Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah (10633 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Donnie
I won't argue with you over whether Yorubas are Hebrews or not. I know the name Yoruba wasn't used until after the British came and there's plenty of sources to verify this. Igbos however speak Hebrew and have Hebrew customs Yorubas have none of these.

Another ignorant rant. The only difference is that Igbos have done a lot more in terms of researching their Hebrew heritage than Yorubas even though I fault the outcomes of those researches connecting them to fake white impostors.

There are also very many Ancient Hebrew cultures among the Yorubas. But persecution of the Igbos has made their identifying with the biblical hebrews even more expedient.

donnie:
The Bnai Ephraim (Children of Ephraim). Most of them concentrated around various communities in Ondo state since the 1930s, about 2000 people in all. According to their traditions, they came to Nigeria by way of Morocco sometime in the 16th century. Their language is a mixture of Moroccan Arabic with Yoruba, but with bits of Aramaic, such as ima for “mother.” Other Yorubas may call them Emo Yo Quaim – the “Strange People” as like in most ethnic groups, the practice of Judaism is among a very small minority. The Bnai Ephraim have kept portions of the Torah in their sanctuaries which distinguish them from their Igbo counterparts who practice Judaism without much influence from the Torah.

They fit the Biblical description and still maintain the Hebraic customs of the ten tribes. From their circumcision, marriage, childbirth, twinning, naming, and traditional religious customs to the lisping among the Ibadan subgroup. The character of this tribe is in agreement with ancient maps that identify them as comprising primarily the Hebrew tribe of Ephraim.

Those of YAHUNDE (Judah) were placed in the region of West Africa now known as Benin Republic by the Portuguese during the Spanish Inquisition which began in the 1400s where Jews were expelled from Spain and Portugal.

There are also descendants of GAD among the Yoruba. Last Prime Minister of Yarubawa land, Bashorun Gaa is generalissimo, Yoruba war leader. Gideon is Bashorun Ga, Ologunda, Oludariogun, Ogunda, Gunda, Ogaadari-ogun, Gada (Gad). Ogaadri-ogun; Oga (Master, lord, leader, boss), adari (controller, commander), Ogun (war). Ogun-da meaning war destroyer, Ga-da means to seperate, break, cut down, destroy, Gun means to stab.

He is the biblical Gad, son of Yaruba, son of Adua.

The Ga people of Ghana are linked with the Gad of the bible, people don't bear these names for nothing.

Etymology of the name Gideone: British Baby Names:
The name is derived from the Hebrew gada "to hew down/off, to cut asunder," which has been interpreted in a number of ways. It was once interpreted as meaning "having a stump (for a hand/foot)" while others take the meaning "he who fells" and extend it to "mighty warrior" or "destroyer. Gideon is Gad, field marshal, soldiers highest rank.

SHABBAT SHALOM.
#AwakeOIsrael

FUN FACTS:
-Baale of Judah, means "lords of Judah" in the Hebrew language.
-Baali is found in Hosea 2:16. Some English bibles translate Baale in the same verse as Lord.
-Baale is an equivalent title for the traditional yoruba king.

http://machpelahcave.website/yoruba-hebrew-israelites/

https://www.sefaturahyorubaresearchfoundation.org/443529847
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

We are not Bantus.

We never lived in Morocco and I do know some Jews lived in the city of Fez.

Your blindness is that you desire make White man into the Devil and the African into God. Black and White are contradictions and monotheism and idolatry are conflicts of interest. Black people are warring over religion and that needs to be address. Black people doing Anti Christ practices inside the church. This goes on everywhere. Your brother is your biggest enemy.

Those Hebrews that were buried in mass graves in Lagos, Portugal during the Inquisition of 1400s have the same DNA as the Bantus/negroes in sub-saharan Africa. Modern historians lie that these were slaves but the evidence says otherwise. Many of them were tied hands and feet to their backs and many others showed evidence of broken skulls. Whole familes were buried... this was a genocide! And the date given coincides with the period of the Inquisition in Spain and Portugal.

If you have a different DNA, or Western Europe DNA, you're most likely an Edomite. And I won't be surprised.

1 Share

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2021
donnie:
Those Hebrews that were buried in mass graves in Lagos, Portugal during the Inquisition of 1400s have the same DNA as the Bantus/negroes in sub-saharan Africa. Modern historians lie that these were slaves but the evidence prices otherwise. Many of them were tied hands and feet to their backs and many others showed evidence of broken skulls. While familes were buried. This was a genocide! And the date given coincides with the period of the Inquisition in Spain and Portugal.

If you have a different DNA, or Western Europe DNA, you're most likely an Edomite. And I won't be surprised.

Europe is classified under geography as a continent it's not a race. Lots of Black people lived in Europe, Druids, Celtics, Vikings, Franks these are all Black people. When are you going to do the research and stop denying these assumptions? You have to assume it's a possibility before you rule it out. Black Hebrews built Europe and the Whites came in from Asia. These barbarians came in herds pushed into Europe during the Middle of the 4th century running from Atilia the Hun who was Black. Yes the Huns aka Mongols are Black. The Byzantine Empire of Eastern Rome which was Black took in a lot of these Whites as slaves, married the women and educated them. The Gothic Whites took over Western Rome in 476 A.D and Western Rome fell. They joined the Franks to defeat Atilla the Hun.

Edomite is not a race it's an ethnicity. They are Roman Catholics and they are numerous races but the largest group is African. That's right a lot of Africans are Roman Catholics and I never see you post anything in regard to that. You live in a dangerous place where they kill truth tellers so you can't share all your thoughts like me. Rome is the enemy of Hebrews and the enemy of Christ. Yet Isrealites have drave away God with Idolatry. This has nothing to with Yudah for none of my family are fetish lovers and human sacrificers. There are a lot of Isrealite bloodlines among Black Americans they were brought here from West Africa. They are more inclined to idolatry because that's the karma of Isreal.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Europe is classified under geography as a continent it's not a race. Lots of Black people lived in Europe, Druids, Celtics, Vikings, Franks these are all Black people. When are you going to do the research and stop denying these assumptions? You have to assume it's a possibility before you rule it out. Black Hebrews built Europe

I'm telling you where the black Hebrews came from but your trying to remove Africa from the picture. What a shame. That's edomite blood working there.

Africa is where all blacks (pure humans) originated. You can only decieve fools. It was the original black Berbers (Moors) and Bantus (Yaounde/Judah/Jews) that together left North Africa to conquer Spain and Portugal. During the Inquisition, majority of these Jews (Yaounde) where deported back to the West African coasts, others to America and the Islands.

1 Share

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
donnie:

I'm telling you where the black Hebrews came from but your trying to remove Africa from the picture. What a shame. That's edomite blood working there.

Africa is where all blacks (pure humans) originated. You can only decieve fools. It was the original black Berbers (Moors) and Bantus (Yaounde/Judah/Jews) that together left North Africa to conquer Spain and Portugal. During the Inquisition, majority of these Jews (Yaounde) where deported back to the West African coasts, others to America and the Islands.

grin

So you want to convince me that you came from monkeys?

Lucy, a 3.2 million-year old fossil skeleton of a human ancestor, was discovered in 1974 in Hadar, Ethiopia. The fossil locality at Hadar where the pieces of Lucy's skeleton were discovered is known to scientists as Afar Locality 288 (A.L. 288).

Remove Lucy a troglodyte and your legacy shatters.

Y'all are Afrocentric and desire the world to revolve around Africa which is not fact. This man comes from ape theory is supported by the Harem Whites called Isrealite Jews that Moors produced.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Most of things you say are true but you people claiming to be the real Hebrews, supporting many soul-less whites and claiming the Messiah came from France or have his seeds from there and many more is what I can't take. The Sub-Saharan is where everything began. Where the first man came from, Where Eden was hidden, where the first and true Jerusalem was. The first people in that land was Igbos. Their language which is the etymology of all languages on earth is the oldest and what Africans speak in their different dialects which started where the tongues where confused in Babel. The Messiah in all his incarnations both as David was from that land. We are all Igbos before we became whatever tribes we are. All nations came out from there,they lived there before they migrated to all parts of the world. The Messiah(Mezie ya, restorer the land or kingdom orthe one to make it good) is currently in that land waiting for manifestation. He has that book that need to be opened to teach you all what is hidden since creation. Igbo is both the good and bad. The gods and goddesses started there. Igbos are not Idolaters. There are many things you people don't understand that they will have to tell you(Isaiah 44:7). They are ancient people you all told to listen to. Igbo is Ndigboo. Ndi is people while gboo is ancient. What is going on in that land now is what will bring out the Messiah. Isreal must be plundered and almost cut off or destroyed before the Messiah will show to save them and deal with their enemies. Benue is also going thru same problem. In Benue is Bethlehem(Beth-leghem, google it) where Christ was born. SE, NE, Southern Cameroon and Sudan, some parts of Benue and Abuja are the biblical Judah. Read Isaiah 10 and 11 and see how these will all play out. I don't teach anything here cos all the time will come when they all unleashed. The day will come that you all will even declare it with your mouth. Donnie too don't understand many things but I don't bother to argue.

If you a Hebrew/Ibri/Heebo/Ibo/Igbo then you must know your crib
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
According to Vedas, Lord Krishna is a dark-skinned Dravidian god. Even in traditional patta chitras (cloth art) in Odisha, Lord Krishna and Vishnu are always shown having black skin. ...

I would rather settle for an assumption that we came from Asia than monkeys. grin

Donnie

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bobestman

So if Whites are soulless then what are your leaders and celebrities that pay money for human sacrifices?

It was gathered that the voodoo witchdoctor has been practicing the act of human rituals for many years resulting to killing and sacrificing of over 5,000 victims in the name of “Money rituals”

According to further details contained in the information, The voodoo witchdoctor from Togo have been patronised by Nigerians especially the Yorubas and others who troupe to his shrine for money rituals.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bobestman

Donnie

Y'all need to research more outside of Africa because the world doesn't revolve around Africa. Blacks were living in Europe long before Whites and other Blacks who came from Africa.

Denying other Black peoples accomplishments is akin to jealousy.

It is jealousy.

Hebrew is an Asiatic language not pictorial like hieroglyphs. Ancient Persian is similar to Hebrew and so is Sanskrit.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Your leaders have a vow of silence that's rooted in jealousy of Asiatic Black Semites. And it's y'all who align yourselves with the nasty phony Jews the Moors fathered through White slave women.

Yudah never held no slaves.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Donnie
I know you will not count the Igbos as Hebrews cos of many things you don't like about them. You think Bantus are the true people but don't know you were first Igbos who are the head of the Sub-Saharan before the word Bantus even came.

He is telling the truth about the Yorubas. Though I see them as my people but you must know that according to 2nd Kings 17, they are the people the Assyrians brought to occupy the land of Isreal after they chased out the true people of that land who are also Igbos. These people are the ones who migrated to the Southern Africans you love so much and other people of South and East Africa. They are our people too. As I told you, it started here first and those are migration Sites. The Bantus, south and east Africa are the the owners of South West Nigeria not the Yorubas. All of them will soon return to their land. The truth is not written in any books cos your enemies control them all. Many things in the bible didn't happen exactly that way. Western Nigeria, Benin and others are the Northern Kingdom of Isreal. The person I told you saw how they brought their witchcraft into that land and polluted it. He fought them in the spirit. There are many things you don't know. Some of the things the guy is saying is true.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
"detractor". "Disparager", "vilifier", "belittler", "deprecator", "discreditor",

Bobestman

The Franks are my forefathers tribe and we built Europe. We are Black Hebrews and it's you who are denying us not the other way around. I know Yoruba Kings and I have yet to see one promote that their ancestors came from Hebrews. And who knows best than the Kings who fathered the rest of the people?

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
Bobestman

Donnie

Y'all need to research more outside of Africa because the world doesn't revolve around Africa. Blacks were living in Europe long before Whites and other Blacks who came from Africa.

It is jealousy.

Hebrew is an Asiatic language not pictorial like hieroglyphs. Ancient Persian is similar to Hebrew and so is Sanskrit.

Hahaha have you heard about Nsibidi? The first language taught to the first human by the 4 Archangels. Which made the Igbo market days similar to the names of these Archangels? All those are copiers. Many things are still hidden
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
"detractor". "Disparager", "vilifier", "belittler", "deprecator", "discreditor",

Bobestman

The Franks are my forefathers tribe and we built Europe. We are Black Hebrews and it's you who are denying us not the other way around. I know Yoruba Kings and I have yet to see one promote that their ancestors came from Hebrews. And who knows best than the Kings who fathered the rest of the people?

I don't envy you, neither do I deny that you guys are Hebrews. Hebrews are scattered all over the world. We are talking about their true crib. You said you guys are black and ruled Europe. If that is true, there is nothing to argue about cos your crib is Africa

Am not against Yorubas, you yourself told Donnie about them so I reacted based on what I know and was taught. So however you see it, it's your problem
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
Bobestman

So if Whites are soulless then what are your leaders and celebrities that pay money for human sacrifices?

It was gathered that the voodoo witchdoctor has been practicing the act of human rituals for many years resulting to killing and sacrificing of over 5,000 victims in the name of “Money rituals”

According to further details contained in the information, The voodoo witchdoctor from Togo have been patronised by Nigerians especially the Yorubas and others who troupe to his shrine for money rituals.

That's the way they were created. Witchcraft and other evils started among the blacks. From black are both the good and evil. Satan and the Messiah.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
bobestman:

Hahaha have you heard about Nsibidi? The first language taught to the first human by the 4 Archangels. Which made the Igbo market days similar to the names of these Archangels? All those are copiers. Many things are still hidden

Nsibidi is pictorial language and it's based upon pitch and not mathematics like Hebrew and Arabic which are Asiatic languages.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Donnie
You are wrong about the BethEphraim. It's not of the Yoruba but Igbo. Ephraim is Ephere m. Which means they Worshiped me. It actually means Eve Ephere m (Where they Worshiped me).
That's where the true Jerusalem is. Where people came to worship the Creator before they gave you all the ones today. There was a land in ancient times where people came from far and near to worship the Creator in Igbo Land.

It's from that Beth Ephraim that the word Biafra was gotten from. Look well and see the similarities. Am not allowed to say many things. That's why I don't try to teach or say much. Igbo is not limited to those in the SE. It's like saying Isreal which is Isi Ora Ele. Land and children of the Highest.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Nsibidi is pictorial language and it's based upon pitch and not mathematics like Hebrew and Arabic which are Asiatic languages.

Hahaha continue with your Research
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
bobestman:

I don't envy you, neither do I deny that you guys are Hebrews. Hebrews are scattered all over the world. We are talking about their true crib. You said you guys are black and ruled Europe. If that is true, there is nothing to argue about cos your crib is Africa

Am not against Yorubas, you yourself told Donnie about them so I reacted based on what I know and was taught. So however you see it, it's your problem

You say it's not envy yet it is pure envy. The Moors attacked the Franks in 711, 719 and 725. They worked until we were off our thrones replaced by phony White Jews produced in Harems. The enemies of the Franks were the Roman Catholic Moors of the Byzantine Empire and those phony Muslim Moors of Mali who also were enslavers.

Let's look at it like this....

Knights Templar built Norde Dame Catheral in 1163 in honor of Queen Magdalene who brought Yudah to Gaul and we built France. The Catheral is a Masonic masterpiece and it's carved from Stone.

In 14th century the Malians was still playing with mud. They built the Djene Mosque out of mud which is a beautiful piece of artwork yet still mud and has to be redone every few years. When the White Europeans came to Africa lots of Kings desired to upgrade their civilization using European technology. A lot Africans fought other Africans for this modernization. Most of the structures in Africa were made of mud, homes, palaces, etc

We were light years ahead of Africa and despite our captivity Black Americans have more inventions than any people on Earth.

It is envy that you deny Christ bore children with Queen Mary Magdalene and they went on to build Europe. Even Whites don't deny this story only the Roman Catholic Empire which is primarily an African institution with a White face.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

grin
So you want to convince me that you came from monkeys?

[s]Lucy, a 3.2 million-year old fossil skeleton of a human ancestor, was discovered in 1974 in Hadar, Ethiopia. The fossil locality at Hadar where the pieces of Lucy's skeleton were discovered is known to scientists as Afar Locality 288 (A.L. 288).

Remove Lucy a troglodyte and your legacy shatters.

Y'all are Afrocentric and desire the world to revolve around Africa which is not fact. This man comes from ape theory is supported by the Harem Whites called Isrealite Jews that Moors produced.
[/s]

Those are not modern human which came from Adam. Evolution is a lie... a falsehood created by Edomites to hide thier origin as the seed of Lucifer/Edom ...the seed of Cain.

Because if the world knows that Adam, all Noah's sons, and all the patriachs were black People, the next question will be "where did white folks come from?"
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
donnie:

Those are not modern human which came from Adam. Evolution is a lie... a falsehood created by Edomites to hide origin origin as the seed of Lucifer/Edom ...the seed of Cain.

Because if the world knows that Adam, all Noah's sons and all the patriachs were black People, the next question will be "where did white folks come from?"

There is no White Supremacy
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
Bobestman

Donnie

It is jealousy.

Of course the earliest Europeans were blacks. But that's not referring to Yaounde (Jews) who were first taken there after the Babylonian captivity which took place in South-sudan/Ethiopia and those who were taken to Europe in 70AD after the destruction of Jeruslalem (which of course is in sub-saharan Africa).

Hebrew is in the Bantu languages we speak here in Africa. Away with that fake language you call Hebrew which is actually a mixture of Yiddish, German, latin with Bantu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_EjmnN0GSs

donnie:

Hebrew names from Cross River Nigeria.
Ishaka - Issachar (Jacobs son)
Mayim - Hebrew: Water (H4325)
Ejah - Jah/YAH (Psalm 68:4)
Eri - Son of Gad, son of Yakubi/Jacob
Iya/Iyar - Hebrew: light/glow
Adah - the name of two women in the Bible (H5710).
Yahe (Yair) - Hebrew: He enlightens
Babel - From root Bebe (Bakor) meaning wicked.
Ani - Hebrew lexicon (H6041).
Obal - Hebrew lexicon (H5745).
Ayah - Hebrew lexicon (H337 ).
Abi - Hezekiah's mother (H21).
Beten- Hebrew lexicon (H990).
Akim - Hebrew: God erects/establishes
Akimaya - (Heb: #885) Established by YAH.
Itam (pronounced ay-tawm)- H5862
Akan- Hebrew lexicon (H5912)
Efrayah- Ephraim: Joseph's son.
Manaseh- Joseph's son: Efik/Ibibio (meaning: look again).

Did you know?...
-Large River/Sea = Yaam (Hebrew), Aya (Bakor/Ejagham), Inyañ (Efik/Ibibio).
-What is wrongly translated as Red Sea is actually "sea of reeds" or "river of reeds" in Hebrew. And there are no reeds at the so-called Red Sea. However, reeds are known to grow along the river Nile.
-The whole idea was to mislead and make us think they went into the so-called Middle-East.
-They (Isrealites/Bantus/negroes) first went South (Genesis 13:1) from Egypt, along the Nile to Marah (Exodus 15:23) in today's Sudan and through the Sahara (West Africa) before migrating Southwards to the promised land below the Sahara and all the way to Southern Africa.

Let me know if you need more...
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

You say it's not envy yet it is pure envy. The Moors attacked the Franks in 711, 719 and 725. They worked until we were off our thrones replaced by phony White Jews produced in Harems. The enemies of the Franks were the Roman Catholic Moors of the Byzantine Empire and those phony Muslim Moors of Mali who also were enslavers.

Let's look at it like this....

Knights Templar built Norde Dame Catheral in 1163 in honor of Queen Magdalene who brought Yudah to Gaul and we built France. The Catheral is a Masonic masterpiece and it's carved from Stone.

In 14th century the Malians was still playing with mud. They built the Djene Mosque out of mud which is a beautiful piece of artwork yet still mud and has to be redone every few years. When the White Europeans came to Africa lots of Kings desired to upgrade their civilization using European. A lot Africans fought other Africans for this modernization. Most of the structures in Africa were made of mud, homes, palaces, etc

We were light years ahead of Africa and despite our captivity Black Americans have more inventions than any people on Earth.

It is envy that you deny Christ bore children with Queen Mary Magdalene and they went on to build Europe. Even Whites don't deny this story only the Roman Catholic Empire which is primarily an African institution with a White face.

If that's your definition of envy, so be it.
Hebrews which you know the root were nation builders and built all the Civilizations on the world today. They are scattered all over the world and so are in many nations. How does that make me envy you.
The Messiah in all his incarnations had children and was a King. Many of the true seeds are everywhere. If He got married to Mary Magdalene or whoever according to your claims, how is that my problem?
All I knew is that Western Africa or Sub- Saharan is the land of the first ancient black Kingdom of Idu. Where all blacks originated from including the Messiah.
That's your Crib and that's the smoking gun.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Donnie

Those are Egyptian Hebrews who migrated into Sub Sahara. Your people didn't follow Moses and were afraid of reprisal so they went into Sub Sahara Africa. Them naming the place isn't suprising. grin
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bobestman

I see no gun just a lot of smoke. grin
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Bobestman

I see no gun just a lot of smoke. grin

Too much of smokes can cause heart attack too
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
bobestman:

Too much of smokes can cause heart attack too

I keep it zero smoke all flames. grin
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
Donnie

Those are Egyptian Hebrews who migrated into Sub Sahara. Your people didn't follow Moses and were afraid of reprisal so they went into Sub Sahara Africa. Them naming the place isn't suprising. grin

LIES, none of our patriachs went North or into the Negeb. They all want South, further into Africa, through the Sahara (which is actually the Sarah-Haran desert) and then into the promised land below the Sahara.

Genesis 13:1
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.
Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by HarrisAWalcott: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
donnie:

LIES, none of our patriachs went North or into the Negeb. They all want South, further into Africa, through the Sahara (which is actually the Sarah-Haran desert) and then into the promised land below the Sahara.

Genesis 13:1
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

(Exodus 14)
Moses led 600,000 people out of Egypt in the middle of the night. God did not lead Moses and the Israelites through enemy land. Rather He led them through the desert toward the Red Sea as they journeyed to the Promised Land.

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by bobestman(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

I keep it zero smoke all flames. grin
Hahahaha
In all we have discussed here. Righteous living is the key. If one knows all the histories in this world and even be a true Hebrew or Isreal without obeying his Creator and living righteously, he can't get into the Kingdom..

1 Like

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by donnie(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

[s] (Exodus 14)
Moses led 600,000 people out of Egypt in the middle of the night. God did not lead Moses and the Israelites through enemy land. Rather He led them through the desert toward the Red Sea as they journeyed to the Promised Land. [/s]

All fake locations. True locations were replicated in fake maps in the Negeb to take away all relevance from black people.

True biblical Marah (Exodus 15:23) is in South Sudan. Sukkot is in today's Sokoto (Exodus 12:37). Tera (named after Abraham's father) is in today's Niger Republic. Paran (Numbers 12:16) is in today's Northern Cameroon.

Mt, Zion is actually Mt. Kenya. River Jordan is in southern Africa. Mt. Seir in Algeria, Mt. Hebron, Mt. Horeb, Mt. Moriah etc. are all in Africa and I can show you these locations.

You cannot teach me lies from Edomites. And you can learn the history of EDOM and the Khazars from these books.

1 Share

Re: Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah by Richwallet: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021

Donnie

Them Jews are not no Khazars they are from the harems of those dirty Moors of Byzantine Empire and Mali. The phony Jews are the bastard sons of the Moors and so are alot of the phony Arabs. The original Arabs were from a small city in Ancient Arabia and they were cousins of Hebrews. The modern Asians are the bastard children of Black Mongols like Ghengis Khan and Atilla the Hun. The Blackman rule this world and that's all there is to it. One Blackman is Satan and the other is Christ.

As far as the Holy land it's right where it is today. This history you are bringing up only suits your Afrocentric views. There is too much history in the Holy land for the Edomites to cover up that it's some place else. Edomites are Blacks not Whites and it's more of an ethnicity now of Rome. Nature has no color line and those Jews are the Jesuits in Rome and Rabbis of the phony Judaism. They were put on the throne by the Moors. The African is the dragon serpent seed and the Indians who worship snakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE? / In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.