) wasn't a traditionalists was he?
It was due to the oppression by the Òyós that led Àfònjá to sort for the support of Haleem to conquer the Oyo army and later Haleem killed Àfònjá from then till today Haleem became the ruler and his descendants after him.
I know it's a bitter story but let's not shy away from the truth simply because you people now practice the religion of Haleem who killed Àfònjá! undecided

Babalola0920:

As you are meant to BELIEVE
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Professor of English language! cheesy

Yup

Bow before your superior
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2021
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa my friend, it's your forefathers that bowed before humans like themselves due to skin colour and languages.
I'm black and proud of my heritage so if i'm struggling to communicate with you using a borrowed language it means i have an edge above the one whose language i'm able to speak because he can't speak mine.
So it's you who has been brainwashed to bow before your fellowman because of skin colour and language! wink

WaffenSS:

Yup Bow before your superior
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa my friend, it's your forefathers that bowed before humans like themselves due to skin colour and languages.
I'm black and proud of my heritage so if i'm struggling to communicate with you using a borrowed language it means i have an edge above the one whose language i'm able to speak because he can't speak mine.
So it's you who has been brainwashed to bow before your fellowman because of skin colour and language! wink

The usual cowardly refrain when halfwits tap out.

Shoo, go bother someone else.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 13, 2021
That's why they say the Yorubas are the most sophisticated ethnic group in Nigeria, nay, in Africa.

Where else can this happen in Africa?

Nigeria has really impacted negatively on the advancement of the Yoruba people.

We need an independent Yoruba nation.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2021
Guy i never bothered you from the start, you're the bastard who feels he's superior to his fellowman simply because of language that was borrowed! cheesy

WaffenSS:

The usual cowardly refrain when halfwits tap out. Shoo, go bother someone else.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MightySparrow: 10:58am On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Oh, you're here! cheesy

So after praying to his own God Allah, please in whose name was he praying? Act 4:12 smiley

In the name of his God, Allah. So?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2021
Well that means he must be communicating with lesser spirits (demons) because Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God said there is no other way humans can approach the Most High God except through him (Jesus) John 14:6 compare to Act 4:10-12 and Philippians 2:10-11
So the man was praying to his own God as you've rightly said not to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who presented Jesus as the one and only key to his Chambers! Matthew 17:5 compare to Hebrews 1:1-2
May you have PEACE! smiley

MightySparrow:

In the name of his God, Allah. So?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MightySparrow: 12:45pm On May 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well that means he must be communicating with lesser spirits (demons) because Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God said there is no other way humans can approach the Most High God except through him (Jesus) John 14:6 compare to Act 4:10-12 and Philippians 2:10-11
So the man was praying to his own God as you've rightly said not to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who presented Jesus as the one and only key to his Chambers! Matthew 17:5 compare to Hebrews 1:1-2

That is the way he understands to show his goodwill. you that know Acts 4; 12, did you remember to say a word of prayer for him? Oh, he is not your member and does not deserve your goodwill.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2021
because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours John 17:8-9
Jesus only pray for those who accept his teachings. Matthew 12:46-49

“As for you, do not pray in behalf of this people. Do not cry out in their behalf or offer a prayer for them, for I will not be listening when they call out to me because of their calamity. Jeremiah 11:14
God warned Jeremiah not to pray in behalf of those claiming they're worshiping God but not ready to accept discipline! Proverbs 28:9

So if we're to consider things from human standpoint we will join in praying like the Muslim man, but we are subjecting ourselves to the righteousness of God! Romans 10:2-3

MightySparrow:
That is the way he understands to show his goodwill. you that know Acts 4; 12, did you remember to say a word of prayer for him? Oh, he is not your member and does not deserve your goodwill.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Madas1986(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2021
northvietnam:

The foolish man will say you should say that ur real father is his colleague at the federal ministry of foolish people of Nigeria
another foolish talk from a stupid man is like you are program in such a way to be talking rubbish no wonder you are never useful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) / Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.