Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) (53284 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by babacos: 10:00am On May 14, 2021
If mane really feel he deserves more than what he is getting at Liverpool..then he should leave and seek for a club where here his abilities will be appreciated..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by crazygod(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2021
Luigi02:

Go Sidon egbon undecided
Why would Klopp leave his key man on the bench in a very important match in the first place? He's out of form doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like shit. Firmino that normally goes 60 games without scoring plays every 90 minutes while mane gets dropped just because he lost form of recent.
Mane is the reason why Liverpool won the league last season. If you didn't know that before. Talking shit like Salah is better. Salah that normally doesn't like passing and wanna have all the goals to himself. Salah that had a couple of clear cut chances to pass the ball to mane but selfishly decides to shoot a couple of times this season. Just Because he scores penalties and also selfishly score goals, u now think he's better than mane.

Pls and pls, tell your club to low his asking price so that we can take him undecided
Before posting, try to be objective. Mane is known to always miss lots of sitters same with Salah. But then, Salah has way more assist than Mane since he joined the club. Its not Salah's fault if Mane can't convert an assist. Check the Stats. All this people that will be making arguments based on opinions of others. Pls check stats and records before posting. angry

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by trudpo: 10:07am On May 14, 2021
Mane was part of the initial starting XI. When fans saw it, we said we were gonna lose this game, that we needed Jota. This was changed and yes the rest is history
paulolee:
mane is always having issues with this coach about klopp giving him limited role..
I think its better he ask for transfer request n move to a better n bigger club if he thinks he deserves more than what klopp is giving..
mane is my best player in dt squad and i also feel bad when klopp always values dt sekfish sallah than mane n the mane I know would surely get influx of clubs trying to sign him if he choses to leave Liverpool and he would confidently walk into d starting team of all big teams in Europe..

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

was surprised too because the reds needed dt win badly and I was expecting mane to lead d attack but klopp knows better..
firmino keeps getting so much game time even without scoring, same with d selfish sallah dt always wana score n place his own individual priorities before the team n klopp sees no problem with them but keeps making mane feels underappreciated in dt team. .

Mane is Liverpool's problem dis season!!

Since his 'silent rivalry' with Mohammed Salah, his form n Liverpool's form has gone Way Down!!

As part of maturity, he should have tried to mend fences with Salah. Instead he started sulking n throwing childish tantrums around.....

Now venting his frustrations on Klopp!! Dis season, he has scored only 9 goals while Salah has 21 goals!! Dats as a result of his Terrible Attitude..

If he thinks he is bigger Dan Liverpool, den he is a FOOL!! Liverpool will go for Wilfred Zaha n Mane career will Die!!

Make e better get Sense!!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by YoungAncient1: 10:09am On May 14, 2021
Mane has been inconsistent this season hence the need to drop him. Who him think say him be sef

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2021
Simeony007:
Team comes first before anyone else, if he played we might not have won the match.

He wanted to be the African champion like Salah but you can't compete with in born goals scorer that is sure to deliver an average of 20 goals every season.

If he wants to leave he should, he better be sure to know that he can't be as good as Salah NO

Mane may not score as much goals as Salah but he offers more to the team than Salah does....
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by VIkKTOH(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its all part of the game.
Inter's Conte and Lautaro Martinez just had theirs!

It's Just like our everyday life. Someone hails you today and snubs you tomorrow.
Someone hails you today and hates you tomorrow.
You can't Please Everyone!
You Just need to Focus on your assignment and everyone will fall in place or where they belong.
I thought football wasn't your thing...I thought you were only concern about end time messages....anyways what do I know self am just an Android phone user

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
On the contrary Mane has played more matches under Klopp than Salah, and both don't play same role.
Salah has also been on the bench more this season than Mane yet he is still Liverpool's top scorer, so tell me what you mean when you said Klopp gave Salah more freedom on the pitch

1. Mane is least preferred over Salah, and this was proven firsthand when Mane was dropped for Diogo Jota without a reasonable excuse;
https://www-liverpoolecho-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-sadio-mane-mohamed-salah-20594545.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16209807556276&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpoolecho.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Fliverpool-sadio-mane-mohamed-salah-20594545
(well the answer was simple) Klopp wanted to increase Salah's chances of scoring in the first half and he did just that.

2. The fact that Salah is Klopp's favourite is not news anymore,
https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jurgen-klopp-made-mohamed-salah-22284284.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16209807556276&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fnews%2Fjurgen-klopp-made-mohamed-salah-22284284

Mane's main complaint is that he and Mo should recycle positions so he could also shine, but we know that's not the case. Here's how that right wing works at Liverpool (it's more than traditionally cutting to the left and shooting) it requires the player to drop center and actually be the striker making Firmino to actually feint as a false 9 in that case. So the actual striker is Salah!
https://howtheyplay.com/team-sports/Tactical-Analysis-on-Liverpool-Fcs-4-3-3-formation

3. Sadio being more defensive, coach order or play order?
It's no longer news to realize that Sadio Mane is more defensive than Salah, he tracks back more he assists left backs more, and is also more involved in breaking up attacking buildup, so in this case who do we say put up Mane to this? Coach or that's how he plays?
The truth is Mane is more energetic, faster and has a higher work rate than Salah so Klopp naturally requests this favour from Mane but in reality the position of the left wing makes Salah do that more often.
https://footyaccumulators.com/news/is-sadio-mane-now-better-than-mohamed-salah

4. Salah's left foot;
no doubt Salah has a better finishing touch compared to Mane, but is Salah the better player?
https://one-versus-one.com/en/compare-players/Mohamed-Salah-vs-Sadio-Mane

Truth is Klopp favours Salah, however if Mane was also developing in his favourite position he has the potential to be a better finisher because he is the more versatile player.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
Mane should be axed, he offers very little yet moan like a little brat
..... U don't know how to watch football if you think mane offers very little on the pitch.... Right from his days at Salzburg, he has always offered so much to any team he plays in.....

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2021
Both of them are not ok....sadio mane needs to be sold while jurgen klopp needs to be sacked.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2021
damola1:

For the first times. Outside of those your
Religious mumbo jumbo. You spoke with sense

Though, don't want to describe his comments as Mumbo jumbo but dis Comment frm Mr Righteousness is really Cool

His knowledge is really Nice!!

Not on every issue, you talk about Rapture, Endtime n Deeds of Satan.. smiley
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by xeju: 10:37am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:
mane is always having issues with this coach about klopp giving him limited role..
I think its better he ask for transfer request n move to a better n bigger club if he thinks he deserves more than what klopp is giving..
mane is my best player in dt squad and i also feel bad when klopp always values dt sekfish sallah than mane n the mane I know would surely get influx of clubs trying to sign him if he choses to leave Liverpool and he would confidently walk into d starting team of all big teams in Europe..
your opinion is lame. mane is not the best player. mane at present form is not among the top 5 players in Liverpool's squad
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2021
sylve11:

Add bible verse. smiley cool

NOW WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?
CAN'T SOMEONE BE WHO THEY WANNA BE IN PIS AGAIN?
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Anger issues

E kuku sweet me. Make he vex make the team spoil patapata. Yesterday beating still dey pain me
Evil Man!
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:43am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

Then Mane can approach coach in person to discuss his role. What d coach wants for d team supercedes what an individual wants for himself. It's very immature of him to ignore his coach because he didn't get a starting role. It's very childish

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 10:43am On May 14, 2021
mysportdab:
Liverpool Star Sadio Mane refused to shake Coach Jurgen Klopp after the 4-2 win against Manchester United.

Liverpool's 4-2 win was Jurgen Klopp's first ever win against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Sadio Mane did not start the match, which came a surprise.

The Senegalese came on in the 2nd half to replace diogo jota.

After the match, Liverpool Coach Jurgen Klopp tried to shake Sadio Mane but he snubbed him and went straight down to the tunnel.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCAA8EI9L0
Mane selfish boy... They are other guys in the bench who need to play... Snubbing your coach is like snubbing your destiny

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:47am On May 14, 2021
optimusprime2:

1. Mane is least preferred over Salah, and this was proven firsthand when Mane was dropped for Diogo Jota without a reasonable excuse;

No coach in d world owes u any excuse for his team selection. Every coach has favourites. Klopp isn't d first& won't be d last. If his team selection gets him d results he wants, so be it. If it doesn't, then he will look within & do d needful

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
Salah has 30 goals and 5 assists in 48 matches this season while Mane has 12 goals so who do you think should start first
Beside Salah and Mane don't play same position, he should rather vent his anger on Diota who occupied his position while he was seated on the bench sucking.
Funny enough your best player has been shiit all season.
guy i no wan start any arguments bt mane is more versatile than wallah and he would easily get a bigger market value than sallah..
if mane chooses to play d sallah way, sallah stats won't come close to mane..
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:
. Comments like this can be discouraging. Can u compare Mane and salah this season? Despite Mane h poor form the coach always start him. He should be grateful klopp is not like Guardiola. He should leave the club if he's not happy.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by BigDawsNet: 11:28am On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
Mane should be axed, he offers very little yet moan like a little brat

Anybody would hav reacted badly...

Before salah came in to Liverpool

We all respected and praise mane ..

Salah came in stole that glory not because he knows how to score, but because he was very selfish with ball...

Salah can never pass ball to you..he doesn't care ..
And he will keep doing same Everytime..

You think mane will be happy with dat?

Football should be team effort not personal thing...

My suggestion is they should let one of them leave....

Also I believe mane form is temporary...
We need new attacking mildfielder like fenerdaz to help us boost mane form...
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Adjovi: 11:33am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

was surprised too because the reds needed dt win badly and I was expecting mane to lead d attack but klopp knows better..
firmino keeps getting so much game time even without scoring, same with d selfish sallah dt always wana score n place his own individual priorities before the team n klopp sees no problem with them but keeps making mane feels underappreciated in dt team. .
d point is dt sallah n mane aint dt closed friends off d pitch n even on d pitch but klopp doings is making mane feels like he is taking sides with sallah n dts poor player management...
to me mane is d most important player in dt squad after vvd n he deserves more than klopp is giving him..

At least watch ball before commenting . Mane has been very awful. Jota have been benched, firminho too have been benched several times they didn't complain. Mane needs rest and his gesture in this game was totally uncalled for.he still came on and missed two chances. He's been terrible

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2021
I Love my kante
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Adjovi: 11:41am On May 14, 2021
Luigi02:

Go Sidon egbon undecided
Why would Klopp leave his key man on the bench in a very important match in the first place? He's out of form doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like shit. Firmino that normally goes 60 games without scoring plays every 90 minutes while mane gets dropped just because he lost form of recent.
Mane is the reason why Liverpool won the league last season. If you didn't know that before. Talking shit like Salah is better. Salah that normally doesn't like passing and wanna have all the goals to himself. Salah that had a couple of clear cut chances to pass the ball to mane but selfishly decides to shoot a couple of times this season. Just Because he scores penalties and also selfishly score goals, u now think he's better than mane.

Pls and pls, tell your club to low his asking price so that we can take him undecided

You know nothing you are just speaking out of sentiments. Salah had more goals, more assist and more chances created than any of our attackers so how is he selfish?
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Adjovi: 11:48am On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

guy i no wan start any arguments bt mane is more versatile than wallah and he would easily get a bigger market value than sallah..
if mane chooses to play d sallah way, sallah stats won't come close to mane..

Yeye dey smell what stops mane from playing the Salah way please. He's a right footer and that's the wing that will favour him most naturally. Robben and ribery played same wings for Bayern and they performed very well.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Adjovi: 11:49am On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Anybody would hav reacted badly...

Before salah came in to Liverpool

We all respected and praise mane ..

Salah came in stole that glory not because he knows how to score, but because he was very selfish with ball...

Salah can never pass ball to you..he doesn't care ..
And he will keep doing same Everytime..

You think mane will be happy with dat?

Football should be team effort not personal thing...

My suggestion is they should let one of them leave....

Also I believe mane form is temporary...
We need new attacking mildfielder like fenerdaz to help us boost mane form...

Oga stop saying trash abeg. Salah may be selfish at times but if he doesn't pass as you claim how come he has the most assist and chances created?
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
On the contrary Mane has played more matches under Klopp than Salah, and both don't play same role.
Salah has also been on the bench more this season than Mane yet he is still Liverpool's top scorer, so tell me what you mean when you said Klopp gave Salah more freedom on the pitch
Thanks, God bless you, bro. That guy doesn't watch Liverpool's matches. Mane has had more play time than Sallah. There is hardly a match he doesn't play full time.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Chukazu: 12:13pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

Mane is the most unimproved player in that squad. Don't know what you talking about , even himself admitted he has performance below average. His finishing and his "first touch" is not befitting of a striker
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2021
Huh? Really?... Well I'll be damned... Welcome to Arsenal brogrin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Hintona(f): 12:37pm On May 14, 2021
Kreme:

What ya mean? Because he kept him on d bench now makes him a racist?Is Salah not an African? Check Liverpool squad list before you conclude

Why did you assume I was talking about Klopp? You think only white people can be racist?

I was referring to Mané by the way. And I was just kidding though.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Anakazo22: 12:38pm On May 14, 2021
mysportdab:
Liverpool Star Sadio Mane refused to shake Coach Jurgen Klopp after the 4-2 win against Manchester United.

Liverpool's 4-2 win was Jurgen Klopp's first ever win against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Sadio Mane did not start the match, which came a surprise.

The Senegalese came on in the 2nd half to replace diogo jota.

After the match, Liverpool Coach Jurgen Klopp tried to shake Sadio Mane but he snubbed him and went straight down to the tunnel.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCAA8EI9L0

This is very disrespectful from saido mane,how dare you embarrass your coach like that,no one is bigger than the team,try this with Alex Ferguson then your career with the team is over, every player must learn to accept the coach decision whether it favours you or not.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by bhella10: 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

you think say oyibo be like you wicked black people? because of handshake? you need to learn a thing or two about oyibo mindset.
So you are telling me he can do that to Mourinho because he's "oyinbo"
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
paulolee:

d point is dt sallah n mane aint dt closed friends off d pitch n even on d pitch but klopp doings is making mane feels like he is taking sides with sallah n dts poor player management...
to me mane is d most important player in dt squad after vvd n he deserves more than klopp is giving him..

Stop being biased.
Mane played the last match against Southampton for 90 minutes yet Bobby did come in as a second half substitute.
Mane form against United is poor compared to Jota. Jota could have easily had two goals against united.
You can't fault Klopp as his plan paid off. All of his starters scored in the game, Mane needs to step up or be benched. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.