Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59366 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by adekolaelect(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

So who is who has the moral and constitutional duty to uphold the law at all times, between the unknown gun men and the Police?

If the Police is just another group that needlessly kills people like UGM, then what is the point of having the Police?
The government and police warned them that attacking on security agent and their station is a declaration of war in your region but non of you listened .they continuing attacking them more .that means there is war which can not be fight with any rule of law anymore .the Constitution allow the securities to kill when there is face to face battle war and nothing is less than that in that region or the attackers for now.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by gidgiddy: 3:15pm On May 16, 2021
adekolaelect:
The government and police warned them that attacking on security agent and their station is a declaration of war in your region but non of you listened .they continuing attacking them more .that means there is war which can not be fight with any rule of law anymore .the Constitution allow the securities to kill when there is face to face battle war and nothing is less than that in that region or the attackers for now.

The Nigerian Police do not fight wars, they are not military. A situation where the Police go to a place where people are down and recieving drip and open fire, rather than arrest, that one is a violation of sections 33, 34 and 36 of the constitution. This one is extra-judicial murder, plain and simple
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by adekolaelect(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

The Nigerian Police do not fight wars, they are not military. A situation where the Police go to a place where people are down and recieving drip and open fire, rather than arrest, that one is a violation of sections 33, 34 and 36 of the constitution. This one is extra-judicial murder, plain and simple

they just started .If you find out you will know that the police that killed will be unknown police. If ceare is not taking unknown military is coming . A group of poeple that attacked and killing police ,Navy ,Army and the rest are automatically exposed to the attacks from the receivers. Attacking ,killing and burning down of Nigeria force is extra Judicial and declaration of war against the whole country, plain and simple.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Veqtor: 4:30pm On May 16, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah, innocent people like Ikonso grin Awon werey

Hehehe. You quoting me? You just smoke cow dung finish abi? Bunch of terrorists.... Let ds b a reminder to you and all your parasitic kinsmen.. you pple have no roots...you all around nd everywer which is d saddest thing that can happen to any tribe. You all just moving aimlessly... which is why you will all fail trying to take over d South... because you've all been cursed to wander d earth.

Argue with ur failed ancestors....I'm done with you.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 7:39pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Keep psyching yourself up. It is good to praise yourself even if you are doing nothing lol
How's, Buliwyf, Nairaland's most frustrated atheist holding up?

Still blaming the world for your failures?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 7:43pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

I have told you I am 50 not 35 lol. And the highpoint of your own life is to be made to remember you will never measure up to me in this life or the next. You will forever remember your wasted years and bite your finger lol.
whenever you weave your response along my idea and liens, it's like balm to my soul.

That's how fulfilling I am to see you trying to rebound from the hurt. Little twerp grin

Unimaginative, dumb, slow-witted self-annointed troll grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 8:12pm On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
whenever you weave your response along my idea and liens, it's like balm to my soul.

That's how fulfilling I am to see you trying to rebound from the hurt. Little twerp grin

Unimaginative, dumb, slow-witted self-annointed troll grin

Frustrations and joblessness. Always remember there is one guy doing better than you in life. Good thing that you are now following me so you can die of envy and cry when you see me progress. There is no need to respond to you again. I have taken over your thoughts that it is now an obsession for you LOL. You will see my posts from now on and bite your fingers. And I will ignore you because I know you know I know I am doing better than you LMAO. Hence the following. That's how you will always follow in life but you will never catch up. cheesy

Death to all terrorists and their symphatizers. My work here is done. Bye my follower. wink cheesy

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 8:21pm On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Frustrations and joblessness. Always remember there is one guy doing better than you in life. Good thing that you are now following me so you can die of envy and cry when you see me progress. There is no need to respond to you again. I have taken over your thoughts that it is now an obsession for you LOL. You will see my posts from now on and bite your fingers. And I will ignore you because I know you know I know I am doing better than you LMAO. Hence the following. That's how you will always follow in life but you will never catch up. cheesy

Death to all terrorists and their symphatizers. My work here is done. Bye my follower. wink cheesy
grin grin grin After 24hrs you're bidding me bye? You manic depressive human waste.

My trolling of you is just starting. I followed you to shadow your every move at my spare time.

Wherever you are there will I be grin if you think you're mad, I have since lost my mind. You dey give up? grin wejkst dey enter season 2.

I go digitally cure your anxiety and unproductive life with radical trolling.

Unmotivated, unimaginative, idle internet crumb feeder.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2021
Veqtor:

Hehehe. You quoting me? You just smoke cow dung finish abi? Bunch of terrorists.... Let ds b a reminder to you and all your parasitic kinsmen.. you pple have no roots...you all around nd everywer which is d saddest thing that can happen to any tribe. You all just moving aimlessly... which is why you will all fail trying to take over d South... because you've all been cursed to wander d earth.

Argue with ur failed ancestors....I'm done with you.
I hope this doesn't run in the family? grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Veqtor: 12:48am On May 17, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
I hope this doesn't run in the family? grin

I hope you hvnt started tying banner nd approaching markets?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by naijamerican: 12:16pm On May 17, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Has your thunder ever worked on anyone?

May you and your family die of natural causes then.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by FoolishBoy419: 12:32pm On May 17, 2021
naijamerican:

May you and your family die of natural causes then.

Prayers and curses are for fools. Tell your god that I said he is useless. Even my c0ck is more mighty than him
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by KardinalZik(m): 4:53am On May 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

We don't negotiate with Terrorists..

Really?
What do you call what Gumi and others have been doing?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Bigpat: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2021
With all the recovered items, IPOB Kanu will still deny IPOB ESN is not the UGM, no matter how they cover up, their identity will always revealed. I hail the Police, they should keep it up

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by edosignature(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Death to all terrorist & their sympathizers.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by AfonjaEmir: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oyigboupdate ---cultisupdate..........-edosignature.....as i have maintained from inception, you are not smart at all....the fact that you need IPOB news badly for relevance speaks truly about your insecurities. In Edo where you are from, fulani herdsmen are killing your kith and kin for fun, but your problem is IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu/ESN that are even fighting for the freedom of their people.

This is so disgusting...and i want to tell you this...being from Auchi will not save you when the herdsmen start wrecking havoc in your area.

IPOB/ESN/Nnamdi Kanu is very much loved by his people...wail all you like Biafra is certain...spit!!

edosignature:
Death to all terrorist & their sympathizers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.