Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. (3457 Views)

Guys Come In And Tell Us How You Found Out The Lady You Were Dating Was married / Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by ShiningStar001(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2021
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by phantomx360: 7:57pm On May 12, 2021
Get hold of the time stone,reverse time but this time kiss her instead.easy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by danietohbadt(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2021
Get something worthwhile to do oga...
Make money first, and girls will kiss you FOC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by ShiningStar001(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2021
phantomx360:
Get hold of the time stone,reverse time but this time kiss her instead.easy

I don't get you sir, can you be more explicit?
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 12, 2021
op

7 Likes

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Sammy07: 8:10pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
ShiningStar001:
Hello everyone, please advice me on what to do.
Earlier this evening, i just missed an opportunity of kissing a girl. We were playing t or d and it got to a point where she said i should kiss her or buy sth for her, it took me over 3 minutes to decide on what to do cos i'm a shy guy and also i don't know how to k*ss.. i finally said i'll buy her sth.

Well, i'm not going to buy anything, i just need your advice on what to do the next time i meet her cos we'll be meeting soon again.
No insult please, thanks.
[/s]

What kind of "men" do we breed these days angry

12 Likes

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by ShiningStar001(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2021
Sammy07:

I know i f*cked up sir, please, what do you think i should do next?
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by ShiningStar001(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2021
Please guys say sth na cry
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Sammy07: 8:30pm On May 12, 2021
ShiningStar001:

When next you meet, tell her you wanna give her what you promised to buy.
Tell her to close her eyes and do as if you wanna bring something out of ur pocket.

Then Kiss her.
Simple as ABC

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 12, 2021
Wetin carry you go dey play truth or dare if you be shy person?

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by ShiningStar001(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2021
Sammy07:

Tell her to close her eyes and do as if you wanna bring something out of ur pocket.

Then Kiss her.
Simple as ABC

Thank you, boss wink

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Oppy2k2: 9:18pm On May 12, 2021
Have u bought anything for your mother lately?

9 Likes

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Cholls(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2021
Sammy07:

my brother what do you expect from people you feed with Indomie

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by kingxsamz(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2021
Valkan:
op

Actually he forgot to turn it on.

1 Like

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

Actually he forgot to turn it on.
This your signature sefgrin
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by dyangprof(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2021
ShiningStar001:

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Lilpen3758: 10:51pm On May 12, 2021
ShiningStar001:
Please guys say sth na cry
hehehehehe tell her you changed your mind nah that you want to kiss her but she's going to teach you how to kiss a beautiful girl like her cus you know it must be different from kissing other girls

2 Likes

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Nobody: 12:09am On May 13, 2021
Aturu
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by benzene00: 7:13am On May 13, 2021
danietohbadt:

How much u get, 'imbeside'
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by heniford2: 7:39am On May 13, 2021
ShiningStar001:
Hello everyone, please advice me on what to do.
Earlier this evening, i just missed an opportunity of kissing a girl. We were playing t or d and it got to a point where she said i should kiss her or buy sth for her, it took me over 3 minutes to decide on what to do cos i'm a shy guy and also i don't know how to k*ss.. i finally said i'll buy her sth.

Well, i'm not going to buy anything, i just need your advice on what to do the next time i meet her cos we'll be meeting soon again.
No insult please, thanks.
go and read your books leave woman that girl leave her small time know you will be crying of heartbreak
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by galadima77(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2021
Sammy07:

Take a wild guess
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by StPete: 10:44am On May 13, 2021
Lilpen3758:
hehehehehe tell her you changed your mind nah that you want to kiss her but she's going to teach you how to kiss a beautiful girl like her cus you know it must be different from kissing other girls

You're a brilliant man. One chilled Goldberg or any beer of choice for you
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Lilpen3758: 11:09am On May 13, 2021
StPete:

You're a brilliant man. One chilled Goldberg or any beer of choice for you
hehehehe transfer me the money na 3 bottles I dey take 0488742943 GTB
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Penpaddie: 11:24am On May 13, 2021
What is nairaland turning to... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by MJBOLT: 11:24am On May 13, 2021
did you read the part where he said he is shy,he might end up kissing her nose grin

Sammy07:

Then Kiss her.
Simple as ABC
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by danietohbadt(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2021
benzene00:
How much u get, 'imbeside'
I no get money, but which one be imbeside again?
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by MadeINchenzen2: 12:37pm On May 13, 2021
You are lucky Ubunja has retired from nairaland... he would personally hunt u down for not kissing that girl

You should hold her by the hair and plant a spontaneous kiss... choke her with you kissgrin

Dont be silly !!!

Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Sammy07: 12:39pm On May 13, 2021
MJBOLT:
did you read the part where he said he is shy,he might end up kissing her nose grin

Hahahaha.
Lolss grin
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Jeremani: 1:03pm On May 13, 2021
People dey this life oo
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by Gabe427: 3:12pm On May 13, 2021
danietohbadt:

Till they kiss you into marriage And steal half of your money... Argue with mister gates
Re: See What I Just Missed... Guys Come In Please. by danietohbadt(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2021
Gabe427:

Till they kiss you into marriage And steal half of your money... Argue with mister gates

Loool.
Naija no be America....

Ask Tonto Dikeh

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sends Clip Of Herself Being Bonked By Another Man To Boyfriend / Why Did God Make Sex So Sweet.. / Why Do Hausa Fulani Ladies Avoid Premarital Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.