Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. (8670 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by kodewrita(m): 2:02am On May 04, 2011
Somewhere on this thread, there was a comment stating that markets will collapse if "they" leave lagos, well, commonsense tells you that your place will be snapped up so fast your heads would spin. In fact it would be a chance for us to sanitise the place once and for all.

As for starving us of federal funds, i actually hope they do since it always seems to produce the opposite effect in the southwest.

Do that and expect to see more finished projects. Besides since the few surviving multinationals and major manufacturing companies largely reside in lagos, expect your commodities to get more expensive if that happens cos we'll pass the tax to all y'all Tinubu style.

Want to create a new port!!! nice. at least that way we can better utilise this one. Please Important note: Try redirecting your okrika to the new port, we are tired of impounding fake drugs and Zimbabwean hair(sorry its Brazilian). Go sift your rubbish at a safe distance.

DEEP BREATH:
Now that I have participated in the tribal rivalry on behalf of the brethren,a few points:

Stop seeing everything through tribal eyes. As yorubas would say "Oju Orun T'eye fo lai farakanra". The Sky is big enough for birds to fly without touching each other. Your success does not mean we suffer, it actually helps us too (Cause you mofos finally go home among other fringe benefits).

Your happiness is also our happiness.

Want to turn Onitsha into something advanced and better than the sorry excuse for a s.hit.can it is, be our guest. we'll appreciate it.

But recognise that its independent of our progress and that it doesnt mean you should stop it out of pure envy.

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by vicenzo(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2011
Lagos has gained immensly from the economic stranglation imposed on the east by the victorious nigeria,lagos is nothing but a monopolist.
It is the mainly the need to return lagos to its rightful place and restore the glory of the east that we voted for GEJ,if an when GEJ delivers on his promises which includes the resuscitation of Ph,warri,calabar ports and a fully functional international airports in calabar,enugu,ph,lagos will become history as it will lose its high igr

for those of you saying that when the igbos leave lagos that the Yoruba people will replace them,ask your self why inspite having an international airport and seaport,lagos is the only commercial centre in SW,what happened to those Yoruba traders in abeokuta,osogbo,ibadan,akure,ado ekiti,but the east even without a functional international airport and seaport still have Aba and onitsha,go figure

The commercial activities of the men from the east in lagos,made efficient by the presence of lagos port and MMIA is the reason you have many banks in lagos, as the banks move with MONEY,many companies in lagos as they consider proximity to the market a priority,attracts people to lagos who in turn becomes the employees of these bank and industries,the list goes on and on.

Some people are just better than some people in some aspects of life,when it comes to commerce nobody in this country can rival the easterners,sure they will be replaced by the Yoruba when they leave for the east,but then are those markets in ado ekiti,akure,osogbo,etc not controlled by Yoruba.

The igbo traders are the money bags,the banks will sure move with them,lagos days are numbered,SAI TINAPA.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by ektbear: 11:48pm On May 09, 2011

The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often askew,
And leave us nothing but grief and pain,
For promised joy!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by calid16: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
Read my initial post, it is beginning to happen less than a week into new regime sad
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by WilyWily12: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
Yorubas are now completely rejected people, i am happy.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by dustydee: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
[WilyWily:

Yorubas are now completely rejected people, i am happy.
what if you realize your ancestors are yoruba people? will u act as you do now?
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by kodewrita(m): 6:26am On Jun 09, 2011
Interestingly, we thrive on opposition and that may be just what we need to power ahead, while PDP steals the other regions blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by MegaMan87: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2011
I'm waiting for the day they have the nerve to try kiss. The Yoruba will stand as one!!!

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by anonymous6(f): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2011
nonsense
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by sheriffman(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
This is what the Yorubas call Ase (Nonsense)

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by hakanai(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
I am beginning to see that without doubt some people local and international are at work trying to set people apart in this country.Why is it that not a news comes out that a tribe is not made a vilian,marginalised or something to spite them against others.I am tired of the kind of people we have in this country.full of hate and supporting evil always against other people in one form or the otther without regards for humanity.Is it because we are in the same country or because some people have some hidden motive for revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 12:20am On Apr 30, 2015
EzeUche2:
Maybe it is for selfish reasons, but I wouldn't mind seeing more commerce for Port Harcourt.  cool

I support punishing the SW POLITICALLY.

To the victor go the spoils.

Hope some can now see politics is about permanent interest and not permanenf enemies. Those who shouted for the SW to be "punished" plus openly and shamelessly insisted GEJ must work for the SE and SS alone are the ones quickest to make demands on Buhari today despite not supporting him at all. I have never seen this sort of shameless hypocrisy anywhere before. We warned them GEJ, their messiah, must build bridges and carry all along, especially as he won 5 out of 6 SW states, yet commonsense is not so common among people who are first driven by a lust for vengeance, against others, above everything else. Today GEJ , the ethnic messiah of some, is gone and will be forgotten soon.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbawe:
day dreamers revealing their patent hatred of the SW . Nothing new.  Has it occured to those touting this rubbish that they are holding GEJ up to be an immature local champion SE/SS President? Abeg let GEJ commence the "punishment" of the SW and let see who will be the loser.

We warned GEJ he would end up the losers if he listened to those urging him to "punish" and ostracise the SW. Shame these people are now quick to abandon their 'local champion' GEJ, after he did their bidding and pushed the Yorubas aside, and are now sucking up to Buhari. Totally unprincipled and amoral behaviour.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by mazeltov(m): 1:23am On Apr 30, 2015
I swear igbos are CLOWN grin grin see their definitio of punishment, wen you close down a port because of maintainance and open another port in another region grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Sooroptimist1: 1:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Reading the gibberish by the OP and his band of illiterates,one wonders how they must be feeling by now having by their silly conjectures ruined Jonathan's Presidency

When they monopolised and turned the clue.less one into a Regional President,little did they know that they are digging the guy's political grave

That is why i laugh when some of them say Jonathan was defeated via a gang-up.......

6 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by aresa: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2015
I don't think they have sane and right thinking adults with wisdom left in iboland. The same foolery and goofy adventure since independence.... grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by QuotaSystem: 3:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Just imagine the mindset of these Igbos shouting "starve them" and "core north was defeated" yet now they are screaming against marginalization and wailing that the President is of Nigeria and not any region. These people extend the meaning of being brainless for miles.

7 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 3:14am On Apr 30, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Reading the gibberish by the OP and his band of illiterates,one wonders how they must be feeling by now having by their silly conjectures ruined Jonathan's Presidency

When they monopolised and turned the clue.less one into a Regional President,little did they know that they are digging the guy's political grave

That is why i laugh when some of them say Jonathan was defeated via a gang-up.......

Look at how I dedicated many post on this thread to telling them this vendetta-driven outlook is foolhardy and futile. They would not listen. Yet they rise up to insult the Yorubas of all sorts today when it is on record, as I have always argued and as Nairaland archives now proves, that we remain on the side of what is just, equitable and will produce a great Nigeria. I warned them that GEJ would end up a loser if he 'ethnicised' his Presidency but many of these vengeful folks were too carried away with the euphoria of how GEJ would help them "punish" the Yorubas to see sense and note the long term repercussion of disrespecting the Yorubas who, even if despise by a particular ethnic group, are a force to reckon with in Nigerian politics.

Today, given the insults and threats of SE/SS union/secession and "lower Niger" alliance that has followed the loss of GEJ, it is obvious some people have learnt no useful lesson and remain too sentimental for their own good. This thread is perfect proof of that. Some can never learn because what drives them, above everything else, is a vindictive and malevolent desire to see others "punished". They will always make serious mistakes because of this mindset since their sentimental thought processes precludes them from accepting that politics remain about permanent interest above everything else.

5 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 3:23am On Apr 30, 2015
EzeUche3:

grin grin grin

I said the SW will be punished. Let see how they react.

You have now seen how we 'reacted'. We will see how you will react yet the signs are not encouraging considering that all we have seen from your kind is the ungracious behaviour of throwing your toys out of the pram and calling the SW names after GEJ lost. You guys are simply too sentimental to learn from your mistake and grasp, once and for all, that politics of bitterness, hatred, vengeance and "punishment" will take you nowhere. Politics remain about permanent interest above everything else even if your desire to see others "chop sand" prevents you from ever seeing this.

6 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by raumdeuter: 3:26am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by abdul123(m): 5:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Ibos eboes... Too bad.. Sons of grasshoppers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by uniklinkum(m): 5:48am On Apr 30, 2015
wow!!!!these guys are full of hatred for Yorubas. I guess it's payback time for these people.

4 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by superstar1(m): 6:09am On Apr 30, 2015
@Gbawe

Thank you for bringing this thread up.

See all the rubbish those descendants of wandering Cain wrote. I have always said that they are the architect of GEJ's non-performance and political demise.

They are clamouring for punishment of SW? The same SW those akpu filled chest beating ingrates keep trooping to like ants. Shameless bunch of irritants. Check out the venom of hatred in them. This was in 2011 that we voted massively for Mr Daft Dumbo,for goodness sake.

Where was SE when OBJ travelled to the north to engage them on why GEJ must take over, during the final days of Yar Adua.

Where is the airport and port they were shouting about! This thread is really infuriating me.

I am so happy that with our machination, GEJ lost. We have made them to realise how political naive and inconsequential they are. They are still learners. While they are busy visiting GMB and begging for the crumbs of master's table, we have moved on to the new calculations for 2019, which they will start doing in January 2019,as usual.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by superstar1(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Where are all those idiots that spewed rubbish on this thread?

Where is their Ibaka Port?

Where is their "Intasonal Airport"?

Why are they still trooping to the canaanland of SW, like ants?

What happened to the dream El Dolrado, that their Mandela of Otuoke promised them?

Who is more stup1d now, the Drunken Master of Otuoke or his sycophants of descendants of Cain?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2015
gokuu:
mu heheheheheheheh, oduduwa rep? What a joke! Even with french support biafra could not succeed, thanks to awo betrayal. Dont think the SE/SS pple have forgotten and they are looking for pay back time! No international community will support SW becos even france supported biafra becos of oil. How many yoruba generals do we even have, how do u know o'dua pple wont betray each other?

It should now be clear to Yorubas how some are obsessed with "payback time" against us even when our region remain the most hospitable, most accomodating and tolerant of all. Na wa sha. You profit the most from a people yet you remain entirely obsessed with seeing them "punished" and getting "payback". All because, as Osita Okechuckwu eloquently stated, some remain obsessed with seeing others "chop sand".

Mr.Gokuu, how market today? Where has the politics of hate, vengeance and bitterness got you? What have you gained from supporting GEJ clannishly for 5 years while people like you turned him into an SE/SS President and ensured he perceived Yorubas as his enemy. The sad thing is that you lot have no capacity for learning lessons. The hate that drives you is too strong to allow you to do that. Imagine someone who probably was not alive when Awolowo was politically active still hatefully ranting against the man. "chop sand syndrome" fully on display on this thread.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/03/re-why-pdp-may-win-again-osita-okechukwu

The Chop-Sand-Syndrome proponents in the South East, will tell you that APC being championed by Yorubas and Hausas means that there is nothing in the kitty for Ndigbo; whether President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, is performing or not.

They will wittingly or unwittingly ignore the fact the shortest route to president of Igbo extraction is APC; for if President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, wins 2015 presidential election, the earliest an Igbo can be president is 2027. But if APC wins the earliest for the Igbos is 2023, this is because of the moral weight of zoning convention that is South-North primed.

Their basic canvass is that it is better for Jonathan to continue, whether he is clueless, runs unclean government or cannot get things done. [/b]When you tell them that Nigeria has never been as divided as today; and hence needs urgently to be fixed, whether a Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, since our dear president cannot fix electricity, modern rail lines, East-West road or the monster of insurgency.

[b]Their answer is anchored on ancient prejudice arising from the Biafran civil war. They will tell you that Ndigbo have been, 'Chopping Sand' post civil war and if Jonathan's victory can make their brother contemporaries in the Nigerian project to 'Chop Sand' that will not be a bad idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
The rants of two-faced ethnic hatred of others and hypocrisy. When they thought they had a 'local champion' who would act like an SE/SS President and help them take revenge against the Yorubas they were happy to claim "one Nigeria" to be shouting "starve them" and "punish them" or "pay back time".

hollandis:
Starve them

Today the same nauseatingly hypocritical folks are now advocating "lower Niger" SE/SS union and the "break up of Nigeria by May 29th" merely because their local champion and ethnic godfather has lost the election. It is now clear this Hollandis and others like her, if indeed she is female, are nothing but enemies of progress not at all concerned with the progress of Nigeria and only obsessed with "starve them" vengeance against others. What I don't get is why they cannot now swallow the bitter pill they wanted to force down the throat of others years ago and must now come here daily to rant about "betrayal" etc. I don't see any betrayal greater than living amongst a people and thriving in their land yet remaining filled with hatred for those accommodating and tolerant people while continuing to seek vengeance against them every damn day.

https://www.nairaland.com/2241165/nigeria-break-up-before-may#32430702

Hollandis wrote:
Nigeria is dividing before May29th
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by superstar1(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Defeating their sectarian President is a bitter pill for the chest beaters to swallow.

Do they have a choice? This thread typifies a typical chest beater. Despite all their noise in 2011.

It's even funny, because we voted en masses for GEJ then, and see all the rubbish they were spewing, as at then.

Indeed, they lack foresight l, just like their forefathers that cannot evolve into statehood and their fathers that rushed to war with matchete and cassava sticks.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2015
vicenzo:
Lagos has gained immensly from the economic stranglation imposed on the east by the victorious nigeria,lagos is nothing but a monopolist.
It is the mainly the need to return lagos to its rightful place and restore the glory of the east that we voted for GEJ,if an when GEJ delivers on his promises which includes the resuscitation of Ph,warri,calabar ports and a fully functional international airports in calabar,enugu,ph,lagos will become history as it will lose its high igr8p

for those of you saying that when the igbos leave lagos that the Yoruba people will replace them,ask your self why inspite having an international airport and seaport,lagos is the only commercial centre in SW,what happened to those Yoruba traders in abeokuta,osogbo,ibadan,akure,ado ekiti,but the east even without a functional international airport and seaport still have Aba and onitsha,go figure

The commercial activities of the men from the east in lagos,made efficient by the presence of lagos port and MMIA is the reason you have many banks in lagos, as the banks move with MONEY,many companies in lagos as they consider proximity to the market a priority,attracts people to lagos who in turn becomes the employees of these bank and industries,the list goes on and on.

Some people are just better than some people in some aspects of life,when it comes to commerce nobody in this country can rival the easterners,sure they will be replaced by the Yoruba when they leave for the east,but then are those markets in ado ekiti,akure,osogbo,etc not controlled by Yoruba.

The igbo traders are the money bags,the banks will sure move with them,lagos days are numbered,SAI TINAPA.

Tragic to see how hatefully sentimental and vengeful some are to the extent their sense of reasoning and talk is seriously compromised and shown up as nothing but empty chest-beating. Where is TINAPA today ? Did GEJ help the SE and SS to make those two regions the Dubai of Nigeria today to the detriment of of the SW, as some openly demanded, or is it that the SW, despite the ill-will of some, remains the most economically prosperous regional economy in Nigeria today and our nation's number one and fastest-growing economy according to regional composition? Kai hate has destroyed many minds.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Canme4u(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Me just they laugh at 'em the chest beaters . grin grin grin

It is now dawn on them.

What they do not know is that the only region keeping Nigeria together as one is Yorubas. If we decided today that no more one Nigeria, the rate at which things would fall appart would be alarming.

I rep #Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Er0ticAngela(f): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Aside from the fact that the ibos are driven by emotion and hate, they are also short sighted and myopic

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Jk210(f): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbawe:

It should now be clear to Yorubas how some are obsessed with "payback time" against us even when our region remain the most hospitable, most accomodating and tolerant of all. Na wa sha. You profit the most from a people yet you remain entirely obsess with seeing them "punished" and getting "payback". All because, as Osita Okechuckwu eloquently stated, some remain obsessed with seeing others "chop sad".

Mr.Gokuu, how market today? Where has the politics of hate, vengeance and bitterness got you? What have you gained from supporting GEJ clannishly for 5 years while people like you turned him into an SE/SS President and ensured he perceived Yorubas as his enemy. The sad thing is that you lot have no capacity for learning lessons. The hate that drives you is too strong to allow you to do that. Imagine someone who probably was not alive when Awolowo was politically active still hatefully ranting against the man. "chop sand syndrome" fully on display on this thread.

Hmm
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2015
superstar1:
Defeating their sectarian President is a bitter pill for the chest beaters to swallow.

Do they have a choice? This thread typifies a typical chest beater. Despite all their noise in 2011.

It's even funny, because we voted en masses for GEJ then, and see all the rubbish they were spewing, as at then.

Indeed, they lack foresight l, just like their forefathers that cannot evolve into statehood and their fathers that rushed to war with matchete and cassava sticks.

I know and this is why I resurrected this thread. I want some hypocrites running around the forum shouting "Nigeria must break up" and "lower Niger SE/SS union" to confront their own duplicitous utterances, indecency, hypocrisy and sheer hatefulness against others. There was no talk of "break up" or "lower Nigeri union" in 2011 as this thread confirms. Then it was all about "na owa time". "We have our SE/SS President in place and must punish and starve the Yorubas".

To the credit of the Yorubas, and as this thread confirms, we did not make a fuss as some sore losers, totally incapable of understanding that politics remain about permanent interests, are doing today. Rather than see the Presidency of GEJ as an opportunity to chase the development of their region and hold GEJ to his promises, they were myopically more interested in using the Presidency to marginalize, ostracize and "punish" the Yorubas to the extent they were willing to support GEJ back to power while completely ignoring the fact that he did not deliver on any promise he made to them. "chop sand syndrome" right there. As long as GEJ is making the Yorubas "chop sand" they did not mind that he had reneged on all his promises to them.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/03/re-why-pdp-may-win-again-osita-okechukwu
Their answer is anchored on ancient prejudice arising from the Biafran civil war. They will tell you that Ndigbo have been, 'Chopping Sand' post civil war and if Jonathan's victory can make their brother contemporaries in the Nigerian project to 'Chop Sand' that will not be a bad idea.

Today they make sentimental noise not because they think Buhari will not deliver for Nigeria but because their "sectarian President" has been ousted and along with that comes the end of the ethnic tool of "chop sand" vengeance they had transformed the GEJ Presidency into. To now see these same people writhing around today in "lower Niger" self-righteousness is pathetic given their old vendetta-driven postings are still here which showed they cared for no regional alliance when they thought they controlled Nigeria. A potent example of what ethnocentric hate and an over-emotional approach to life can do to people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“you May Not Survive This” – Obasanjo Tells Jonathan (another Revelation) / Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima Has A Net Worth Of $900m / INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.