Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Final Result For Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Result For Oyo State (1932 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

Final Result For Oyo State by supoade: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
Oyo State Miracle Crusade!!

Church Worker: 
Pastor! Pastor!!,  There is a guy here that took electorates for granted, He couldn't see that he will loose OYO State Governorship election But now He Can see He is loosing it.

Pastor:
Oh really Bring Him up HERE!. Now you can see? . Follow me!! Follow Me!!! Close your eye, now Open it, what can you see ?

Akalamagbo:
Pastor, I'm Seing Agodi Prison  Gate smiling at me

Pastor:
Haleluyah!!!!

Uncle Akalamagbo. Pele  , Go Contest for Ogbomoso as LGA Chairman in 2015

Who could that fellow BE NL ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Final Result For Oyo State by Olayinkaoj(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
Any news from Oyo please?
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by supoade: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
They have Just declared the last LGA Ibadan SW and ACN Won with 28K plus.

now PDP is contesting already declared result in some other places ( INEC is really Biased!!!!!!

ACN Has Won considering that all LGA Results have been declared. but INEC REC is entertaining AKALA's protest that they have review the previous result declared.

OYO WILL BOIL is INEC allows AKALA + PDP to manipulate already declared Result!!
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by ziccoit: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
supoade:

They have Just declared the last LGA Ibadan SW and ACN Won with 28K plus.

now PDP is contesting already declared result in some other places ( INEC is really Biased!!!!!!

ACN Has Won considering that all LGA Results have been declared. but INEC REC is entertaining AKALA's protest that they have review the previous result declared.

OYO WILL BOIL is INEC allows AKALA + PDP to manipulate already declared Result!!

No cause for alarm. INEC will just say: sighting the case of Jonathan Versus Buhari as our reference, Akala is now advised to go to court of law of competent jurisprudence to contest the results. I rise.
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
Aji sebi Oyo laari, Oyo ki se bi baba enikankan
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by kristonium(m): 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
ACN finally won! INEC just declared Ajumobi the winner!
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
I dey laff ooo
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
That is some close result
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2011

I dey laff
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
Lol . . . Everyone is laffing so hard oh . . . Na real wa
Re: Final Result For Oyo State by dayokanu(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2011

i NEVER FINISH TO LAFF OOOOOO

Akwa Ibom Generates ₦14.5b Internal Revenue / Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Launch His 34-floor Hotel In Dubai Worth $500 Million / Names Of D Most Tribalistic Nairalanders