Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It (1405 Views)

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2021
cheesy
Some people are confused, if you hate the country, leave, else you will never progress or eat the good of the land, it's nature and spiritism... everything is alive. You curse the country, representing our Earth, soil and elements, you think you will prosper in it, stupid grin

Better leave for Ghana or Togo(Visa free), we don't need you bad energies around. Dummies grin

I have never seen any country in the world, where the citizens curse the country like Nigerians do...and mind you, Nigeria is not the only country in the world, where people of different tribes were colonized, and merged together, to form a union, same UK colonized dozens of lands, and joined tribes together to form a union...Canada, Jamaica etc were all colonized and part of UK's commonwealth, like Nigeria is...you idiots should leave, if you can not be progressive.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by ceejay10(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2021
You are a capital FOOL. Show me any country in the world where the leaders treat the citizenry with so much contempt like Nigeria?. So we are supposed to applaud after embezzling and looting the Treasury dry right?, . You are just a nonce. So shut up before I bust your pipe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
ceejay10:
You are a capital FOOL. Show me any country in the world where the leaders treat the citizenry with so much contempt like Nigeria?. So we are supposed to applaud after embezzling and looting the Treasury dry right?, . You are just a nonce. So shut up before I bust your pipe

You stupid idiot, go to your village, is the president your mate?

Monkey

If you don't know the difference between politicians, people and the country, then don't talk to me... improve your mind first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Akudaisi: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
dederocs:

Monkey
hope you have licked ur bubu ass today grin odeh

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by fourboys: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
One of the reason I want progressive BIAFRA shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Chimaraymond455: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
All over the world muslims are fighting to stay alone and practice their islam because they see Christians, Jewish, and other religions as infidels, but guess what here in Nigeria Muslims are fighting so hard to stay with same religions they see as infidels. ..All this propaganda is to stay with same igbos you call arm robbers, ritualist, baby factories, criminals, infidels, so now tell me why igbos are not the piler of this country Fulani hear me and hear me clear igbo have rejected your islamization agenda, you can create thread here and there igbos don't care, we are not one and there's nothing on earth can make us one, thank God for nnamdi kanu for uniting not only the igbos but the entire south, the era of your divid and rule against the south is gone,

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Masterkernel1: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
dederocs:
cheesy
Some people are confused, if you hate the country, leave, else you will never progress or eat the good of the land, it's nature and spiritism... everything is alive. You curse the country, representing our Earth, soil and elements, you think you will prosper in it, stupid grin

Better leave for Ghana or Togo(Visa free), we don't need you bad energies around. Dummies grin

I have never seen any country in the world, where the citizens curse the country like Nigerians do...and mind you, Nigeria is not the only country in the world, where people of different tribes were colonized, and merged together, to form a union, same UK colonized dozens of lands, and joined tribes together to form a union...Canada, Jamaica etc were all colonized and part of UK's commonwealth, like Nigeria is...you idiots should leave, if you can not be progressive.

Close your mouth.
If one insults your household, you're expected to hug and love him, right? If the President can call those that didn't vote him 5% in the open and later called them dot, and you expect them to love him and the nation, you're then stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Masterkernel1: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
dederocs:

Monkey

Which of the President? Vegetable fugitive?

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Buckeyemedia1: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Close your mouth.
If one insults your household, you're expected to hug and love him, right? If the President can call those that didn't vote him 5% in the open and later called them dot, and you expect them to love him and the nation, you're then stupid.
What an excuse, is The Federal Republic of Nigeria President Buhari’s personal property? Ok because the Democratic elected President spoke against you, you want the country to disintegrate?
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Masterkernel1: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What an excuse, is The Federal Republic of Nigeria President Buhari’s personal property? Ok because the Democratic elected President spoke against you, you want to run away from your country?

You sound unlettered, which country of the world does the President insult her citizens?. I wouldn't know the school that graduated you, but the people have a right to express themselves.

If you feel slighted, file a suit for deformation, simple.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Buckeyemedia1: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Which of the President? Vegetable fugitive?
I believe the mannequin that captured the Umuahia parrot in UGM custody?
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Elock1: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
dederocs:
cheesy

Mtcheeew

OLODO Wan follow open thread.
If no be lord Lugard shebi I for dy the same country with backward people like your kindred?

We dy even try update una say ranching is the best way, but una say no, that una too like suffer. You prefer to work from Jerusalem to jericho.

Which is just a guise just to kill people and destroy properties. And you want people to like such country?
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by mbos: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
They don't expect anything but dissolution of the contraption
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by BSsniffer: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
BMC rats working overtime.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Buckeyemedia1: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

You sound unlettered, which country of the world does the President insult her citizens?. I wouldn't know the school that graduated you, but the people have a right to express themselves.

If you feel slighted, file a suit for deformation, simple.
What Country did that little lunatic Donald J Trump come from? Why should I file a suit when you are the one complaining? Damn those Texans again.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Masterkernel1: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I believe the mannequin that captured the Umuahia parrot in UGM custody?

He's the only mannequin with the record of sending Nigeria back to back recession. Made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. The only General mannequin with no higher education certificate, just a quota general with no sound knowledge.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Elock1:
Mtcheeew

OLODO Wan follow open thread.
If no be lord Lugard shebi I for dy the same country with backward people like your kindred?

We dy even try update una say ranching is the best way, but una say no, that una too like suffer. You prefer to work from Jerusalem to jericho.

Which is just a guise just to kill people and destroy properties. And you want people to like such country?
All countries are named by someone, most countries were colonized, it's nothing new for a colonial representative to name a country. Small brain.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Buckeyemedia1: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
mbos:
They don't expect anything but dissolution of the contraption
Charity they say begins @ home, family first for dissolution.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Monogamy: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Their confusion get doctorate degree
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chimaraymond455:
All over the world muslims are fighting to stay alone and practice their islam because they see Christians, Jewish, and other religions as infidels, but guess what here in Nigeria Muslims are fighting so hard to stay with same religions they see as infidels. ..All this propaganda is to stay with same igbos you call arm robbers, ritualist, baby factories, criminals, infidels, so now tell me why igbos are not the piler of this country Fulani hear me and hear me clear igbo have rejected your islamization agenda, you can create thread here and there igbos don't care, we are not one and there's nothing on earth can make us one, thank God for nnamdi kanu for uniting not only the igbos but the entire south, the era of your divid and rule against the south is gone,
My topic says leave...I didn't say anything about Nigeria being one...I hate Ipobians, I wish you get your biafra... relocate to your biafra, or leave Nigeria. Read my post again.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Masterkernel1: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What Country did that little lunatic Donald J Trump come from? Why should I file a suit when you are the one complaining? Damn those Texans again.

You're the one complaining by starting a thread.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Close your mouth.
Stupid Ipobians getting killed like rats. Relocate to your dot, we are tired of you people, no one likes Ipobians. I hate Ipobians, wish they give you your biafra, and lock you inside your dot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Buckeyemedia1: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

He's the only mannequin with the record of sending Nigeria back to back recession. Made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. The only General mannequin with no higher education certificate, just a quota general with no sound knowledge.
The mannequin you left your future in, that made you a pauper mannequin? You know he is a mannequin, yet you are depending on a mannequin from Sudan to prosper you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Akudaisi:
hope you have licked ur bubu ass today grin odeh
Like you lick your mom ass grin
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Buckeyemedia1: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

You're the one complaining by starting a thread.
Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Masterkernel1.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Masterkernel1: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The mannequin you left your future in, that made you a pauper mannequin? You know he is a mannequin, yet you are depending on a mannequin from Sudan to prosper you?

I wish you know me, everyone doesn't live like those up North. Anyway, it's better we continue anonymous, just to keep my company safe from vultures like you.

... I will take ample time to bury you alive online.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Masterkernel1: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
dederocs:

Stupid Ipobians getting killed like rats. Relocate to your dot, we are tired of you people, no one likes Ipobians. I hate Ipobians, wish they give you your biafra, and lock you inside your dot grin

We don't want infected terrorists amongst us. Stay off our radar.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Buckeyemedia1: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I wish you know me, everyone doesn't live like those up North. Anyway, it's better we continue anonymous, just to keep my company safe from vultures like you.

... I will take ample time to bury you alive online.
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, same way the parrot Emu from umuahia was making noise in London until he was apprehended & handed over to the Zoo Keeper, keep beating your pigeon chest, We know your type of people.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by hegelian: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

U av answered urself.. U even called him lunatic urself.. Reason why he lost re election but here in naija we reinforce failure and expect people to applaud
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Buckeyemedia1: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
hegelian:

U av answered urself.. U even called him lunatic urself.. Reason why he lost re election but here in naija we reinforce failure and expect people to applaud
The question was which country, not the occupant, ok so you agree that the former President of the United States of America was a mad man that belittled his own people, look @ how he ridiculed a whole war vet like John McCain? I am sure Arizonans called for their secession from the union because of the humiliation?
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Lastmankc(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

The mannequin in Aso rock.

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Akudaisi: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
dederocs:

Like you lick your mom ass grin
after you lick bubu own today finish grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigeria’s Democracy May Collapse Before 2023, UK Govt Warns / Hard Times Await Trouble Makers In S’East — Army / These Fulani Men Are No Bandits But Land Grabbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.