Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" (37611 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by fergie001: 4:04pm On May 14, 2021
Former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Obadiah Mailafia, has alleged that assassins allegedly carrying out a presidency plot were out to eliminate him.

Obadiah told THE WHISTLER on phone that some powerful individuals in the President Buhari-led Government have sent assassins to kill him.

According to him, “they have sent up to seven assassins at different times to kill me.

“So, right now and for the safety of my life, I have to go into hiding, ”
he told the reporter.

When THE WHISTLER asked to meet him at a convenient location away from his hideout for an interview , Mailafia disclosed that “even my wife doesn’t know where I am. I have to stay away for safety reasons.”

The ex-Deputy Governor of the CBN have had running battles with security agents after the Department of State Services (DSS) invited him in August 2020 foe questioning, over his allegation that a State Governor in the North was one of the leaders of the Boko Haram terrorist group.

On the 15 September 2020, and following his invitation for the third time by the DSS, Mailafia told reporters that he had disposed himself to martyrdom in the struggle for a better Nigeria.

The secret police grilled him for a number of hours.

Mailafia alleged in February this year, that many of the bandits terrorising the country were sponsored by persons who wanted to push former President Goodluck Jonathan out of power at all cost.

SOURCE

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2021
They are after your life for speaking the truth? Like seriously if you vote for APC or defend their atrocities they pray hard because he no suppose better for you

221 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2021
Fvck
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2021
One day be one day, this epidemic go end for naija

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by PrinceOfLagos: 4:23pm On May 14, 2021
No Nigerian with his/her senses intact will vote for APC in 2023

244 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by gambia(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2021
That's the current state of the nation, the moment you say the truth, you become an enemy of the state. Buhari and Nonsense

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by BigSarah(f): 4:27pm On May 14, 2021
One thing I dislike and admire about this presidency is they don't care, they've lost the feeling of guilt.. How can you defeat who can't feel guilt or shame?

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Mayng01(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
So why won’t secession demand increase

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Lastmankc(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
Where are those mad zombies in Nairaland.simplyoe,Tinubuadvocate,the vulture guy etc.They should come here and explain all these.The heat go soon reach their side.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by colorsofrainbow: 4:29pm On May 14, 2021
Bro,just remain where you are for one more year as long as your family is safe...he won't be President forever

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Koryc: 4:30pm On May 14, 2021
Oga come out the presidency is after every southerners life.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by owobokiri(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2021
The stunning reality we all have to face is that war is here! We didn't ask for it, we tried to dodge it, but a pugnacious clan brought war to our doorsteps anyways.. And it's being instigated by a dubious presidency! The northern minorities are witnessing a State sponsored genocide. It's obvious that when Elrufai talked about paying fuulani Herdsmen in other countries to forgive those that wronged them in Nigeria, he obviously let the cat out of the bag unknowingly. There's a well planned script being implemented with a level of ruthlessness that's simply uncommon...

These are hired murderers entrusted with the job of emptying communities so that an imaginary fuulani state will be created by importing hordes of bemused tribesmen from across Africa... And the presidency is aware of this. Otherwise, how come there are no records of fuulani murderers that have been caught, prosecuted and jailed since all these massacres started? Why are those opposing these killings being hounded till they disappear? And why is the presidency insisting that the only route to peace for the states against Ruga is to accept such?

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by peteregwu(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
Koryc:
Oga come out the presidency is after every southerners life.

Come out for what na? You don't say that. He exposed a lot about the presidency unlike southern bmc.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Imsoblessed: 4:56pm On May 14, 2021
Even buhari go still hide as matter dey go..... Fulanis should remember Central African Republic. The machinery of state does not give you an advantage, when the people are determined.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Moferere: 5:00pm On May 14, 2021
This government keeps chasing shadows, leaving behind the most important issues

5 Likes

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Racoon(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2021
Obadiah Mailafia, Bishop Kukah, Ejike Mbaka.Humn!
Meanwhile;

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by omowolewa: 5:01pm On May 14, 2021
He should narrow it down a little as presidency is too wide.

A car just passed by with the plate number "Presidency". Should I call the police?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by BelloP: 5:09pm On May 14, 2021
This Man I hope hes not suffering from paranoia.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Josbreed: 5:31pm On May 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
They are after your life for speaking the truth? Like seriously if you vote for APC or defend their atrocities they pray hard because he no suppose better for you

What are you saying? How can you be asking ''... if he voted for APC blah, blah, blah...'' APC was forced on Nigeria. Never voted. Mailafiya that was clearly against this govt is the one you are tabbing laidis?

4 Likes

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2021
Josbreed:

What are you saying? How can you be asking ''... if he voted for APC blah, blah, blah...'' APC was forced on Nigeria. Never voted. Mailafiya that was clearly against this govt is the one you are tabbing laidis?
read again to understand bro

4 Likes

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Tinubuadvocate: 5:56pm On May 14, 2021
his dirty deal hurting him a bloody liar which people are sponsoring bandit to get power by all means.so Buhari is happy with the way insecurity is frustrating him.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by mytime24(f): 6:12pm On May 14, 2021
Join APC

And ur sin forgiven

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Cyberterror: 6:24pm On May 14, 2021
The guy is just deceiving himself. As long as he is within the country, the DSS knows where he is. If they wanted to hurt him, they would have done so. He can keep hiding while his wife is collecting long fulani p***k

9 Likes

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Valkrie: 6:32pm On May 14, 2021
Cyberterror:
The guy is just deceiving himself. As long as he is within the country, the DSS knows where he is. If they wanted to hurt him, they would have done so. He can keep hiding while his wife is collecting long fulani p***k

That means the dss also knows where all them fulani bandits and boko haram people terrorising the indigenous people of Nigeria are and chooses to remain silent bah? Weldone bro for this exposition..!!!

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Jostoman: 6:40pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No Nigerian with his/her senses intact will vote for APC in 2023

what about those people that have been brainwashed by ethnicity and religion over there?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by BruncleZuma: 6:54pm On May 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Houseofglam7(f): 6:54pm On May 14, 2021
undecided
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by BarrElChapo(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2021
Too bad... the truth is a very costly commodity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.