Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations (2794 Views)

Fulanization Of Benue State Completed. Region Conquered (picture) / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by Mathyluba: 5:03am On May 14, 2021
Fulanization Of Nigeria in 2021 Shocking Revelations. It has been detected the world and perhaps the fulanis has concluded plan. by 2021 Nigeria major Language will be English, Hausa,and fulani. No Yoruba,and Igbo Language .

whatever this revelation means is yet to be ascertain .But believe me or not what it means is either the Yoruba and Igbo take their destiny in their own has .or the Fulanis will take them to their new plan kingdom.

Watch video..

https://youthsempowerment.com/?p=8718&frame-nonce=887e4ac9d0

Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by TooMuchStuff: 5:08am On May 14, 2021
Speak English joo
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by Mathyluba: 5:17am On May 14, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Speak English joo
He later speak English.
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by GraceDesign: 5:28am On May 14, 2021
I don't get this.
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by Karlovych: 5:29am On May 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed The made in Britain fraudulently established nation has outlived its usefulness and expired a long time ago. It's time for the individual ethnic nationalities to go their separate ways. It can only get worse especially with the prospect of having a drug addicted psychopath running in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by orikoku: 5:35am On May 14, 2021
Omo, anybody Yoruba or igbo wey no want Nigeria to break are on their own.
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by helinues: 5:36am On May 14, 2021
Yhen Yhan Yhon
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by Aboks(m): 5:42am On May 14, 2021
Let them fulanize them selves useless people
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by temitope27(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2021
It can never happen,instead Nigeria will kuku blow up

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by cardoso514: 6:22am On May 14, 2021
The Lord reigns over this geography called Nigeria
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by Henry22(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2021
cardoso514:
The Lord reigns over this geography called Nigeria

Guy rest, the lord left Nigeria a long time ago.....the lord does not dwell in evil,

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by proxillin(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2021
temitope27:
It can never happen,instead Nigeria will kuku blow up

I'm 100 sure it will happen. With the attitude of some Yorubas, you will know it can happen.

Many Yorubas still don't believe fulanis are trying to take over.

Many Yorubas still believe fulanis are their Islamic gods. They see them as holy missionaries.

Many Yorubas mock Sunday igboho call for Yoruba nation

I see Yorubas suffering most. But this Yoruba man is preparing for the upcoming war.

I will make effort to protect my family only.

Yorubas on their way to self inflicted loss...I swear I won't pity anyone

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by nams77: 7:43am On May 14, 2021
Let me foretell what will happen in such an event:
The only tribe that is almost ready is the Southeast.
They know the agenda and are buckling up quietly.
Every igbo man is a potential soldier ( you can take that to the bank). Once e burst, all men go fall back and defend their homeland with the last drop of their blood.
The igbos will rather die than to give an inch of their land to anyone or lose their freedom.

The south south
They have hordes of combat-ready and battle- hardened youth that can withstand the blood sucking demons from the sahel but my only fear is that most of them is oblivious of the impending doom coming.
They still have not realized or sense the oncoming danger.
I pray they get ready.
Lack of cohesion will also be a problem due to different ethnic groups.

The South west.
Erudite, smart and cosmopolitan but I fear for them. There is a big divide already base on religious affiliation.
I don't want to go further but I fear for them.
Will they be able to put this division aside and mustered the required energy?
I will join them in Prayer.
Proxillin, una get plenty work to do in mobilizing your region.

Middle belt.
They are almost swallowed up. Years of integration and religious cohesion with the vampires from futa jallon to some extent has eaten deep into their fabric of resistance.
The easy way out is to align with the SS/SE.

This I have seen.#unbiased.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by poshestmina(f): 9:07am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=nams77 post=101674253]Let me foretell what will happen in such an event:
Every igbo man is a potential soldier ( you can take that to the bank). Once e burst, all men go fall back and defend their homeland with the last drop of their blood.
The igbos will rather die than to give an inch of their land to anyone or lose their freedom.

The south south
They have hordes of combat-ready and battle- hardened youth that can withstand the blood sucking demons from the sahel but my only fear is that most of them is oblivious of the impending doom coming.
I pray they get ready.

The South west.
Erudite, smart and cosmopolitan but I fear for them. There is a big divide already base on religious affiliation.

Middle belt.
They are almost swallowed up. Years of integration and religious cohesion with the vampires from futa jallon to some extent has eaten deep into their fabric of resistance.

You're very correct about the South-south.
They have the manpower and high energy of course with weapons .
But they don't believe in the Jihad forceful take over,they are still busy denouncing Biafra even after all the evidences that MNK was/is right.

I'm a full bloodied Niger delta woman and I'd rather die or go with Biafra than to be under Hausa/Fulanis evil agenda.

We dey watch!
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by FreeIgbos: 9:45am On May 14, 2021
nams77:
Let me foretell what will happen in such an event:

The south south
I pray they get ready.

The South west.

Middle belt.

Your assessment is true. The SE with the help of Nnamdi Kanu are now fully aware of what is going on. Igbos are also lucky to be a majority ethnic group that is religiously homogeneous. We also have a huge diaspora population that has huge affinity to their fatherland, which makes it easy for them to contribute money for its protection and development. Again, the SE now has a standby and well organized "army" that is spread out throughout their region, they are non state actors!

However, as per your assessment of middle belt. I can tell you that even though the region may seem to have been subjugated and overwhelmed on the face value, they still have what it takes to mount a serious resistance. Also, if you observe the body language and rhetoric of their leaders, you will notice how they are now distancing themselves from the core North while trying to aline with Igbos/Southerners. Ortom has defended IPOB far more than all the SE governors combined! Obadaih Mailafia now speaks and have same worldview with the average Igbo man. I have also seen several other middle belt people who now speak in favour of Igbos or tend to side with us.

As for the South South, it's obvious they are monitoring things too and it's very apparent they would want to align with Igbos if things escalates. Have you seen any of their governors expressing anti Igbo sentiments except the psychopath in Rivers State? They also think or feel that with Igboland being in-between them and North, it would buy them some time should things go out of hand. Just like the middle belt, they are a collection of minority groups which makes it difficult to align and forge a common front, but unlike the middle belt, they are religiously homogeneous which counts for them. They also have courageous youths who would be willing to fight at short notice. The nature of the region would also be perfect for a successful guerilla warfare. They stand a good chance of weathering the storm.

Lastly, the SW, both in rhetoric and body language are very much afraid. They are a majority ethnic group just like Igbos but unlike Igbos they are religiously divided. Even though they try very hard to hide their religious differences by claiming it does not exist. The reality on ground proved there is a huge dichotomy. The hijab issues in some of their states also point to that. Again, if you observe carefully, you will see that their Christians think or behave like Igbos in accepting that their is a crises threatening their very existence. Look at people like David Oyedepo, FFK, Sunday Igboho, that late afenifere man etc. then compare with their Muslims like Tinubu and others who still act like everything is normal. Historically, the SW are known to betray themselves. Don't take my words for it, check history. From Afonja, Awolowo vs Akintola, MKO Abiola vs Yoruba obas/elders, Bola Ige vs Omisore etc. They always seem to have willing tools that are ready to betray them. And this would be their Achilles heel going forward. They lack the necessary cohesion to battle what is coming and worse still, they have masses that would rather accept indignities than risk their lives in warfare.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by nams77: 9:45am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=poshestmina post=101676676][/quote]
You are blessed my sister. Being in the Niger Delta most of my life so I feel their pulse accurately.
U are always welcome. We shall overcome as long as Jehovah is on the throne.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by realstars: 9:50am On May 14, 2021
Real Shocking, The greatest shock is to delet histry from all leaning institutions in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by adamumar522(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2021
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I thought the Yoruba's are the most learned and exposed educationally, how can u use a common diary mistake as yard stick to show ur ignorance?. Most diaries are mistake ridden( Lagos as capital of Fulanization, bros get sense na), in fact its not only Nigerian information, if ur going to be fair, go through all the nations if u don't see mistakes. But ur online deceiving gullible Nigerians that don't know their left from their right, I weep for all of una
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by ablejesus26(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2021
Well they can't do much they can only try but their failure is certain, they will only end up being in the middle of various angry offensive movements.
How can a minority tribe take on the other tribes in the Country??.

It will be a death trap for them.
Re: BREAKING News. Video:fulanization Of Nigeria In 2021 Shocking Revelations by Elliot2(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2021
[quote author=poshestmina post=101676676][/quote] Great one, my love.

(1) (Reply)

This Man Was Once Our Hero, The Most Loved In Niger Delta / Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today / The New Labour Party Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.