Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) (52853 Views)

President Buhari Receives Salah Homage In Celebration Of Eid El Filtri In State / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2021
See them

Blood sucking presido...Abeg shey angel of death dey fear buhari ni or what

Me I no fit wait till 2023 jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 13, 2021
Bubu and him people dey enjoy theirselves
I no go talk sha
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2021
The can stand with them, but can't sit on the floor with them, nawaoo this style shock me ooo
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2021
princechurchill:
Everyone in that picture is very useless to the current situation in this useless country..
Aptly Put!
Nothing more to comment on the th re ad!

@SeniorWriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nuelito: 1:43pm On May 13, 2021
Seen
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by money121(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Maj196(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2021
All of them dey craze

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2021
Useless terroristic family.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Augla1: 1:46pm On May 13, 2021
Is that a waste being and tissue paper that am seeing close to Buhari?
Besides, why is he the only one sitting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by drlateef: 1:47pm On May 13, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Nigeria's problem in one picture

If you want to know Nigeria’s problems open the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6551440/vandals-started-vandalizing-warri-itakpe-rail.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by opray: 1:47pm On May 13, 2021
They give Bubu chair to sit down.
Just make money and have power in this life ooo.

We sell 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
IG/FB/Twitter @bodyshopbyevie
WhatsApp/call 08050930154

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by kennieG(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

So all these killings and burnings by ESN, UGM and ipob pigs so that Buhari and his family should collapse is actually not getting anywhere close to Abuja? 

I was expecting to see a shattered, disgruntled and pathetic family of the president due to these self inflicted destruction.

Anyway, since the brain of ipob pigs are lodged with lamidi cownu, let's wait for cownu's comment on the picture. But for now, our fingers crossed. 

Meanwhile, happy Sallah to the president and family.
You think your funny? u just made fool of urself. imp

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
See them beautiful people but Nigeria is not beautiful the people are not beautiful
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Winnerforever: 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

So all these killings and burnings by ESN, UGM and ipob pigs so that Buhari and his family should collapse is actually not getting anywhere close to Abuja? 

I was expecting to see a shattered, disgruntled and pathetic family of the president due to these self inflicted destruction.

Anyway, since the brain of ipob pigs are lodged with lamidi cownu, let's wait for cownu's comment on the picture. But for now, our fingers crossed. 

Mr. Fulani and Arab SLAVE , just wait and see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2021
GBAJA himself, a muslim from the south west ( Tinubu boy ) he follow them do Sallah !

Gbajabiamila, Sir where is my sallah meat ?
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by joinpreneur(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2021
Old pictures
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Winnerforever: 1:49pm On May 13, 2021
Terrorist family cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2021
I remember how they used Zahra to sweep Nigerians off their feet during the ellection that time.

Nigerians too like woman grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
Covid-19,20,21 make una come see bubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by BbqTormentor: 1:50pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

see as politicians dey use your life and your existence as a tool to dey cause ruckus in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Mozegee: 1:51pm On May 13, 2021
You are the most useless and brainless guy I have ever seen in this forum . You are so disgusting.i think your age correlate with your brain.
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari is looking fresh while the masses are suffering. For those waiting for bubu to die will wait for long because he'll complete his tenure and even partake in many future Nigeria elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2021
Where do their women stay to pray, I hardly see ooo
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by BbqTormentor: 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

I hate to tell you this, but your obsession and stupid hate for the igbos makes your stupidity amplified. Give it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Quality20(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

I assume your meaning of borrowing sense is that I should join ipob in insulting Buhari and Tinubu.

Well, I won't, I leave that for you and your ilk.

Bye.
Abeg don't mind those ipigs. U have every right to air ur view, u don't have to go with their view

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by dederocs(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
Nonsense, what is funny angry
It amazes me how a people pray 5 times a day, and are still number 1 supplier of terrorists to the world. Religion is the world's greatest problem now.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ajah489(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
He has a special way of wearing his nose mask
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2021
princechurchill:
Everyone in that picture is very useless to the current situation in this useless country..
So is every member of your church..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 13, 2021
Newsmic:
President Buhari together with his wife, Aisha, children, and others celebrates 2021 Eid El Filtri, at the statehouse Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

Eid El Filtri is celebrated to mark the end of the Ramadan fast.

President Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad shared photos on Twitter with the caption;

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1392797329401556993?s=20

See photos below.
This PHOTOSHOP tried but needs improvement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Safemoon: 1:55pm On May 13, 2021
Brain washed people because he is now president he is now equal with Muhammed can't even seat on the floor any more and slam his head in peace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.