Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) (53288 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Georgejeez: 8:05pm On May 14, 2021
generalwo:
.....now let me ask you this sir.......iniesta doesn't score or assist much but in his prime , between him and the bruno Fernandez you just spoke of,who will u rather have in your team ? There are players who don't score much but their importance and what they bring to the team can't be under estimated......such players includes the likes of iniesta, Ramsey, mane , benzema during the days of Ronaldo at Madrid, and so much more

My friend stop talking blabs , so if according to you , Mane doesn't need to score because he brings something to the team , and firmino is well known to have sworn not to score 15 goals a season ,who then will score the goals that will deliver the EPL , Champions league and other trophies , Lionel Messi?
If your mind venture think of the name "Salah" ehn .
Lemme not say what is my mind.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:03pm On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Absolutely

Just hope we sign sancho
That's if FSG make funds available, they're our biggest problem when it comes to transfer.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:04pm On May 14, 2021
Georgejeez:

My friend stop talking blabs , so if according to you , Mane doesn't need to score because he brings something to the team , and firmino is well known to have sworn not to score 15 goals a season ,who then will score the goals that will deliver the EPL , Champions league and other trophies , Lionel Messi?
If your mind venture think of the name "Salah" ehn .
Lemme not say what is my mind.
He seem not to understand that Mane's role in that attack is to score goals .
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2021
uniquetechng:
Mane has had more game time than Salah this season, in the game against Crystal Palace away Mane played 80mins and Salah was introduced for the last 20mins yet Mane put up a show as usual.
I have watched players who were better and bigger than Mane been substituted over the years and they never for once disrespected their coach openly on the pitch as Mane did to Klopp.
If you read my post well, you'd see that my emphasis is on Mane stuck to playing his least preferred position...
He isn't developing the way he should, and it would be great if he should change club
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by uniquetechng: 9:17pm On May 14, 2021
optimusprime2:

If you read my post well, you'd see that my emphasis is on Mane stuck to playing his least preferred position...
He isn't developing the way he should, and it would be great if he should change club
wow never knew playing him out of his preferred position will help him grow, on the contrary playing a player out of his natural position hinders his progression and affect his game. We all watched Mikel Obi at the U20 world in Holland, he was even considered better than Messi in that tournament. We also know how his progression was badly hindered the moment MOU converted him to a defensive midfielder.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its all part of the game.
Inter's Conte and Lautaro Martinez just had theirs!

It's Just like our everyday life. Someone hails you today and snubs you tomorrow.
Someone hails you today and hates you tomorrow.
You can't Please Everyone!
You Just need to Focus on your assignment and everyone will fall in place or where they belong.
so u sef dey watch match grin
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by Adjovi: 9:50pm On May 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You are a mumu man

Trent Alexander is with the highest assist with 6 while salah with 4

Ode I'm talking about the front 3. Salah mane and firminho. Is it not because of them we are having this conversation?
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by SirMichael1: 8:37am On May 15, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... Try this with Pep or Mou or even Fergie... You go get special bench seat grin...

Lol .. this one dey feel say he dey Messi/Ronaldo level ni o... cheesy
Aguero tried it with Pep, nothing happen. Even Mahrez don try am too. Forget jor.
Re: Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) by ericmor: 7:42am On May 18, 2021
generalwo:
.......so u are saying mane is responsible for liverpool's loosing run ? If that's the case then how come firmino plays in the team week in week out?

Firmino has always been a play maker, is always hiding and not that striker that people think and mane is not really d loosing form problem but he also contribute bcs of his lost of form. If jota was in that last game I'm sure they would have won that game before d added time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.