Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

We Die Here — Woman Locked Inside Body Bag For 3 Days, Trying To Leave Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Die Here — Woman Locked Inside Body Bag For 3 Days, Trying To Leave Partner (1377 Views)

"Person Eye Don Clear" – Ladies Free Man Locked Inside A Bottle By His Girlfrien / Woman Locked Door, Striped Husband Naked & Flogged Him Mercilessly For Cheating / I Would Gladly Die Here! Oh Roman Goddess, Just One Shot Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Die Here — Woman Locked Inside Body Bag For 3 Days, Trying To Leave Partner by Insidenaija: 11:41am On May 17, 2021
Shirley Smith (not her real name) was left with just a pocket of air and a straw to drink water through after her partner held a gun to her head and forced her into the bag, Newspremises reports.

“The only way you’re leaving motherf***er is in a body bag, get in,” he told her.

The Sunshine Coast woman has revealed her experiences publicly for the first time in an interview with news.com.au, using a fake name to protect her identity.

The 32-year-old had been with the partner she loved for almost 16 years and during that time she was tortured, both physically and mentally.

She claims she often preferred a beating over the emotional abuse she endured.

“I would have copped a thousand hidings rather than some of the things he would say,” she said.

In another horrific revelation, she said she lost nine pregnancies through the violence her husband subjected her to as she describes them as her “little angels” and said, “I’ll carry them until the day I die.”

Shirley grew up in a small town in New South Wales, where she claims domestic violence is ‘common.’

The men who’d go home to beat their partners had power and connections, making it more difficult for their victims to flee.

Shirley described her ex-partner as “charming and gentle” when they first met.

But it wasn’t until the couple moved in together that the abuse started.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/we-die-here-woman-locked-inside-body-bag-for-three-days-while-trying-to-leave-abusive-partner/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: We Die Here — Woman Locked Inside Body Bag For 3 Days, Trying To Leave Partner by beautyhd: 5:04pm On May 17, 2021
Thank God she didn't leave in a body bag.

I don't see the type of love that will make me stay in an abusive relationship.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which State Or City Has The Less Number Of Oloshos In Naija Apart From North / Why I Fuvk My Madam, Just To Save My Job. / Video: Lady Caught On CCTV, Goes Naked To Lure Man Into Female Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.