Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) (52849 Views)

President Buhari Receives Salah Homage In Celebration Of Eid El Filtri In State / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by achillesfoot(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2021
As surprising as it might sound, I belong to the school of thought that the President of any nation including Nigeria should not be insulted. The office of the president irregardless of who occupies it should be respected and also open to criticism. In view of this I'm forced to ask if the president's skin color has changed or is my glasses malfunctioning again? Please someone with better eyes should help me. Thank you and happy holidays to fellow Muslims.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 2:24pm On May 13, 2021
No comment. Please, check my signature for interesting videos.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Afamsi: 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
classicben3:
Robot no gree sit for ground grin cheesy
Maybe the battery don week
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Iko5000: 2:31pm On May 13, 2021
Get a life , the Nigerian suitation is not a joke .
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

So all these killings and burnings by ESN, UGM and ipob pigs so that Buhari and his family should collapse is actually not getting anywhere close to Abuja? 

I was expecting to see a shattered, disgruntled and pathetic family of the president due to these self inflicted destruction.

Anyway, since the brain of ipob pigs are lodged with lamidi cownu, let's wait for cownu's comment on the picture. But for now, our fingers crossed. 

Meanwhile, happy Sallah to the president and family.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by wizod(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

So all these killings and burnings by ESN, UGM and ipob pigs so that Buhari and his family should collapse is actually not getting anywhere close to Abuja? 

I was expecting to see a shattered, disgruntled and pathetic family of the president due to these self inflicted destruction.

Anyway, since the brain of ipob pigs are lodged with lamidi cownu, let's wait for cownu's comment on the picture. But for now, our fingers crossed. 

continue typing nonsense with broken screen China Phone. You won't pursue your destiny not knowing that time is running faster than u think

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by sencekompis: 2:37pm On May 13, 2021
The bokoharam guys mumu shaaaa see best target
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Emmyviva: 2:37pm On May 13, 2021
Nose mask now hanging on the neck region to avoid story that touch...
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2021
ismodiwa:

So is every member of your church..

Your father Should have pulled out properly.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

I am Igbo, born in the north,did everything there, irrespective of your political affiliation,the north respects an altruist than a sychophant.its not a must to comment on every topic, sounding like a broken gong won't bring you closer to the microphone.just an advice from Dan kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kuginzi: 2:45pm On May 13, 2021
classicben3:

I have been hearing about your stupidity it's now I see it as a clear evidence I blame ya dad for buying a phone for you jobless thing must you comment your stupidity on any thread must you dehm who do you this kind thing reply me make thunder visit you
Sifia pain...
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Vivian16: 2:54pm On May 13, 2021
Old pictures Buhari is currently incapacitated
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Horlarteey: 2:54pm On May 13, 2021
Na una death we go celebrate next
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by micflo28(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Your kinds are dangerous to humanity and needs to be nuked out existence. If you support failure this much, it shows how failure has bettered you so much that you have come to embrace it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by smallsmall: 2:56pm On May 13, 2021
Newsmic:
President Buhari together with his wife, Aisha, children, and others celebrates 2021 Eid El Filtri, at the statehouse Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

Eid El Filtri is celebrated to mark the end of the Ramadan fast.

President Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad shared photos on Twitter with the caption;

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1392797329401556993?s=20

See photos below.

Old Pictures, who do they think they are fooling? angry angry angry

We are still expecting him in Daura, to come and celebrate with us, our darling Daddy . tongue
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by smallsmall: 3:00pm On May 13, 2021
achillesfoot:
As surprising as it might sound, I belong to the school of thought that the President of any nation including Nigeria should not be insulted. The office of the president irregardless of who occupies it should be respected and also open to criticism. In view of this I'm forced to ask if the president's skin color has changed or is my glasses malfunctioning again? Please someone with better eyes should help me. Thank you and happy holidays to fellow Muslims.

Maybe the guy dey use tonning cream as im wan marry new Babe grin grin
But seriously, na the other guy from Niger Republic you dey see so.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2021
And it repented God that he created this man. Worst than Satan
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by bigfish3k: 3:17pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Mtchew
Low budget mannabbq

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Davefed(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2021
Allah Is not happy with Buhari and his cohorts
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 13, 2021
classicben3:
lol.. Dont call my president a robot o.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Lucifer1419: 3:27pm On May 13, 2021
Indispensable85:
Buhari is looking fresh while the masses are suffering. For those waiting for bubu to die will wait for long because he'll complete his tenure and even partake in many future Nigeria elections.
. Person way don die Tay tay.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2021
The first pic is Photoshop. .look clearly the first lady hand and the daughter beside her...

This country self..our mums don do
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 3:29pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

Im no sweet..U are overdoing it
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by oxiide22(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2021
cheesy
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by backtalkG(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2021
Buhari don pick him no agree sit-down for Allah again
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 13, 2021
classicben3:
Shey, na this thing they elected this man for?
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by oxiide22(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) by Stallione(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lmao.

I was expecting to see a shattered, disgruntled and pathetic family of the president due to these self inflicted destruction. Uncircumcised goat, mtcheew!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.