Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will (49368 Views)

Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:30am On May 18, 2021
I Am Not The Mother Of Reno Omokri’s New Baby – Wife, Tuokpe Speaks

BEVERLY HILLS, May 17, (THEWILL) – They say the leopard can’t/doesn’t change its spot and so Reno Omokri would continue to thrive in lies, deceit and hypocrisy to hoodwink his gullible followers on the internet and media.

Mrs. Tuokpe Omokri, wife of the self-acclaimed preacher and controversial former presidential aide has just confirmed to THEWILL that she is not the mother of the baby her husband announced as their fourth child recently.

In our usual pursuit of facts, THEWILL tracked down Mrs. Omokri after Reno described our previous report that called him out for fathering a child outside his marriage as “salacious and scandalous” ( https://www.nairaland.com/6557794/never-engaged-extramarital-sex-reno ) and wrongly accused this newspaper of being sponsored by the Buhari presidency.

In a phone interview with THEWILL, Mrs. Omokri, who agreed to speak on record after a few minutes of persuasion, also confirmed our previous report.

She reiterated that she and Reno ARE still legally married, having contracted their marriage traditionally and in church.

For clarity, we will just reproduce the two most important parts of our lengthy conversation.

THEWILL: Did you and Reno just have a fourth child together?

Mrs. Omokri: No.

THEWILL: Are you guys still legally married?

Mrs. Omokri: Yes. We are still legally married.

THEWILL: So what is really going on?

Mrs. Omokri: I am a very private person, I shy away from the media and social media. I am not going to say much now…

As Mrs. Omokri has denied being the mother of a new child for her husband, why did Omokri’s former principal, former President Goodluck Jonathan, congratulate him? (Anyway, we hear Reno writes most of the statements of the former president and allegedly manages his social media pages so we will not blame GEJ for being caught up in this saga).

Jonathan’s congratulatory message was shared on Facebook and Twitter on Saturday, May 8, and His Excellency said this about the baby named Ebele after him:

“I congratulate Pastor Reno Omokri and his family on the dedication of their daughter, Weyinmi Ebele, at the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.

“May my namesake, Baby Ebele, grow up in wisdom and stature and in favour with God and man. And may she display the same spirit of loyalty, intelligence, and a very high level of commitment that Reno typifies. In Christ’s Name. GEJ.

Reno had said in a February 23 Twitter post that only he and his wife knew she was pregnant, advising others to keep private matters off social media.

The question is which wife? Is it the same wife who just told THEWILL she IS not a new mother?

So we hope Reno graciously answers these two key questions truthfully in his next attempt at a rebuttal on this matter so it can be put to rest.

a) Who is the mother of the new baby you fathered and dedicated in the United Kingdom?

b) Do you have another wife other than Tuokpe Omokri nee Onuwaje?

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/i-am-not-the-mother-of-reno-omokris-new-baby-wife-tope-speaks/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Vulcanheph(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2021
Waiting for the rest of the lies....

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:33am On May 18, 2021
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I Am Not The Mother Of Reno Omokri’s New Baby – Wife
[/s]
Keep your Fake News! We don't need it

246 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:35am On May 18, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Waiting for the rest of the lies....

Please calm down sir. It's your right to believe him sir. He is digging his own grave if his ogboju eventually drags this case to a US court. That remark by his wife ,according to the report, that they are still legally married, is heavy.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:35am On May 18, 2021
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Tuokpe Omokri, Reno Omokri‘s wife has said she is not the mother of the new baby.
ALEDEH News reports that The Will Newspaper had earlier revealed that Reno, a  former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, welcomed a baby with his UK based lover.
The self-claimed pastor/preacher however denied the report immediately and described it as “salacious and scandalous”, insinuating that the newspaper was sponsored by President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

However, Reno’s lawful wedded wife, Tuokpe countered his claims saying she is not the mother of the baby her husband announced recently as their fourth child. Jonathan had congratulated him via Facebook and Twitter on Saturday, May 8 and noted that the baby, Ebele, was named after him.
Tuokpe, in a telephone interview with The Will said “no” when asked if she and Reno just have a fourth child together.
She also confirmed that they “are still legally married.”

https://aledeh.com/i-am-not-the-mother-of-reno-omokris-new-baby-wife/

[/s]
Bmc and employees Fake News

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:38am On May 18, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]
Fake News

Hahaha.... the days of Beaf is being replayed again on Nairaland cheesy
Where is King Musiwa sef. He and Beaf were the entertainers of those days. They both spin tales but while King Musiwa has gone on retirement, Beaf,a.k.a Wendell Slimlin has not retired, he is now a full time gospel of lies with same tactics of having multiple usernames on Nairaland.
That's Reno's wife being quoted . Except Aledeh is lying, which is not impossible because he has been caught in a web of fake news too, then I will believe this report. Mrs Omokri said he is not the Mama Ebele we are all congratulating Reno for. Period.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by IfGodbeforus(m): 2:12am On May 18, 2021
[s]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hahaha.... the days of Beaf is being replayed again on Nairaland cheesy
Where is King Musiwa sef. He and Beaf were the entertainers of those days. They both spin tales but while King Musiwa has gone on retirement, Beaf,a.k.a Wendell Slimlin has not retired, he is now a full time gospel of lies with same tactics of having multiple usernames on Nairaland.
That's Reno's wife being quoted . Except Aledeh is lying, which is not impossible because he has been caught in a web of fake news too, then I will believe this report. Mrs Omokri said he is not the Mama Ebele we are all congratulating Reno for. Period

[/s]
Carry your Bmc fake news away! We no need am. When we are through with harassing Pmb out of france, we will come to that.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by puzzlegate(m): 2:16am On May 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Tuokpe Omokri, Reno Omokri‘s wife has said she is not the mother of the new baby.
ALEDEH News reports that The Will Newspaper had earlier revealed that Reno, a  former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, welcomed a baby with his UK based lover.

The self-claimed pastor/preacher however denied the report immediately and described it as “salacious and scandalous”, insinuating that the newspaper was sponsored by President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

However, Reno’s lawful wedded wife, Tuokpe countered his claims saying she is not the mother of the baby her husband announced recently as their fourth child. Jonathan had congratulated him via Facebook and Twitter on Saturday, May 8 and noted that the baby, Ebele, was named after him.

Tuokpe, in a telephone interview with The Will said “no” when asked if she and Reno just have a fourth child together.
She also confirmed that they “are still legally married.”

https://aledeh.com/i-am-not-the-mother-of-reno-omokris-new-baby-wife/ Don't be surprised this may be fake news. I don't trust "THE WILL NEWS". Peddlers of fake news.

Cc
Lalasticala
Myndd44

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Pmpm: 2:17am On May 18, 2021
Ghenghen

This guy Buuttt Don Burn because he he's pressing phone. WATCH here => https://www.instagram.com/p/CO8r8DEhVIZ/?igshid=6pm49ehtfsyv
Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Penguin2: 2:30am On May 18, 2021
Food don land for Buhari Media Cows and Tinubu Cretins.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by heykims(m): 2:30am On May 18, 2021
Omokri, Deji Adeyanju, FFK are all scams riding on incompetence of the figurehead in the presidency seat.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by bhella10: 2:30am On May 18, 2021
grin more troubles for Pastor Evangelist Rhino.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by ZooOga: 2:45am On May 18, 2021
hmmm, Pastor Reno is blessed with a very healthy baby daughter. I noticed his first or second wife is not in the pic. wink

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1390978444775862272

Reno Omokri
@renoomokri
Today, my wife and I dedicated our daughter, Weyinmi Ebele, to God at the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. We thank God for giving us a healthy, beautiful child. We thank our friends and family who attended. We also especially thank His Excellency,
@GEJonathan
, after whom she was named
6:34 AM · May 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets
Quote Tweets
8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:01am On May 18, 2021
ZooOga:
hmmm, Pastor Reno is blessed with a very healthy baby daughter. I noticed his first or second wife is not in the pic. wink

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1390978444775862272

Reno Omokri
@renoomokri
Today, my wife and I dedicated our daughter, Weyinmi Ebele, to God at the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. We thank God for giving us a healthy, beautiful child. We thank our friends and family who attended. We also especially thank His Excellency,
@GEJonathan
, after whom she was named
6:34 AM · May 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets
Quote Tweets
Awww .....What an adorable baby kiss

Reno should not have dragged such an adorable baby into his alleged duplicitous character. But it's Reno, he craves attention even more than his soul.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Plut01: 3:24am On May 18, 2021

Surrogacy.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by CharlotteFlair: 4:36am On May 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please calm down sir. It's your right to believe him sir. He is digging his own grave if his ogboju eventually drags this case to a US court. That remark by his wife ,according to the report, that they are still legally married, is heavy.

How about posting voice evidence of their conversation since there can't be video? Anybody can claim they are what they are not.
The news media is not a credible source as evidenced in some of their past publications, so they will need to do more than just junk journalism.

The poster above said surrogacy. If finally this is what this is all about, then there's no hope of redemption for buhari's media cows.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by CharlotteFlair: 4:40am On May 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Awww .....What an adorable baby kiss

Reno should not have dragged such an adorable baby into his alleged duplicitous character. But it's Reno, he craves attention even more than his soul.
Las Las, #KickbuharioutofFrance is moving on.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:53am On May 18, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
Las Las, #KickbuharioutofFrance is moving on.

You can open a thread for that Reno. So much for your priorities Reno. Go and take care of your wives and children. Buhari is at his own job, go and find job and do too,Reno. This is a time for you to work and quit all this your childishness and fake life.

Your children deserve a father who can be their role model in private and public. It's not too late to retrace your steps Reno. If you abandon those kids and keep hurting their mother, it will haunt you in your old age. Take care of your women and children, it is your primary duty.

I wish you will ignore the social media for once and seek God's forgiveness and forgiveness from these your loved ones you hurt so badly.

Don't allow your pride and recklessness let this scandal get to the US courts. You could end up in jail and never able to step foot in the US again for life cutting you out permanently from the lives of your children(God forbid).

Get your home back if you can try much harder just once more. I wish you the best of luck.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by katlynf73: 4:57am On May 18, 2021
Reno enemies have bribed the media cool

Website Design for Small Money.
Pay after design option: [YES] shocked
Simple design cost: [25k] shocked
Click here

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by rawtouch: 4:58am On May 18, 2021
cool

we need better and clearer receipts

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Nobody: 4:59am On May 18, 2021
Not surprised a bit

Reno is a renowned scammer

From using Leah Sharibu to scam the world, to peddling false and unwarranted conspiracy theories, I knew dude was a nitwit

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Whitecoal711: 5:00am On May 18, 2021
Propaganda
Too fake to believe
Unscripted news

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Administration1: 5:02am On May 18, 2021
They have come for him.
Truth is no one exists without skeletons in his/her cupboard, but the idea of them using the private lives of an individual to taint ones image so as to discredit and ridicule them publicly is something that this present administration does as a core mandate of their regime

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Andyvilly: 5:05am On May 18, 2021
Let's wait for his own side of the story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by MrOON: 5:05am On May 18, 2021
Reno is on the verge of making millions from blackmail.

Lets finish the [b]#HarassBuhariOurOfFrance [/b]protest first

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will by Exponential101: 5:05am On May 18, 2021
So they should have allowed him to continue spreading falsehood n foolishness on SM just because it suit your delusion ?!

Administration1:
They have come for him

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / Assassination Attempt: Dino Melaye Gives Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.