Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" (37640 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia ‘Profusely Apologised’, Playing To The Gallery – DSS / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:55pm On May 14, 2021
APC hates truth
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2021
I believe he's telling the truth tho, if pantami and buhari's boys re busy wasting life and presidency is allowing them. What else is new under this government

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by owobokiri(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2021
BigSarah:
One thing I dislike and admire about this presidency is they don't care, they've lost the feeling of guilt.. How can defeat you defeat who can't feel guilt or shame?
Very Apt!

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by odiomachi(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2021
no leader will end bokoharam unless the
sponsor call the boy to stop, bokoharam is a north property and big men
are the one financing them

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Remember1313: 7:00pm On May 14, 2021
Lo Ol
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by michoim(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2021
Nonsense. Seeking cheap attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Gbagura: 7:00pm On May 14, 2021
God will protect you!
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Golan007: 7:01pm On May 14, 2021
Liar.

You talk pass Fayose??
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by TruthinAction: 7:02pm On May 14, 2021
Cyberterror:
The guy is just deceiving himself. As long as he is within the country, the DSS knows where he is. If they wanted to hurt him, they would have done so. He can keep hiding while his wife is collecting long fulani p***k

You must be on weed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by seunayantokun(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2021
Even Abacha wasn't this evil.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by BabaO2: 7:06pm On May 14, 2021
Lastmankc:
We're are those mad zombies on Nigeria simplyoe,Tinubuadvocate,the vulture guy etc.They should come here and explain all these.The heat go soon reach their side.
know how to identify issues and how to eliminate problems. Issue on the ground is beyond party lines, it is beyond Buhari, Tinubu and APC, issue on the ground is pure agenda of northerners or fulanis to conquer everyone including all resources within the boundaries of the so called Nigeria, if atiku or any northern pdp had been president it wouldn't had made any difference, if Jonathan had continue, they would have boxed him to a corner with all manners of blackmail

3 Likes

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by McStoic(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Middle belt and South should form an alliance, and very soon too.

2 Likes

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2021
I trust that group or union in Aso rock called 'presidency '....they will issue a statement denying this...
Hahaha..indeed, there was a country!

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Afolabimills(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
One day there will be an end to this evil govt
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Lastmankc(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
BabaO2:
know how to identify issues and how to eliminate problems. Issue on the ground is beyond party lines, it is beyond Buhari, Tinubu and APC, issue on the ground is pure agenda of northerners or fulanis to conquer everyone including all resources within the boundaries of the so called Nigeria, if atiku or any northern pdp had been president it wouldn't had made any difference, if Jonathan had continue, they would have boxed him to a corner
But at least,let us all stand by the truth.Not covering some people in government bc of religion and ethnicity as those guy normally do.You won't see them condem the anti people actions of the Fulani government,but ones is about south east,you see them mastubating all over the thread .They have lost their sanity.I don't believe a normal human beings we do such.
Moreover,I am not a fan of atiku nor Gej, because Jonathan is also corrupt.But buhari government makes Gej to look like a saint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No Nigerian with his/her senses intact will vote for APC in 2023

Sure
But many will do that for the money � that the goal keep them poor so you can use them at your will
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by am4truth(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2021
Cyberterror:
The guy is just deceiving himself. As long as he is within the country, the DSS knows where he is. If they wanted to hurt him, they would have done so. He can keep hiding while his wife is collecting long fulani p***k

Common sense is not common. You said nothing

2 Likes

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by xelly: 7:17pm On May 14, 2021
That is the true state of Nigeria. Buhari is disintegrating Nigeria at all cost.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by contigiency(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
They are after your life for speaking the truth? Like seriously if you vote for APC or defend their atrocities they pray hard because he no suppose better for you

To predict you people is as easy as drinking water. The fact that he is against buhari led government, he is automatically saying the truth. What a wash! Instead of him to go to the security agency with his proofs, he resorted to empty propaganda and swell up your small brain. If he has his proofs, let him go to them with his lawyer and stop this nonsense strategy.

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by CasNova(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2021
This is serious.

Seriously serious.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by oluwasegun007(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2021
Asylum things...
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by tonididdy(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2021
Valkrie:

That means the dss also knows where all them fulani bandits and boko haram people terrorising the indigenous people of Nigeria are and chooses to remain silent bah? Weldone bro for this exposition..!!!
I bet you he will flee from this question.
Hypocrites
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by PissfulProtester: 7:24pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

if you also agree to vote for PDP, you need brain reset

1 Like

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by ecomalchemist(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2021
jaga jaga ti get Nigeria
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 14, 2021
contigiency:

To predict you people is as easy as drinking water. The fact that he is against buhari led government, he is automatically saying the truth. What a wash! Instead of him to go to the security agency with his proofs, he resorted to empty propaganda and swell up your small brain. If he has his proofs, let him go to them with his lawyer and stop this nonsense strategy.
the security agency that has turned themselves as assassins?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by Jostoman: 7:32pm On May 14, 2021
God is going to fight your battle for you that was how they threatened the other man in Kano before that one manage escape go abroad.
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by yahmohy27: 7:32pm On May 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
They are after your life for speaking the truth? Like seriously if you vote for APC or defend their atrocities they pray hard because he no suppose better for you
fake news
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by yahmohy27: 7:33pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by yahmohy27: 7:34pm On May 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

politics news
its fake
Re: Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" by samesta(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
his dirty deal hurting him a bloody liar which people are sponsoring bandit to get power by all means.so Buhari is happy with the way insecurity is frustrating him.
Probably, you didn't read what Baraje said about the importation of fulani during the election that brought in Buhari or you just pretend not to know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.