Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. (1142 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Learn How To Get Any Girls Number In Nigeria / Tribute To Those Guys That Dubiously Collect Girls' Number Via Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by Joel3(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2021
I kind of endure but hot tempered when annoyed and I dont take nonsense from girls or anyone. Once you are behaving somehow I will just delete your number, call history or messages if any. and thats ends it. If I get too annoyed or you keep bugging my life and I suspect you are acting like a witch that would be the block butten.

I just can't count the number of girls numbers I have delete or sometime block.. it's just because of my too much sense of not wanting the people anymore because our difference will cause much trouble or pains and regret if continue.

There is this two particular girls. One of them character is so annoying and the other one can be understood a bit. I have deleted their numbers several time and after sometime I will see their number back on my phone. And I will get to find out or discovered this through WhatsApp. When I see their profile or status on whatsapp I would be like how come. And when I deleted the two numbers and after some time it will magically reappear. To be frank they are not the only number I have deleted either before or after. What is it that their two numbers keep reappearing.

Sometime I might end up reconciling with the other one. And before you know it again she repeat that same thing that got me annoyed and disinterest in the first place and it will make me more and more annoyed and irritated. Which would make me delete the number and all records from my end. But I would be shock to see the numbers reappear on my phone after sometime.

I need a explanation because this two girls are not the only girls I have deleted their numbers.
Is this some spiritual force bring them back to me?
Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by doggedfighter(f): 8:01pm On May 12, 2021
Another baby in the body of a boy yarning dust.

Yinmu !
Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by bhella10: 8:06pm On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yinmu !
Very immature undecided
Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

From your write, Oga it seems you have tolerance problem. Is not everything you should flare up. Don't carry this attitude into your marriage.

It's nice as you don't accept trash but doing it, you need to do it in a mature and civilised way .

You need t scan through your contact to delete the same no.

2 Likes

Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by Sammy07: 8:08pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
Joel3:
I kind of endure but hot tempered when annoyed and I dont take nonsense from girls or anyone. Once you are behaving somehow I will just delete your number, call history or messages if any. and thats ends it. If I get too annoyed or you keep bugging my life and I suspect you are acting like a witch that would be the block butten.

I just can't count the number of girls numbers I have delete or sometime block.. it's just because of my too much sense of not wanting the people anymore because our difference will cause much trouble or pains and regret if continue.

There is this two particular girls. One of them character is so annoying and the other one can be understood a bit. I have deleted their numbers several time and after sometime I will see their number back on my phone. And I will get to find out or discovered this through WhatsApp. When I see their profile or status on whatsapp I would be like how come. And when I deleted the two numbers and after some time it will magically reappear. To be frank they are not the only number I have deleted either before or after. What is it that their two numbers keep reappearing.

Sometime I might end up reconciling with the other one. And before you know it again she repeat that same thing that got me annoyed and disinterest in the first place and it will make me more and more annoyed and irritated. Which would make me delete the number and all records from my end. But I would be shock to see the numbers reappear on my phone after sometime.

I need a explanation because this two girls are not the only girls I have deleted their numbers.
Is this some spiritual force bring them back to me?
[/s]

1. maybe you saved it in ur email

Or

You wipe that fuvking phone

1 Like

Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2021

Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yinmu !

Swrs ! cheesy
Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by doggedfighter(f): 8:10pm On May 12, 2021
bhella10:
Very immature undecided

What's wrong with our boys these days?

Where are we getting it wrong ?

It's scary for me as a woman with what I read here from our boys everyday undecided
Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by doggedfighter(f): 8:15pm On May 12, 2021
gaius01:

Swrs ! cheesy

Hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by bhella10: 9:00pm On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

It's scary for me as a woman with what I read here from our boys everyday undecided
This phuck boy right here has a faulty childhood he needs therapy.
Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by doggedfighter(f): 9:02pm On May 12, 2021
bhella10:
This phuck boy right here has a faulty childhood he needs therapy.

I hope he gets help soon.
Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by bhella10: 9:29pm On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

I hope he gets help soon.
I pray he recognises that he needs help

1 Like

Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by odinson1(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:

You'd rather be with a man who will essentially be your Slave and Worship you Till death do you part?
Re: The Two Girls Number Keep Coming Back To My Phone. by DICKstractor: 11:38pm On May 12, 2021
undecided

Is this the kind of guys that will rule this world. SMH

Op, run to mummy and report. She might console you with buscuit

(1) (Reply)

Love: I want Love / My Advice. / Boyfriend Surprises Me With 250,000 Naira Worth Vacation For Just One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.