Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics (7368 Views)

Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader / BREAKING: Apc Rejected As Governor Buni Escapes Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / PDP SW Congress: Fayose Escapes Attack As Over 150 Armed Thugs Invade Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Moferere: 6:14am On May 18, 2021
They constitute nuisance everywhere. That is what they did in South Africa and they were deported home.

Lagos will soon start deporting them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Exponential101: 6:17am On May 18, 2021
I do understand n I presume that his why your Igbos tribesmen will rather vilify Tinubu that never stole a kobo from you be it from federal or state coffers.

Ipob101 : igbo logic of delusion and unbridled foolishness.

Igbochief001:

Orji got to where he is with police n inec backing ...we never voted for him

Reason we want a country where such won't be possible

But I doubt u evolved well enough to understand me sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 6:23am On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
I do understand n I presume that his why your Igbos tribesmen will rather vilify Tinubu that never stole a kobo from you be it from federal or state coffers.

I said it , you could never understand

Which tribe worship leaders ? Igbos bro u know it's a big lie

Abia governor has perfomed far better than ekiti and osun governor combined but see how much Igbos call him out every day because we want more

Enugu governor same thing anambra governor built airport in 13 months without borrowing a penny ...yet people call him out

Our business with tinubu is the effect of his actions ...we just wonder why u can not only elect but support such entity
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Idiotseverywher: 6:39am On May 18, 2021
Euouae:
This uncivilized lots keep embarrassing themselves all over Earth.

Its certain Biafra will be worst than South Sudan.

. And what is your business with that, some times I wonder how my ach enemies pretends to love me
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Olatomiwami(m): 6:45am On May 18, 2021
Yobabad:
. Let it be, is south Sudan not better than Nigeria? If Biafra idea is a bad thing against the SE and SS pretenders like you would have supported it

Is fyn, if u like unclad your elders in public, is in your DNA, if u can do it to Ekuweremadu abroad, who is igbokwe? Just carry your madness to your region, SW are not barbarians. Quote me and expect thunder at your door step grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by CelebCircle: 6:49am On May 18, 2021
D'Banj seems to have followed Chioma Ekile as he testifies of his meeting Christ and also how's God gave him twins

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6S5mVZayfc
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Olatomiwami(m): 6:50am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

What is clanish about beating someone who has abused us for years sold his people for peanuts

On biafra them no born politicians well to even misbehave

We are the only tribe on earth that judges out gods not to talk of humans

Which politicians can't behave? Chest beater, what of OUK, TAO ,Kerosene man Ikpeazu and Okorocha, bunch of clowns, butterfly deh call himself falcon.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by SEGLIZ: 6:51am On May 18, 2021
they've made me so believe only Yoruba's bred touts.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 6:53am On May 18, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Which politicians can't behave? Chest beater, what of OUK, TAO ,Kerosene man Ikpeazu and Okorocha, bunch of clowns, butterfly deh call himself falcon.
Firstly ikpeazu is better than osun n ekiti givers past n present combined

But yet we call him.out every day

Ikpeazu on got reelected because APC refused to bring an ngwa man because ikpeazu promised them 25%

Without federal backing can any of these mean win election in south east ?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by engrchykae(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

What is clanish about beating someone who has abused us for years sold his people for peanuts

the only Republicans on the Milky Way
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by adedehinbo(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2021
I don't really have anything against what they did,but pls do it over In the east
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by SweetiliciousD: 7:06am On May 18, 2021
D6thSense:
Joe Ibokwe is a useful idiot and an accursed slave
Absolutely

Only a cursed son points at his father's house with left hand.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by optionalY09: 7:08am On May 18, 2021
Nigeria Society is insane, society where leaders only lie nothing more. There’s no one exemplary leader in that country except for those who are currently asggirating to restore some sanity into that shithole society.

This stupid Igbokwe selling his people for personal gain. terrible. whatever he gets us well deserving
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by plaindealer: 7:12am On May 18, 2021
Useless and incompetent Igbos, you don't even know how to do fake news.
'
Just imagine, the useless Igbos stole 2 different and unrelated pics with different people random pics to perpetrate fake news and propaganda..

Comedians..
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by able20(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2021
Since that Mad man Kanu and his gullible insane supporters has resulted in attacking ordinary citizens everywhere they have already buried the Biafra agenda Ojukwu fought for.
Most igbos I spoke with in diaspora have withdraw their sympathy for IPOB due to recent terrorists actions by ipob nationwide.
IPOB = Hamas/ Hisbollah
IPOB = Al-Qaeda
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
To those that celebrate the likes of FFK n Co. You can see how Igbos want to lynch their own tribesmen for being unbiased in judgment. To the neutral Yorubas this is exactly how so foolish set of Yoruba wanted to sell Yoruba to Azikwe before Awolowo came to the rescue.

That is the only reason Igbos hate him today all the story about hunger during the are big fat lies. It is the reason Igbos hate Tinubu today too. You all see how Igbos support a lunatic in the person of the olosho fugitive Kanu.

To those of you sitting on the fence while senseless Igbos think they are entitled to an opinion about Lagos Tinubu Fashola Aregbe Lai n SW in general when the consequences of your foolishness hit home your unborn children will have a awful tales to tell about how after the British colonized Nigeria, his or her foolish parents watch Igbos trample on their tribe sovereignty because of Tinubu hate.
So you have the guts to say Igbos are senseless? Do you know you are a bastard?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Gadaluck(m): 7:22am On May 18, 2021
What a disgrace shocked
Joe Igbo jụrụ undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by gnykelly(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2021
Igbochief001:

It is clanish to beat someone with a dissenting opinion from yours.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:

Look here oga i challenge you to show me any article written by top igbo acumen towards the person of Tinubu...
As far as am concern is only his yoruba folks that has been busy dishing out lamentations to his person.. People like, bode george,, fayemi.. Etc

So using few misguided igbos on naira land should not in anyway conclude that the igbo tribe r against Tinubu..
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by rex444(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2021
With our level of civilization and well mannered , look at where we've found ourselves .... Someone has to come up with Jerry Rawlings form of cleansing ....am sure alot here who benefits from this system will still come out to term uncivil n uncultured
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by pquaver(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2021
Euouae:
This uncivilized lots keep embarrassing themselves all over Earth.

Its certain Biafra will be worst than South Sudan.

I swear down.. A people who cannot tolerate diverging opinions.. And yet are first to shout hausa Fulani.. Biafra will be the worst country in Africa believe u me... I know.. I have seen..

Unless they will exchange the people but if is igbo that I was born into.. Sudan and Somalia will be better than it

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by limeta(f): 8:05am On May 18, 2021
Igbokwe was lucky and you were unlucky never mind one day you will be lucky.

Igbokwe is sure to make mistake one day.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by rummmy: 8:06am On May 18, 2021
raker300:
What sort of gutter reporting is this?

They sang igbo war song saying they’ll catch him in Lagos or in igbo land”-this alone shows the unseriousness of this reporter.

The barrage of fake news about igbos on this site is just alarming.
don't mind them.... Igbos are unstoppable even with your fake news.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Yobabad: 8:45am On May 18, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Is fyn, if u like unclad your elders in public, is in your DNA, if u can do it to Ekuweremadu abroad, who is igbokwe? Just carry your madness to your region, SW are not barbarians. Quote me and expecting thunder at your door step grin
you just a local unity begars, let's meet with the thunder at Tinubu's house
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Exponential101: 9:28am On May 18, 2021
Bro Igbos that are nurtured from the womb with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry and acute level of foolishness, saying people with those trait is senseless is an understatement to say the least or how do you explain a foolish tribe segregated a part of it own brethren, labelled them "OSU" to be hated. Bro, a tribe like that is doomed till eternity.

NimrodEndOfDays:
So you have the guts to say Igbos are senseless? Do you know you are a bastard?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by EmmySparky(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2021
My own is that where traffic signals dey for that area when u post there...no dey Bobo us o...
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Exponential101: 9:31am On May 18, 2021
Whi h of the Abia governor Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji or the new face of everything failure in human existence the collosus in failure Ikpeazu ?! Lol

Igbochief001:

I said it , you could never understand

Which tribe worship leaders ? Igbos bro u know it's a big lie

Abia governor has perfomed far better than ekiti and osun governor combined but see how much Igbos call him out every day because we want more

Enugu governor same thing anambra governor built airport in 13 months without borrowing a penny ...yet people call him out

Our business with tinubu is the effect of his actions ...we just wonder why u can not only elect but support such entity
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 9:35am On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
Whi h of the Abia governor Kalu Orji, Theodore Orji or the new face of everything failure in human existence the collosus in failure Ikpeazu ?! Lol

Do you want to compare ? Let's do it let people judge ...u think because we Igbos abuse him means he is not working averagely well ? Osun and ekiti combined vs only abia
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Olatomiwami(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2021
Yobabad:
you just a local unity begars, let's meet with the thunder at Tinubu's house

Tinubu is your nightmare,is he Ikpeazu that exchange your destiny with kerosene? I can feel your severe pain, just stay away from sniper.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Exponential101: 11:55am On May 18, 2021
Tell us 3 standard road constructed by Ikpeazu in 8 years not those washed away by rain n for each on you listed I will ment 3 by Osun state.

Igbochief001:

Do you want to compare ? Let's do it let people judge ...u think because we Igbos abuse him means he is not working averagely well ? Osun and ekiti combined vs only abia
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
Bro Igbos that are nurtured from the womb with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry and acute level of foolishness, saying people with those trait is senseless is an understatement to say the least or how do you explain a foolish tribe segregated a part of it own brethren, labelled them "OSU" to be hated. Bro, a tribe like that is doomed till eternity.

But your when your Oba dies, heads are buried. When your ooni passes away, there is a human that is used for sacrifice. Where you not the same people who sold out Abiola? Are your soldiers not the first set of soldiers in Nigeria that are cowards? My guy, I was born and bred in Yoruba Land. Don't be stupid. You talk about bigotry and hate? Ask Sanusi what he called The Afonjas. He said you people are thugs and are the only people who raise Tribalism to olympian heights. Was it not the Awolowo who started bigotry in politics? Was it not the Oba of Lagos who said he would drown Igbos in the Lagoon? You talk about foolishness but foolish people don't come back from a war with devastation and become a force in Nigeria. If Yorubas were to be the people who faced what we faced, your tribe would be extinct in Nigeria. You are in No position to talk about foolishness because you and your ethnic group has it in abundance. Your sage Awolowo in his foolishness even after he saw what the Northerners could do decided to stoop so low to Gowon who could have been his son. Soyinka in all his glory and foolishness supported a man whose CV is there for all to see. You are in no moral position to call Igbos anything because you are and will always be cowards. You think running away from freedom because you don't want to fight makes you smart? In your foolishness, you lost illorin. Something that can never happen to anybody in the east. No wonder Sanusi called y'all the problems of Nigeria.and I am not surprised someone even called yall Sophisticated morons. undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 18, 2021
Exponential101:
Tell us 3 standard road constructed by Ikpeazu in 8 years not those washed away by rain n for each on you listed I will ment 3 by Osun state.

Accepted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo State Denies Adopting Oodua Anthem / Buhari: Nigeria Needs N348.1 Trillion Investment To Achieve 5 Year Development / Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.