Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) (5578 Views)

Outrage on Arewatwitter as they trend the killing of northerners in Anambra(pic) / #Isapantamiwillstay trend on TwitterNG as Arewatwitter defend isa pantami(pic) / Why Do Southerners Fight, Anytime Arewa Display Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by BLAISECAMPAORE: 1:52pm On May 14, 2021
adedehinbo:
[s]other region don't even have to upload their riches,for few of you to start posting this shows how hard you try to shy away from the truth[/s],but sincerely those pics are beautiful and I think these is enough reason for northerners should also move a motion of distengration

I laugh in Emoney, Hushpuppy & my village mansion threads grin
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by BLAISECAMPAORE: 1:55pm On May 14, 2021
Kessythegeek:
And yet they're all hiding in Abuja... Why didn't you show us your brothers and sisters from Borno? Or Yobe ? Or Zamfara? Let's see how those Ones celebrated... Or is only the northerners in Abuja that are considered arewa?

A lot of those pics are from Kano, KD, Zaria, Birnin Kebbi etc.

Northerners that live & work in Abuja hardly spend Eid there and prefer to go home for "hawan sallah" (durbar) & to celebrate with loved ones.

Arewa Amaka!

1 Like

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Northerners that live & work in Abuja hardly spend Eid there and prefer to go home for "hawan sallah" & to celebrate with loved ones (durbar).

Arewa Amaka!

What about you almajiris brother and sisters? Begging in the streets?

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by BLAISECAMPAORE: 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
Kessythegeek:

What about you almajiris brother and sisters? Begging in the streets?

You already stated where they are.

Same place your hungry agbero's, olosho's and fake medicine hawkers are.

Any more questions?

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Yanglee(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2021
Lovely and very beautiful pictures, God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Vcx
Arewa my man.....
Give me one good babe there for dating..... kiss
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by ahiboilandgas: 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
CHRISSANCHEZ:

Arewa my man.....
Give me one good babe there for dating..... kiss
haram .....� keep enjoying your attachment and yam legs woman.
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Benwallt(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2021
Mehn eferitin nor balance. This is lit, lit n lit. God I am on my knees begging. If it is vanity I wanna have it. Ain't no glory in pain don't make your boy's story vain.
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Onuoraijele: 4:53pm On May 14, 2021
Benwallt:
Mehn eferitin nor balance. This is lit, lit n lit. God I am on my knees begging. If it is vanity I wanna have it. Ain't no glory in pain don't make your boy's story vain.
hustle legitimately and believe in yourself

1 Like

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Onuoraijele: 5:57pm On May 14, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
haram .....� keep enjoying your attachment and yam legs woman.
shut up
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by remindertheog62: 6:06pm On May 14, 2021
lovely I must confess
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Donca: 6:07pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Tetrahedron post=101676610]See the money that belongs to niger delta being spent in the north
True our God given wealth
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
lol...75% of rich men in the north are not politicians. But farmers and business men/women
lol, This Taqqiya na tear rubber
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by PoloG: 6:23pm On May 14, 2021
Fulani Toto go sweet sha cool
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by SEasternVictory: 6:32pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by SEasternVictory: 6:33pm On May 14, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Northerners that live & work in Abuja hardly spend Eid there and prefer to go home for "hawan sallah" (durbar) & to celebrate with loved ones.

Arewa Amaka!

Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2021
fk001:
The Slogan that "North is suffering" is just an illusion created by ignorant southerners. They make it look like Most northerners are living in abject poverty no thanks to their mediocre Media channels that help them circulate fake news about the north.

Anyway, they should keep on deceiving themselves while we catch them by surprise.

who are you catching by surprise nah.... stop living in denial, i lived,served and worked in the north, there is abject poverty unthinkable, mass illitracy and all these needs urgent attention and intervention. The so called farmers depend solely on govt for fertilizers and loan which mostly are diverted to sustain their ugly display of ill-gotten wealth. If Naija disintegrates, north will be worse than myanmar in a space of 2 months.
So lets spread love, lets see the good in one another and help where necessary. Stop the hate.
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Benwallt(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2021
Onuoraijele:
hustle legitimately and believe in yourself
God blessings brother . I am progressing
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Idiko1: 7:43pm On May 14, 2021
Where are the fools who constantly sing Ikwerre are not Igbo on this thread? Who could believed a northerner will be swimming in dollar while Ijaw kids are scooping up spilled crude oil in the creeks to eke out a living?
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
Just a few hundreds in the midst of poverty stricken millions

Make Una dey deceive una self
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Onuoraijele: 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
Benwallt:
God blessings brother . I am progressing
Good
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Arewa1stSon: 4:20pm On May 15, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Just a few hundreds in the midst of poverty stricken millions

Make Una dey deceive una self
dey deceive yourself
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by lastempero: 4:29pm On May 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
make Una keep deceiving each other while the number of millionaires keep increasing day by day...

U mean no of almajiris and terrorists.
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by Umsworld: 4:58pm On May 15, 2021
Children of 8 will be like
Ooooooyyyyyyyeeeeeeel mooooooooooney
Re: Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
dey deceive yourself

Na you dey deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Came To Attack People At Omi-adio IB Last Night But Were Killed / Who Else Noticed The Big Difference Between European And African Wars / Could This Be Why Ekweremadu And Wife Wanted To Harvest Organ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.