Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? (1643 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / Is Mouth Action /head Sin Against God? / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Playloaded: 7:38pm On May 14, 2021
There are many reasons why one may decide to end a relationship, but is mouth odour a good reason?

Mouth Odour is not a disease but just lack of personal hygiene. If one improves on his/her hygiene, Mouth Odour can be managed well.

BE SINCERE!! Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship?

https://playloaded.com.ng/is-mouth-odour-enough-reason-to-leave-a-relationship/
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2021
More than enough reason.

5 Likes

Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Daveambition(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
E no concern me how madly in love I dey with you, we can NEVER share toothbrush; talkless of chronic mouth odour...
Sorry Bae, we two go split shapaly...
Life too hard, no let me squeeze face bcuz of kiss too...

2 Likes

Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by falcon01: 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
Absofuckinglutely!!!! Its more than enough!! Wtf sef?
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Bola146(f): 7:46pm On May 14, 2021
No because it has a solution. He should be able to cure it
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by PissfulProtester: 7:47pm On May 14, 2021
Mehn! It's more than enough reason...

Some have no remedy...

The stench that oozes outta some people's mouth will penetrate your nose mask and even suffocate you.

For how long do you wanna endure this as a partner without mouth odour?

There is a man for every woman and vise versa. Leave the one with mouth odour for the one with mouth odour.

3 Likes

Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Temmylee01(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2021
Guy above me you killing me with laff
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Bluntguy: 8:32pm On May 14, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Some have no remedy...

The stench that oozes outta some people's mouth will penetrate your nose mask and even suffocate you.

There is a man for every woman and vise versa. Leave the one with mouth odour for the one with mouth odour.
Guy you mean no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Uncle93(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2021
It is o.. there is this Bros I used to share my room with during NYSC days. Whenever he opens his mouth to cough or talk in front of me.. it smells like a rotten dead rar.. angry shocked. That shit almost killed me before my time .... I swear I still dont understand how his girlfriend survived that fatal commitment

2 Likes

Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Ericdeezy: 9:48pm On May 14, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Some have no remedy...

Make dem use their "oral fragrance" kill themselves by themselves abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2021
Bola146:
No because it has a solution. He should be able to cure it

Would you kiss someone with mouth odour if you were dating?
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by PissfulProtester: 10:13pm On May 14, 2021
Ericdeezy:

Make dem use their "oral fragrance" kill themselves by themselves abi?
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Bola146(f): 10:15pm On May 14, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Would you kiss someone with mouth odour if you were dating?

Must we start with kissing Mere talking and advising him, also seeking for solution is the best.
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Mustiboy(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2021
Bola146:

Must we start with kissing Mere talking and advising him, also seeking for solution is the best.

You have sense.
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by blinking001(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2021
Ofcourse yes.
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by nuggarito: 2:00am On May 15, 2021
No when I'm loving you blindly
Yes when it concerns my health
Love alone cannot heal sore throat
When sore throat do you thrice in a month, nobody need to tell you the next thing.
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:21am On May 15, 2021
Bola146:

Ehn ehn, you will dodge his kiss like Nengi dodge Ozo kiss abi

Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by shitshappen(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2021
My own is if the person is careless enough to allow his/her oral hygiene to deteriorate to that level, then is not the only thing he/she is careless about.
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by Martinez39s(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2021
Yes! If your partner has repeatedly failed to do something about the mouth odour, it's okay to leave the relationship.
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by tnerro1(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2021
Yes, if he or she gives BJ/ mouth action with mouth odour, you will get an infection sharp sharp .so better break up before you start looking for how to get yourself treated.
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2021
Yes it may but the other can help to eradicate it once and for all...

Let the partner concern be chewing bitter Kola as the last thing at nite before he or she sleeps and the first thing bpwen he or she wakes up in the morning daily for 14 days and the mouth odour will stop completely.

After eating his morning and nite meals, he can also brush with normal toothpaste but chewing the butterkola must be done as stated above.
Re: Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? by omaclarry(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2021
Mouth odour that is threatening to jeopardize Tinubu's presidential ambition you re hia talking of ordinary relationship... Mouth odour can ruin ur destiny if u dnt knw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome / Most Reliable Way To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy / Men Should Respect The Place That House Their Sperm To Avoid Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.