Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

The Children And I Miss You - Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Remembers Late Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Children And I Miss You - Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Remembers Late Wife (1926 Views)

Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Secretly Engaged(pix) / Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Car Crash (Photo & Video) / Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Children And I Miss You - Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Remembers Late Wife by trendysturvs(f): 8:34pm On May 18, 2021
On the 18th of May, 2019, Adedoyin Oyekan, the wife of music minister Dunsin Oyekan, passed on and 2 years after, the singer affirms that he and the children miss her.

Dunsin Oyekan and Adedoyin had been married six years before her demise.

Dunsin Oyekan wrote: 2 years today. The children and I miss you but God has been so faithful. If we focus on the pain of transition we will miss it’s purpose. “Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

https://tsbnews.com/2021/05/the-children-and-i-miss-you-gospel-singer-dunsin-oyekan-remembers-late-wife/

Re: The Children And I Miss You - Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Remembers Late Wife by Augla1: 8:41pm On May 18, 2021
So this fine woman now don decay finish for gtound,. She is now in the past.
Life is really not worth all the hassles

Rest on, the family your left behind truly loves you

1 Like

Re: The Children And I Miss You - Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Remembers Late Wife by ObongIdeas: 8:53pm On May 18, 2021
Rest on..... Death on its own dey painful!!!
Re: The Children And I Miss You - Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Remembers Late Wife by Xscape1993(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2021
Take heart sir. God knows the best for us all.
Re: The Children And I Miss You - Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Remembers Late Wife by HRSweetness(f): 8:59pm On May 18, 2021
So sad cry

God bless you Dunsin. This man's passion is like that of Apostle Paul. May God comfort you and restore.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Nike Hamzah Speaks On Alleged S*x For Role With Odunlade Adek / Musician (mc Loph) Die A Spiritual Death – Sierra-leone Pastor / Sunny Leone Hot Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.