Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,790 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman (1453 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by superjab247: 8:36pm On May 17, 2021
I think this mad man called Nnamdi Kanu need to be tamed before his madness escalates broadly.

This mad man and his boys had started to burn police stations in delta state,just imagine peaceful delta state this miscreant want to turn delta into chaos.ESN should be taken from Kanu because with the way am seeing things now,he want to use bokoharam method to disrupt peaceful activities in the SE and SS region,this is not the ESN Igbos supported in the first place,don't get it twisted UGM is the terrorist wing of the ESN,no Fulani man is coming to burn stations in the south and east except Kanu and his emerging thugs called UGM.

I remember when armed robbers where operating in my area and I called the operation delta hawk,they responded swifty and I was impressed,but this foolish tactless mad man called Kanu want to come and disrupt peace in delta state and let armed robbers have a field day.

Kanu is mad,if he doesn't know where to get arms for his boys called UGM he better stop constituting nuisance and creating anarchy everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by gidgiddy: 8:38pm On May 17, 2021
superjab247:
I think this mad man called Nnamdi Kanu need to be tamed before his madness escalates broadly.

This mad man and his boys had started to burn police stations in delta state,just imagine peaceful delta state this miscreant want to turn delta into chaos.ESN should be taken from Kanu because with the way am seeing things now,he want to use bokoharam method to disrupt peaceful activities in the SE and SS region,this is not the ESN Igbos supported in the first place,don't get it twisted UGM is the terrorist wing of the ESN,no Fulani man is coming to burn stations in the south and east except Kanu and his emerging thugs called UGM.

I remember when armed robbers where operating in my area and I called the operation delta hawk,they responded swifty and I was impressed,but this foolish tactless mad man called Kanu want to come and disrupt peace in delta state and let armed robbers have a field day.

Kanu is mad,if he doesn't know where to get arms for his boys called UGM he better stop constituting nuisance and creating anarchy everywhere.

What evidence do you have that ESN are the unknown gun men? Or is it guess work?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Banmeallday: 8:39pm On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

You know who is more mad....Muhammadu Buhari

He cant even come out and call Kanu mad live....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by BuharisBoy: 8:43pm On May 17, 2021
I believe you,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by helinues: 8:44pm On May 17, 2021
This is superjab oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

do you know if Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari contest in a free and fair election, kanu would beat the terrorist black and blue?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2021
Join the police and put an end to the nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Jack005(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2021
Your ranting only ends on nairaland.. Keypad warrior.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Vickym1(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2021
Y is it that kanu is giving many people sleepless? Each and every thread related in Nairaland kanu name must be included.

The fear of kanu is the beginning of wisdom for some people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by superjab247: 8:51pm On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

What evidence do you have that ESN are the unknown gun men? Or is it guess work?
Mr man don't tell me nonsense,all this madness started after the 40 day ultimatum Kanu gave police to vacate the east,no Fulani man is burning and killing policemen.igbos know it but we due to sentimenta try to cover him,but is now glaring that kanu is completely tactiless and uwarzuirike was right,kanu cant be trusted with little power talkless of governing Igbos what MNK is doing is that he is trying to get arms,is this how he is going to liberate biafra?by stealing guns from police? The man don kolo finish so the idiot left lions and started chasing dogs,is that how he want to fight war?where are the jets and isreali soldiers and backup that bastard scammer promised us?

Please am angry right now!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Rossinkup: 8:51pm On May 17, 2021
THE MAN IS A TERRORIST. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE NIGERIAN GOVT IS TREATING HIM WITH KID GLOVES.

HE NEEDS TO BE HUNTED DOWN AND EXECUTED LIKE BIN LADEN AND OTHER TERRORISTS.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by superjab247: 8:53pm On May 17, 2021
Vickym1:
Y is it that kanu is giving many people sleepless? Each and every thread related in Nairaland kanu name must be included.

U must be either an armed robber or a criminal to support the burning of police stations,u jobless youths want to turn everywhere upside down

E nor go work for una

Initially I blamed uzodinnma for not supporting that man,but now I am seeing reasons.

The UGM are from the moon and turkey Abi,
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Conner44: 8:55pm On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

Mr man don't tell me nonsense,all this madness started after the 40 day ultimatum Kanu gave police to vacate the east,no Fulani man is burning and killing policemen.igbos know it but we due to sentimenta try to cover him,but is now glaring that kanu is completely tactiless and uwarzuirike was right,kanu cant be trusted with little power talkless of governing Igbos what MNK is doing is that he is trying to get arms,is this how he is going to liberate biafra?by stealing guns from police? The man don kolo finish so the idiot left lions and started chasing dogs,is that how he want to fight war?where are the jets and isreali soldiers and backup that bastard scammer promised us?

this man. zoo government has been trying to squash ipob through any means available since forever. after kanu made that broadcast the zoo dss began using it as an escuse to shoot themselves in their foot so that people will begin to resent all that ipob stands for since tbey will link all attacks to that kanu's particular broadcast

ipob already armed esn wjth superior guns than all zoo military so they do not need ti kill or steal substandard pre 1960 weapons from anybody.

get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by superjab247: 8:56pm On May 17, 2021
Rossinkup:
THE MAN IS A TERRORIST. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE NIGERIAN GOVT IS TREATING HIM WITH KID GLOVES.

Exactly,how I wish I can just appear to him and give a very very sound beating of his life

U dey burn police station so that armed robber go get mind dey operate for broad day light 24/7 why don't he take the war to the army if he is serious?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:59pm On May 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

here is my evidence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Yobabad: 9:00pm On May 17, 2021
Bola Tinubu is more mad and foolish, in fact he is becoming lifeless, somebody should help with Tinubu's new pics

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Vickym1(f): 9:04pm On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

U must be either an armed robber or a criminal to support the burning of police stations,u jobless youths want to turn everywhere upside down

E nor go work for una

Initially I blamed uzodinnma for not supporting that man,but now I am seeing reasons.

Nonsense
So when the military where killing innocent people in the southeast, u guyz where making jest of them and now they're paying them back in their own coin and u guyz are crying fowl... Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by LordLugard1: 9:10pm On May 17, 2021
.I PRAY FOR GOD TO OPEN THE EYE OP IGBO YOUTHS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by after4: 9:23pm On May 17, 2021
This MNK must really be messing with you guys oh. How is it that I have seen all of thread against him but nothing against shekau or the bandit killing and raping your sisters. Does it mean that MNK is doing something worse than killing and raping your sisters?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by after4: 9:24pm On May 17, 2021
Is that not an evidence to prove that MNK is better than your mannequin despite all his powers?

You go soon mad oh.

Rossinkup:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by gidgiddy: 9:35pm On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

Then that means you have no evidence except what you think in your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by gidgiddy: 9:37pm On May 17, 2021
Peacemaker5129:
here is my evidence

Yeah, the picture they showed you gullible Nigerians. None of 5he bullets even matches the guns displayed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Elliot2(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2021
Rossinkup:

Why not join the police in order to stop ugm?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Brimstone77: 9:54pm On May 17, 2021
I thought you already made your last thread about kanu??

What then is this??

When police were killing innocent armless youths protesting with flags where were you??

Now your true colors have been revealed,you have been pretending to be igbo for reasons best known to you...but mind you opinion of a cat doesn't matter in the gathering of leopards..

Whether you support kanu or not, it doesn't change anything..

The police are just paying for their multiple atrocities and I don't pity the a bit..

Go and read about the okuzu sars and the atrocities been committed there...

Mind you same Delta State started the end Sara protest last year do to police brutality in the state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by dometome: 11:13pm On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

he did not give police the order to vacate, he said they should dismantle the ILLEGAL checkpoints in the SE and SS. The same checkpoints that the IGP BANNED. You hate him, that's simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by ablejesus26(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

E nor go work for una

Nonsense

You are wise person.
I don't understand why anyone who claims to have brains will celebrate and call this barbaric act of criminality happening in our once peaceful region self defense.
This is absolutely self destruct.
God is not on their side in this one,so they will be shamed.
The animals and Killer are being taking down little by little.
Igbo will win this one.

That was how Osisikankwu and his group were feeling until the cloud of doom fell on them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by lagdmark(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2021
Xiaomi1:
do you know if Nnamdi Kanu and Buhari contest in a free and fair election, kanu would beat the terrorist black and blue?
You mean mad men election?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by cocaineaddict(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2021
Vickym1:

Chaii. Baby you too fine jor. O ginidi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by Curious345: 12:10am On May 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

are you daft?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by superjab247: 12:31am On May 18, 2021
Brimstone77:
I thought you already made your last thread about kanu??

What then is this??

When police were killing innocent armless youths protesting with flags where were you??

Now your true colors have been revealed,you have been pretending to be igbo for reasons best known to you...but mind you opinion of a cat doesn't matter in the gathering of leopards..

Whether you support kanu or not, it doesn't change anything..

The police are just paying for their multiple atrocities and I don't pity the a bit..

Go and read about the okuzu sars and the atrocities been committed there...

Mind you same Delta State started the end Sara protest last year do to police brutality in the state..
Yeah of course I made that statement but what got me angry is the news on UGM attacking delta state,that's what made me to create this thread infact since I heard the news I have not slept well.

I know how robbers operate with impunity in delta state,if not for the fear of police these guys don't mind breaking into houses and conduct mass raiding and looting in broad daylight.destroying police stations is simply a crazy idea,how can u be chasing a dog when a lion is nearby does it make sense?

As for the police brutality,if any policeman caught carrying out crimes against humanity on an innocent person and people haunt him down and deal with him,then I have no sympathy for such a person,if the akwuzu sars DPO was caught and dealth I won't feel sorry for him.

Attacking police stations only live room for criminals and thieves to operate in a much more daring fashion,the police had personally responded to distress calls I made about twice,imagine no police to respond to those calls?

Unless u are a criminal,I see no reason why u should be happy when police stations are been burned down,delta is relatively peaceful,the locals have been handling the herdsmen issues without attracting noise to themselves,MNK and his UGM shouldn't come to cause trouble in the state for us so that cultists and evil boys can now boss over innocent hardworking people like me.

U said am impersonating,lol over what is it going to increase my bank account balance?,I have been against random attacks against all policemen right from the endsars protests because it's not all policemen are evil like that akwuzu sars so I wonder why UGM are hitting and killing soft targets while the real wolves and lions are waiting patiently to pounce on us.

As for the biafran struggle,MNK is a scammer and he can't get us Biafra.even when biafra will come,it can never be through that man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Confirmed Madman by kabillionaire(m): 12:50am On May 18, 2021
So, what are you saying exactly?
superjab247:

(1) (2) (Reply)

#sitathome: Absolute compliance across eastern Nigeria (pix) / Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It / War In South East As IPOB Declares All Hanged Nigeria Flags Be Brough Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.