Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics (7374 Views)

Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader / BREAKING: Apc Rejected As Governor Buni Escapes Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / PDP SW Congress: Fayose Escapes Attack As Over 150 Armed Thugs Invade Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Exponential101: 12:57pm On May 18, 2021
The last oba that died in yoruba land was it your father's head that was buried with it.

You mentioned Sanusi to buttress how pathetic you Igbos reason. The same Sanusi that is a Fulani leading the slaughtering of your father n mothers in Alaigbo as we speak today 18 May 2021.

Here is his opinion on Igbo, I leave you n you father to choke on it then come with an more sensible quote from someone his brain truly functions not a jerk that his father was deposed only for him to be deposed just like his father was.

I can understand you are clutching at straw to draw your hate filled Igbos tribe to the mighty Yoruba but you will fail at that till eternity.

LOL clown claiming Abiola was sold out while your foolish tribes were earnestly asking for a despot in Abacha, what about Azikwe slaving his miserable life away as a ceremonial lunatic under an uneducated kunu sipping / gworo chewing Tafawa Balewa, not to mention Ekweume rotting away in kirikiri for Shagari's loot. A man who was being provided with all sorts of Igbo olosho under house arrest.

Sir, with this few point I am sure if I proceed any further you might comteplate getting a knife or just going straight into the Lagoon. Make I leave u make the wind of foolishness bigotry n hate keep on shattering your soul.

NimrodEndOfDays:
But your when your Oba dies, heads are buried. When your ooni passes away, there is a human that is used for sacrifice. Where you not the same people who sold out Abiola? Are your soldiers not the first set of soldiers in Nigeria that are cowards? My guy, I was born and bred in Yoruba Land. Don't be stupid. You talk about bigotry and hate? Ask Sanusi what he called The Afonjas. He said you people are thugs and are the only people who raise Tribalism to olympian heights. Was it not the Awolowo who started bigotry in politics? Was it not the Oba of Lagos who said he would drown Igbos in the Lagoon? You talk about foolishness but foolish people don't come back from a war with devastation and become a force in Nigeria. If Yorubas were to be the people who faced what we faced, your tribe would be extinct in Nigeria. You are in No position to talk about foolishness because you and your ethnic group has it in abundance. Your sage Awolowo in his foolishness even after he saw what the Northerners could do decided to stoop so low to Gowon who could have been his son. Soyinka in all his glory and foolishness supported a man whose CV is there for all to see. You are in no moral position to call Igbos anything because you are and will always be cowards. You think running away from freedom because you don't want to fight makes you smart? In your foolishness, you lost illorin. Something that can never happen to anybody in the east. No wonder Sanusi called y'all the problems of Nigeria.and I am not surprised someone even called yall Sophisticated morons. undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Exponential101: 12:59pm On May 18, 2021
We are talking newly constructed not newly painted or your brain can not comprehend that.
Igbochief001:

Accepted
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
The last oba that died in yoruba land was it your father's head that was buried with it.

You mentioned Sanusi to buttress how pathetic you Igbos reason. The same Sanusi that is a Fulani leading the slaughtering of your father n mothers in Alaigbo as we speak today 18 May 2021.

Here is his opinion on Igbo, I leave you n you father to choke on it then come with an more sensible quote from someone his brain truly functions not a jerk that his father was deposed only for him to be deposed just like his father was.

I can understand you are clutching at straw to draw your hate filled Igbos tribe to the mighty Yoruba but you will fail at that till eternity.

LOL clown claiming Abiola was sold out while your foolish tribes were earnestly asking for a despot in Abacha, what about Azikwe slaving his miserable life away as a ceremonial lunatic under an uneducated kunu sipping / gworo chewing Tafawa Balewa, not to mention Ekweume rotting away in kirikiri for Shagari's loot. A man who was being provided with all sorts of Igbo olosho under house arrest.

Sir, with this few point I am sure if I proceed any further you might comteplate getting a knife or just going straight into the Lagoon. Make I leave u make the wind of foolishness bigotry n hate keep on shattering your soul.

mighty yoruba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
We are talking newly constructed not newly painted or your brain can not comprehend that.
Oga all the road I posted are newly constructed

All concrete roads u can see the thickness ...these are new set there are over 100 roads he has done ...u know why we abuse him because he can do more

If u need more I can give u

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
U still want more ?

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
Don't run ooh come and compare osun + ekiti governors vs abia ooh don't run

U think because Igbos abuse our governors means they don't work ? We do because they can do so much more

Don't run
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
bros why are you running na ...hope is not because neither osun or ekiti governor have Commissioned any good road ?

Come back na
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Exponential101: 5:15pm On May 18, 2021
Shame no de catch you Igbos at all. Look at the quality of road the person you are comparing the failed Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi with. This are just few of the completed jobs in less than 4 years while Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi spent combined 16 years already.

Sir you need to be stoned to death for making this comparison.

Igbochief001:

U think because Igbos abuse our governors means they don't work ? We do because they can do so much more

Don't run

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Exponential101: 5:17pm On May 18, 2021
Ikpeazu can not even complate a single bridge in 8 whole years. Here is what Oyetola is building to be complate next year.

Igbochief001:

Don't run

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
Ikpeazu can not even complate a single bridge in 8 whole years. Here is what Oyetola is building to be complate next year.

Are you showing me 3d image ? LMAO
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
Shame no de catch you Igbos at all. Look at the quality of road the person you are comparing the failed Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi with. This are just few of the completed jobs in less than 4 years while Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi spent combined 16 years already.

Sir you need to be stoned to death for making this comparison.

U have only shown one complete road

LMAO
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Anieke39(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2021
Euouae:
This uncivilized lots keep embarrassing themselves all over Earth.

Its certain Biafra will be worst than South Sudan.

idiot
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 18, 2021
[s]
Anieke39:
idiot
[/s]
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Ikinternational: 6:42pm On May 18, 2021
Euouae:
This uncivilized lots keep embarrassing themselves all over Earth.

Its certain Biafra will be worst than South Sudan.

how is my wife being fat n ugly your business?
I said I love my wife.
mind yours mr busy body
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Ikinternational: 6:45pm On May 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What an uncivilized group of people.

yes...they should be online playing a character
such sophistication never reach sef
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Phosphorus666(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2021
This was obviously staged. No doubts about it. Everything to paint the Igbos black. Nice try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Calls For Calm, Urges Reconciliation Process Be Given A Chance / 500million Mansion For Yusuf In Abuja How Did He Acquired It / Obasanjo, Osinbajo To Attend Abuja House Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.