Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,941 members, 7,845,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (114195 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nehyooh(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=NewDelhi post=102661462] Young man, get samsu oil, apply some on the crown of your salami 30 min before sex. There are lots of fakes around tho so as for the original, you'll get a tingling and burning sensation on your crown. Just enter bathroom and rub, don't let her know. I can assure you she will be screaming your name and just be squirting like toy gun.

Don't thank me, what are we men for[/quotel] grin
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Nehyooh(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
NewDelhi:
Young man, get samsu oil, apply some on the crown of your salami 30 min before sex. There are lots of fakes around tho so as for the original, you'll get a tingling and burning sensation on your crown. Just enter bathroom and rub, don't let her know. I can assure you she will be screaming your name and just be squirting like toy gun.

Don't thank me, what are we men for?
grin
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by helpsomeone: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kujo:
Make I book space I want to learn too
we produce and sell in herbs. Get cure on premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Check my profile for fact. 09078362447
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by biggy26: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
oluswaggz:
Omo I feel your pain. Mesef don tire, irony is that when I use a condom I can last one hour straight up. But let me just remove the condom under 1 minute I don drop.

Condom was helping me till I got married, I didn’t really feel it but now my wife does not like condom. I need help too
Since you are married, let me help a bit. Control your mind. Be in control not her even if she's excited. When you are getting excited, withdraw for a bit, take your mind off and then back in. Most importantly, pre-intimacy, make her cum first then go in, she won't even mind if you cum in two minutes.
More power bro.

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Odiuko1: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Elzazzi:
I will be very short and precise on this one and I really need help. I am in my late 20s and the current relationship I have with my fiance is hitting the rocks because I don't even last up to 10 seconds during sex(yes, it's that bad). We have been together for awhile now, but these days I can really see she is really frustrated at me. Anytime we make love, I end up being ashamed. Please I want someone to help me out a permanent solution. Thanks as I await responses from meaningful NLers.
You may wish to call Dr Sodiq on 07066690733. He should be able to help. Goodluck
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Sunnyobums: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
wolement:
There is an eBook that can help you. That will even help you in stoping sper* from coming out in case you are carried away and get you ready in seconds again to fire. Am not selling it o. Just message me I will give you for free.
hello bro, I sent you a mail concerning this eBook, pls I really need it
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by GlobalWay: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
danla44:

What breed of Aminal do you belong to that allowed sex with your partner without marriage? You should be careful and respect God's rule. I suggest you repent now and seek for God's forgiveness.
I'm glad to know that sensible people are still on NL. Don't mind the idiot committing Adultery with someone's future wife. I sincerely Pray she's not my future wife! Why fvck who you r not married to?! Even had the effrontery to ask here for help on how to perform than the future husband and tear the toto. cry

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Kaytixy: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oga you want me to advice you even when you know that what you are doing is against God's commandments. When you are married, before sex, drink garri 30min before and see wonders. Thank me when you finally get married.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Sammyimpostor: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Olibboy: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Wetin be the remedy bros
all about herbs
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by onlysose(m): 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
before you penetrate her:

suck her nipples for at least 30 mins
suck her Kilimajaro for at least 30mins
when you enter her Kilimanjaro, try counting from 60 backwards like 60, 59, 58.......
it takes your mind off her Kilimanjaro

In the process of counting and you feel like coming, remove from Kilimanjaro in order to reset

My friend safe journey, I wish you all the best
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by thatsleepboy1: 1:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Onelove508:

Uwlcm bro.

I forgot; hope you aren't a mastubator, it won't work well if you are.

Ahhhhh

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by thatsleepboy1: 1:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Olibboy:
all about herbs

Can I PM you pls?
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Steflum(m): 4:42am On Jun 14, 2021
I Know couple of drugs with little size effect.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Olibboy: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Can I PM you pls?
free
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 198800Mam(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2021
198800Mam:

It's cloves and not gloves
Aidan is wonder fruit in English ask any yoruba woman in market selling herbs about it
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by LegitLexLuthor(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2021
IranianSea:

Eeru Alamo in Yoruba language. Negro paper in English.
I don't know Yoruba name of glove but those Hausa people selling ginger are selling it, already in a white nylon #50 per one then you buy 4.
Only Lime, Eru alamo and Aidan or Aridan you're getting from Elewe omo but the rest is from Hausa people or you can as well get all from Elewe omo
okay thanks Man �
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Onelove508: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Ahhhhh

If you do, then that's the root course of your problem- it's no brainner.

Just quit doing it for three months. I could help u quit it if awish to.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by ucheuzor1(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2021
danla44:

What breed of Aminal do you belong to that allowed sex with your partner without marriage? You should be careful and respect God's rule. I suggest you repent now and seek for God's forgiveness.

Abeg shut up. What are you trying to form now. You wanna form a Saint that don't like woman. I bet you're more a sinner than the OP.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Greatzeus(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2021
candidbabe:
You are seeking advice on how to continue wallowing in the sin of fornication .

Chai !!! Morality has gone to the dogs.
Repent before it is too late.
Dear hypocrite,he has the problem already,whether he fornicates or not. Is it not better he solves the problem now before he gets married?
Imagine on your wedding night,your husband lasted 10seconds? How would you feel?
What surprises me is how you guys are able to make such a hypocritical comments, knowing in your heart,you have done the same thing over and over again.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by thatsleepboy1: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Onelove508:

If you do, then that's the root course of your problem- it's no brainner.

Just quit doing it for three months. I could help u quit it if awish to.

Okay. I'm interested.
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by lordally(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
IranianSea:

Young man I was once in your shoes but today, na my wife dey tire. You see all this medicine at pharmacy? It won't cure it and what you need is cure I mean... Flush it out of your body I believe you don't wanna live on drug forever cuz any play with it, Your p***k will not even stand talk of lasting 10 seconds so you need flush out your system of toxic. If you are a Yoruba guy, you will understand me better to know that we believe in herbal not all those pharmacy white meds. Get this items at Elewe omo shop.
Lime (oronbo) like (4) cut them into two.
Eeru like #50.
Aidan two is ok ( cut them in pieces).
Garlic #100 is ok
Ginger #100 is ok
Gloves #200 is ok
Tumeric #100 is ok
Boil them all and start to drink it morning and night before bed. Small red disposable cup is the measurement.
After a week morning and night then get unripe plantain cut into 3, put it in a pot then put 4 Spoonful of original honey and little water to cook it, when it done and cool, eat and drink the water, then you're back to your original MAN. Trust me that's all. But for quicker I mean... like you need Nak before you treat yourself, get onion, ginger, garlic and little lemon water, blend them and extract the juice, mix with 4 Spoonful of original honey... my man... you hear me? You go Nak so tey you tire but you need drink it anything you wanna play. But the first option is better cuz you won't need repeat it again if you cut down on sugar and those soft drinks. Your woman go thank me for this.
Omo ehhhh!!!
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by AududuNine11: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
IranianSea:

Young man I was once in your shoes but today, na my wife dey tire. You see all this medicine at pharmacy? It won't cure it and what you need is cure I mean... Flush it out of your body I believe you don't wanna live on drug forever cuz any play with it, Your p***k will not even stand talk of lasting 10 seconds so you need flush out your system of toxic. If you are a Yoruba guy, you will understand me better to know that we believe in herbal not all those pharmacy white meds. Get this items at Elewe omo shop.
Lime (oronbo) like (4) cut them into two.
Eeru like #50.
Aidan two is ok ( cut them in pieces).
Garlic #100 is ok
Ginger #100 is ok
Gloves #200 is ok
Tumeric #100 is ok
Boil them all and start to drink it morning and night before bed. Small red disposable cup is the measurement.
After a week morning and night then get unripe plantain cut into 3, put it in a pot then put 4 Spoonful of original honey and little water to cook it, when it done and cool, eat and drink the water, then you're back to your original MAN. Trust me that's all. But for quicker I mean... like you need Nak before you treat yourself, get onion, ginger, garlic and little lemon water, blend them and extract the juice, mix with 4 Spoonful of original honey... my man... you hear me? You go Nak so tey you tire but you need drink it anything you wanna play. But the first option is better cuz you won't need repeat it again if you cut down on sugar and those soft drinks. Your woman go thank me for this.
issorite
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by henrixx(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Fuckthamods:
I tire for women sef.. If you don't last long, wahala.. if you last long, wahala. My own case is that i last very long and they always complain they are tired. I can last 3 hours no joke... Many times i don't cum at all because they give up... I don't even toast women anymore cos they can't handle me in bed due to their laziness. Lately i been looking for solutions to make me cum quick cos it's really frustrating, of what use is having sex and not cumming.
I envy you my guy and I'm sure you envy me too until you're in my shoes.. Be happy
3 hours haba bross
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Fuckthamods: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
henrixx:
3 hours haba bross
That's when the girl isn't lazy and we Bleep each other.. She climbs on top when I'm tired
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by wolement: 2:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Sunnyobums:

hello bro, I sent you a mail concerning this eBook, pls I really need it

Have send you email, pls reply the mail. Sorry for the delay

1 Like

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by Sunnyobums: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
wolement:

Have send you email, pls reply the mail. Sorry for the delay
Just sent you a mail bro
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by dsocioemmy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
This thread!!!!!!
Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by helpsomeone: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
We provide cure on erectile dysfunctional. WhatsApp 07018251533

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by spra: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
wolement:
There is an eBook that can help you. That will even help you in stoping sper* from coming out in case you are carried away and get you ready in seconds again to fire. Am not selling it o. Just message me I will give you for free.

Hi.
I just sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.