Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward (2666 Views)

Spreadsheet Of Nat'l House of Assemb Members Representing SE And SS Igbo Areas / We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2011
I think it is a good time to be someone from the SE. The FG has given us the necessary tools to make our region great. We just need to do something about it.

With two new international airports, Onicha port as well as other business ventures, we need to invest in Igboland.

Enugu is ready for more investment. Onitsha is ready for more investment. Even the security situation in Aba is over and people are returning to the commercial heartbeat of Igboland.

Let us use this thread for ideas and new news for the investment and business opportunities in Igboland.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by ezeagu(m): 1:44am On Apr 28, 2011
I even forgot about the Enugu International Airport, wow, a lot of things are happening, really fast! But it would be more exciting if this development was spreading to Ebonyi and Abia as well, especially because of Aba.

The ideal would have been Onicha Port, Plus the airports, plus Aba renovation. Then Ebonyi should develop agriculture, things are getting unstable in other parts of Africa and it's no longer safe to rely on others for food, it has never been safe.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by Chyz2: 1:59am On Apr 28, 2011
ezeagu:

I even forgot about the Enugu International Airport, wow, a lot of things are happening, really fast! But it would be more exciting if this development was spreading to Ebonyi and Abia as well, especially because of Aba.

The ideal would have been Onicha Port, Plus the airports, plus Aba renovation. Then Ebonyi should develop agriculture, things are getting unstable in other parts of Africa and it's no longer safe to rely on others for food, it has never been safe.

I think with the Owelle on the team, the SE governors will better attack those problems that we have in the different SE locations such as Ebonyi and Abia. Remember, theyve been meeting and planning consistently, but one person was always missing which slows down development and progress. That dude was Ohakim. T.A. Orji, with him tribalistic attitude can really be an asset, especially now that UOK has been wiped out of the area. Really looking good for us.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by ezeagu(m): 2:15am On Apr 28, 2011
If Aba is turned around somehow that will be good oh.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EkoIle1: 2:45am On Apr 28, 2011
EzeUche__:

I think it is a good time to be someone from the SE. The FG has given us the necessary tools to make our region great. We just need to do something about it.

With two new international airports, Onicha port as well as other business ventures, we need to invest in Igboland.

Enugu is ready for more investment. Onitsha is ready for more investment. Even the security situation in Aba is over and people are returning to the commercial heartbeat of Igboland.

Let us use this thread for ideas and new news for the investment and business opportunities in Igboland.

What are these tools?

Btw, do you people need the federal government to do everything for you? Don't you have backbones? Are you not capable or strong enough to take care of your own destiny?

What else, you need Abuja to tie your shoes for you? You can't keep selling yourself for hand outs from Abuja,
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by ezeagu(m): 2:48am On Apr 28, 2011
"Show yourself for dis place, kolo mental."

[center][flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvM0KEAZ8hY[/flash][/center]

Ndi Igbo, let's enjoy a song from a brother.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by THEAMAKA(f): 2:50am On Apr 28, 2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL and Ileke was spewing her crap about Igbos being insecure by being on a "Yoruba" thread, yet almost every topic concerning Igbos, over half of them will be people west of Edo State spewing their hate. lol

Igbo Kwenu cool
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 3:03am On Apr 28, 2011
THE AMAKA:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL and Ileke was spewing her crap about Igbos being insecure by being on a "Yoruba" thread, yet almost every topic concerning Igbos, over half of them will be people west of Edo State spewing their hate. lol

Igbo Kwenu  cool

It is funny isn't it? That is why we are laughing at them.  grin

Look at the number of anti-Igbo threads they create compare to the non-existed anti-SW threads. It can be quite glaring!
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EkoIle1: 3:08am On Apr 28, 2011
Funny how ibo people turn ordinary question into insecurity, lmao

I guess the answer about wetin the feds don dash you to make life easy for you no dey come anytime soon,

You people no dey disappoint
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by hugooh42(m): 3:11am On Apr 28, 2011
Yea i agree with you totally.I am planning to cite all my investment now in the east.With the opening of Asaba airport ,Lagos will be less attractive for some of us whose businesses often take us out of the country.Initially i was about setting up fruit juice factory in Lagos but i am redirecting it now to Asaba.And i will urge more igbos to start thinking towards home.All these hostile tribes that sphew hate and attack us for no reason whatsoever,i am wondering what Nigeria will be in  10 to 15 years from now.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by ezeagu(m): 3:13am On Apr 28, 2011
Sometimes certain people say things and you just feel like

[center][/center]

chukcer, chucker, chucker. . . . .
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 3:14am On Apr 28, 2011
^^^

Funny!
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 3:16am On Apr 28, 2011
hugooh42:

Yea i agree with you totally.I am planning to cite all my investment now in the east.With the opening of Asaba airport ,Lagos will be less attractive for some of us whose businesses often take us out of the country.Initially i was about setting up fruit juice factory in Lagos but i am redirecting it now to Asaba.And i will urge more igbos to start thinking towards home.All these hostile tribes that sphew hate and attack us for no reason whatsoever,i am wondering what Nigeria will be in  10 to 15 years from now.

That is what we need to do. Let us invest in our homeland. smiley
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by ezeagu(m): 3:23am On Apr 28, 2011
I feel like everything has already been planned, it's just putting it into place. Like the important people know what has to be done in places like Aba, Abakaleke, Onicha (on-going) and other places. Maybe the planning is just how to get people to start doing them and doing them the right way.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by ezeagu(m): 3:29am On Apr 28, 2011
The thing that's always been on my mind is the railway, that needs to comeback (properly).
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by bashr4: 3:47am On Apr 28, 2011
we have always been blessed , we already have commercial cities, onitsha ,aba ,nnewi portharcourt plus our distributors and traders spread accross nigeria and africa especially high populated areas like lagos and kano  all we need is to start thinking of manufacturing every single thing we import in nigeria , anambra and abia are proof that we have the brains to do anything, also ebonyi should become our agricultural centre , they have the land mass and soil and the state really needs investments. the rest is just to clean up aba and onitsha , proper city planing and beautification ,railroad ,honestly we never really needed federal government we are just distracted by nigerian politics.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by ezeagu(m): 3:54am On Apr 28, 2011
Cleaning up the cities is one of the major issues, as well as the rural, but the rural only need basic infrastructure, not housing and neighbourhood planning like cities. As you said, the cities also need to be planned and they need to be planned with a city boundary. If we're thinking long term, we may need to think of urbanising some sleepy/rural towns and attaching them to the metropolis of nearby larger cities, this has happened in places like Onicha, but it needs to be done a planned way because we all know how Igbo people are with land.

Ebonyi agriculture definitely needs to be upgraded, and let's not forget a second Niger bridge.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by bashr4: 4:05am On Apr 28, 2011
pls op change the thread to moving the SE/SS foward.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by ARROBA(m): 4:07am On Apr 28, 2011
Umunna, When will the polo park mall in Enugu be open?
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by Desola(f): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2011
See dia blood stained mouths, ole, barawo banzas! Rather than focusing on their region, they always want to drag the SS into them. These people can't even strategize without the oil in the SS in their sight. They are claiming Rivers state (the Ikwere ppl who can't stand their sight). It just goes to show that this region cannot sustain itself without the help of others! Awon ole jatijati!
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by Nadanbata: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2011
@ Desola

They think they are together after both delivered the magic 99's for GEJ in the Presidential. I dey laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by mithel(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2011
so are the igbos in lagos going back to their statesna question ooo before person go start to abuse me na
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by nusdog: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2011
mithel:

so are the igbos in lagos going back to their statesna question ooo before person go start to abuse me na

No.

You want to jump into the lagoon now?
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by nusdog: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by nusdog: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2011
mithel:

No.

Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by mithel(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
nusdog:

No.

den how are you goin to develop SS/SE if u are nt dere to monitor the development and no am nt jumpin but i cud push u into it though undecided undecided undecided
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
Desola:

See dia blood stained mouths, ole, barawo banzas! Rather than focusing on their region, they always want to drag the SS into them. These people can't even strategize without the oil in the SS in their sight. They are claiming Rivers state (t[b]he Ikwere ppl who can't stand their sight)[/b]. It just goes to show that this region cannot sustain itself without the help of others! Awon ole jatijati!

an ikwerre man will really like to know what you mean by that statement ,you should stay away from whatever family issues we have with our brothers from southeast besides there are also other igbo clans in northern part of rivers state apart from ikwerre , we have the ndoni, etche and those from obigbo axis.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by htajz: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
Nadanbata:

@ Desola

They think they are together after both delivered the magic 99's for GEJ in the Presidential. I dey laugh  cheesy cheesy
just to chip in
we have always been together and have been intermarrying for centuries, nothing can seperate us not even a civil war or seccesion we will still be like rice and stew whether we fight today or vote together tommorrow thats just how God made it so stop derailing the thread and focus on southwest.

i can only speak for the ijaws,efik, ibibio dont know much
about other south south groups like the edo and itshekiris and i really dont care they should be part of the south west.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
Desola:

See dia blood stained mouths, ole, barawo banzas! Rather than focusing on their region, they always want to drag the SS into them. These people can't even strategize without the oil in the SS in their sight. They are claiming Rivers state (the Ikwere ppl who can't stand their sight). It just goes to show that this region cannot sustain itself without the help of others! Awon ole jatijati!
lol, so there are no Igbos in the South South? girl puhleaze! and secondly, who gives a hoot about the oil in the Niger Delta when we have plenty of our own and other natural resources too? girl just SHAAAAAARAP!
Ikwerre are Igbo whether they like it or not. how the hell are we trying to claim them when they are Igbo? lol why do almost all of them carry Igbo names along if they're not Igbo? i seriously laugh.
please GET LOST.

@topic, please change it back, since it seems some people are getting their panties in a bunch.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by NwaNimo1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2011
Advanced town planners are needed to sort out the congestion that can be found in market towns such as Onitsha, Awka and certain area's in Enugu.

Possibly build some roads solely for the use of commercial vehicles.
Re: Moving The SE/SS(Igbo Communities) Forward by EzeUche3(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2011
People should ignore buffoons.

Let us think of ways in improving our region. You people need to learn to ignore the comments by the jealous people of the SW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola-GMB Ticket For APC / New World Order Exposed By Former World Bank Whistle Blower / APC will fight corruption!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.