Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Learning A High Income Skill In 2021 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learning A High Income Skill In 2021 (257 Views)

Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing / The Problems With Learning A Handwork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning A High Income Skill In 2021 by Fineboy19(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2021
It's become a thing now that Nigerians can no longer rely on the government and therefore,we have to find a way to sustain ourselves so that we will keep on living...
What I mean by this is that we can't depend on the government for our survival anymore and we have to take matters into our own hands
The government has already said that it doesn't really have any job for graduating Nigeria students and that they should go and learn a skill.
My reason for writing this post is to point out this skills that we all need to learn
There a lot of things you can do and it'll earn you money for a living (either physical or online/digital skill)
But personally to me,I would say that online/digital skill set is a big better because you are responsible for the way you're making your money not the government...
There are a lot of such skill set online that you can learn:
The likes of forex trading, crypto trading, copywriting, affiliate marketing and so much more.
Do a lot of research on all of this topics and you decide which one is good enough for you to go into... You can really go a long way learning one among all this skills

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call Center And Customer Management Training / Netherlands Fully Funded Scholarship / Follow Upwork Freelancers,please Come In.pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.