Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) (3977 Views)

I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S / I Weep For The South: Former Goveror Of Zamfara, Sanni Yerima / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by BSF: 8:39am On May 19, 2021
santopelele:
The news might be fake, but all written up there are all true. All southern leaders are Slaves to the north

Is there anything written there that is not true? Not at all.

What bothers me most is this, is there a spell cast over the entire Southern Nigeria leaders that will not allow them to see the perpetual slavery that the south has been subjected to?

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Great2017: 8:51am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

You are the one trying to be mischievous.. Was the issue raised by Yerima?

It may or may not have been written by Yerima.

Now, we will know who is actually mischievous between you and me. So, I ask again, are the issues raised fake?
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:58am On May 19, 2021
helinues:
Very fake

What is really wrong with you? You cant be completely okay and still be like this, a pattern so glaring and obvious, yet you say it is fake, how?

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by helinues: 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Great2017:

It may or may not have been written by Yerima.

Now, we will know who is actually mischievous between you and me. So, I ask again, are the issues raised fake?

The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

Very big fat lie

Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

Another big fat lie

Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.
The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

Very contradictory

Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC
So no rehabilitation of Southern airports during GEJ's time.

Infact everything wrote there is just full of bunkum.

In politics, only few emotions are allowed to be attached if not, one would just be swallowing everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 19, 2021
NNAMDI KANU: NOBODY HAS EVER SERVED THE NORTH AND NOT COME BACK IN SHAME
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 19, 2021
muykem:
Fake and full of lies.
To those who don't follow politics....those of us that has been paying attention to this knows nobody has ever put northern agenda first that was not disgraced by the north

If you're capable of selling your own people out for their benefits they will never ever trust you
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by aprilwise(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2021
What this man listed above are true I wept for my southerns
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Zieus: 11:30am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

This was posted in one of the secessionist fb page
so because it was posted there automatically that means its a lie bah.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by LordIsaac(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2021
And now, Tinubu is leaving markets burnt in the South West and donating to markets burnt in the North... Yet, I pray he loses....
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 19, 2021
dfrost:
Yerima wrote this? shocked lipsrsealed undecided

He never would.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 19, 2021
helinues:

This was posted in one of the secessionist fb page

Google "Igbo propaganda and Nigerian civil war". Igbos have a penchant for embracing dishonorable ways to fight percieved enemies.

Ludicrous propaganda is one and killing themselves while setting their home land on fire is another as we are seeing today with UGM, ESN etal.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Igbos will never get that point.

In trying to fight monsters, tactics fo tactics, Igbos become monsters themselves or maybe they were always monsters to begin with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Of Justice, Government Of Alberta, Canada Calls For Kanu's Release / To Understand UGM Phenomenon You Need To Understand One Thing About The Igbo / Police Brutality Inquiry: Kaduna Receives Report, To Issue White Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.