Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (114141 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Lasay: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
If you are not having any STDs i will recommend you see my herbal doctor friend for permanent solution. My digits are 07035108002
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Agrobatic(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.

You need a nutritional treatment 2 cup of TRE EN EN. Then u can thank me later
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Onelove508: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Wch one is bitter leaf juice?

Lolz.
Maybe na d big grammar 'juice' na hmm confuse u.

Squeeze bitter leaf leaf inside water. Remove the squeezd leaf, then drink the water; na d juice be dat..

Make sure the water isn't much, so that it doesn't become too watery and lose potency- it must be very bitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by ucheuzor1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
One thing you can consider doing is masturbating first before having sex with her. Once you release that first sperm during masturbation, then have sex with her, it will take a long time before sperm comes out again.

I do it sometimes though and it's been golden. But what matters though is how you thrust. if you feel the sensation of releasing, just slow down the thrust or stop, the sperm will go back, once that happens like twice or thrice without you ejaculating, the sensation will go away and you can continue firing till you wishes to ejaculate. That can even last up to 40 mins to 1 hour

3 Likes

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by thuxzwda1: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
lereinter:

Drink black Bullet before sex

Or

Take Guinness

Twaile o!
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Camberlo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
My advise to you:
1. Play with her well before enter her, probably release first, since you don't last.

2. Don't pump (thrusting) too much

3. If you inside and notice you are about to come, ask her to pinch you harder on your body.

4. Henceforth, try and get fresh ginger and butter kola, crush like kola 2 pieces and bug ginger and sieve them, drink the water, do that for a week.

Most importantly, play with her well before penetrating, even If she is in hurry.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by danla44(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.

What breed of Aminal do you belong to that allowed sex with your partner without marriage? You should be careful and respect God's rule. I suggest you repent now and seek for God's forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by justmondris: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
NewDelhi:
Young man, get samsu oil, apply some on the crown of your salami 30 min before sex. There are lots of fakes around tho so as for the original, you'll get a tingling and burning sensation on your crown. Just enter bathroom and rub, don't let her know. I can assure you she will be screaming your name and just be squirting like toy gun.

Don't thank me, what are we men for?

Bro after applying this stuff on your joystick, can a girl suck your dick, hope the oil is not poisonous?
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Richdee1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
dantajay:
Combo to save your marriage and relationship....I may not save all one on one but by grace, humanity will be helped by my Revelations.

A man messaged me that when ever he goes home at night, if his wife start bathing and brushing teeth his mind will fly out of fear of not good in bed.

Sometimes if he manage to do one he will sleep off....now listen: if it happens that when you come ones the next minute you will be seeing double then your sperm need help.and you need energy too.

To achieve a good result soon to have a baby you need a healthy sperm....thick and good. If you drop it "one is one"

If you give your partner for four days he will be calling you lovely names.

Stop blaming the woman or witches try this combo now......

Some of the sperm leakage is not the fault of the woman, can be caused by light and weak Sperm.

Men Combo:
use this combo to boost your
Sperm and stop weak ejaculation

�Dried Uripe plantain
�Dried Date palm
�Fried soyabean
�dried wonderful kola 2pieces
�1aligetor pepper
�Few dried ginger
�Dried corn

Grind all the things above and store in a bucket with tight cover.

Then add two spoon of the powder to pap or custard and drink once a day for three weeks if you want to boost sperm then if your rod is not functioning well use up to a month.

Please I advice all men looking for baby should have this at home if you can buy honey too and be adding soon God will bless you.

This is for all men.

Note:pap should be very hot before adding the grinded powder.

DO YOU TRULY LIKE ME SHARE THIS UR FRIENDS

D

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by skedy1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
TheUndercover:
Hmm, that's too bad. I think what you're experiencing is premature ejaculation (PE) not ED.

What's your diet? Hope you're not the type that feeds on junk foods and sodas? Do you engage in working out once in a while? Can you go more than a round? If your diet is a healthy one and you also engage in working out, you might need to visit a doctor or take some herbal products.

What about forèplay or do you just jump into action? You might need to control how excited you are about the act else it will hasten up your ejaculation process. You also need to control your breathing too. Utilize the 'stop-start' technique. I don't recommend the use of 'drugs' because of addiction and damaging side effects.

And lastly, did you meet her a virgin? If she's an 'experienced' lady, you might never be able to satisfy her. If this is the case, the best thing to do is to free her, or else cheating is inevitable. If you've 'worked' on yourself and still no changes, do not go 'extreme lengths' just to satisfy a woman. Most women are poor in bed also.

Nigga needs a cold Beer!

This advise loud wella
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by skedy1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
lereinter:

Drink black Bullet before sex

Or

Take Guinness
Addiction would set in.

Plus if these options are not available, nigga would even try to avoid sex, as he knows poor perfomance will set in
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by georgeakins: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Raw or cooked?

Cooked, of course.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elzazzi:
GET RUZU BLACK FOR MEN
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by justli: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Grace001:
Let’s wait for Nairaland pastor righteousness...

To tell us that premarital sèx is a sin, so abstain from
It

And you don't think premarital sex is a sin? You've to wait for the pastor to tell you? It's one thing to sin, it's another to embrace and defend it.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Bizsquad: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
donforeign:

How much
call or text 09066651613 For details
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Buyerscity(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Chat me on Whatsapp got solutions 09057464546
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by thatsleepboy1: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Onelove508:

Lolz.
Maybe na d big grammar 'juice' na hmm confuse u.

Squeeze bitter leaf leaf inside water. Remove the squeezd leaf, then drink the water; na d juice be dat..

Make sure the water isn't much, so that it doesn't become too watery and lose potency- it must be very bitter.

First thing and last thing in the morning?
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by blazepascal(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
silibaba:
lies lies lies
how I've just said the truth
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Onelove508: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

First thing and last thing in the morning?

Not necessarily.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Onelove508: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Richdee1:

Can you do the mixture, I'll pay for it
How much

Simply short cuts; drink bitter leaf water.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Limitbreaker01: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]i don't always understand what this ppl mean when they say don't add emotions...
My brother,i remember having sex and trying to remember my frnds that had graduated n left me in school..
What could be more painful than this?
But, immediately, i just gaz...
Talking about condoms,i notice that i ejaculate faster when i use condom n my dick takes longer to errect,why because i was very comfortable ejaculating..
But u know wat helped me, I realize that i last longer using withdrawal method,....
So u could also practise same
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by samwillyco1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
KingDash:
Oga you be bad man

Am trying to help now
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Teespice:
Cococandy,

Does this topic bring back memories of that thread?

Oh I think I know what you are talking about. Yes.

This is a pretty common problem among guys tho
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by thatsleepboy1: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Onelove508:

Thank you.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Teespice(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
cococandy:

Oh I think I know what you are talking about. Yes.

This is a pretty common problem among guys tho

You are right. It is a common problem among guys.

I was wondering why the voltrons on that thread couldn't advice a brother accordingly since they seem to be gurus where ED and PE are involved.

Happy Sunday Sis.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Onelove508: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Thank you.

Uwlcm bro.

I forgot; hope you aren't a mastubator, it won't work well if you are.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Teespice:

You are right. It is a common problem among guys.

I was wondering why the voltrons on that thread couldn't advice a brother accordingly since they seem to be gurus where ED and PE are involved.

Happy Sunday Sis.

Happy Sunday kiss
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by omozu1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elzazzi:
Aviod masturbation
Always work out
Check the amount of sugar you take into your system
Best cure is that one out of three meals you will take in a day make sure of the meals is plantain or Amala
Please don't take those power drinks and drugs they are harmful to your vita organs.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Gfskw: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Damian10(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Don't play dummy, communicate with her in the moment, it helps to relax your mind and tame all unwanted excitement that could make you burst quick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.