Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) (3960 Views)

I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S / I Weep For The South: Former Goveror Of Zamfara, Sanni Yerima / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Voy(m): 6:19am On May 19, 2021
You must understand something, all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured. We can go back a little to pull out some examples.

(1). Governor Peter Odili wanted to run for presidency, he squandered River State money on Northern Emirs and Northern Opinion leaders. At the end, he failed.

(2). General Olusegun Obasanjo held up all development programmes in the South and promoted infrastructure development in the North in order to get the 3rd term agenda through. At the end, he failed.

(3). James Ibori wanted to be a Vice President to President Yar’dua, in place of Jonathan. Delta State Liaison office in Abuja, became an ATM for all the Northern PDP members. At the end, not only did he fail, he was sent to prison.

(4). Jonathan Goodluck postponed South South development to his anticipated second tenure and put in all resources to the rehabilitation of the Almajiris, Emirs Palace from Sokoto to Maiduguri. Built Abuja-Kaduna Rail line when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was impassable, East-West Road was a mere historical concept; built and completed Federal Universities in Katsina, Jigawa, etc but did foundation ground breaking for the the Federal University in Bayelsa. At the end, he was sent out of the Villa by the Northern INEC Chairman he appointed.

(5). Under Jonathan, the then Minister for Aviation, Stella Odua, funded in full, the rehabilitation and upgrading of the Kano, Sokoto, Katsina Airports but Port Harcourt Airport operated from a Tarpaulin, Enugu completely short down. At the end, AMCON took over all her assets and currently facing EFCC.

(6). Our brother Ibe Kachukwu was the Chairman of NNPC BOT and Petroleum Minister at the same time. He promoted the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline. He rehabilitated the Petroleum institute in Kaduna when the Petroleum Institute in Warri was not captured in the budget. He was humiliated out of office.

(7). Obono Obla, SAN was appointed the Chairman of Government Asset Recovery Committee. His target was only all past office holders from the South South and South East. At the end, he was framed and arrested.

( 8 ). The immediate past Managing Director of NDDC and Akwa Ibom State APC Governorship candidate, Nsima Ekere gave out emergency jobs (contracts) only to Southern Contractors fronting for Northerners. NDDC became an ATM for “the Villa Boys”. Where is he now?

(9). Rotimi Amaechi is lobbying to be the next Vice President, in 2023. His first action is to sell the South and became a saboteur. No wonder why as a Transport Minister, he found it very necessary to build the Lagos-Ibadan- Abuja-Kaduna-Kano-Katsina Rail line, Calabar-Maiduguri Rail line, Transport University in Katsina. The Great Eastern Railway line From Port Harcourt via Aba, Onitsha to Enugu to Okene in his books, is not feasible.
The minister is completing the biggest rail and road line into Niger Republic and towards the border of Niger Republic and other countries while the roads in the south are impassable. What Niger Republic has benefited in this Administration is bigger that all that South-South and South-East combined. Who are the Managing Directors of Nigerian Ports Authority and NIMASA?

(10). The current Petroleum Minister, Chief Timipre Sylva, has initiated the construction of the Ajaokuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline to facilitate the building of a Gas Power Station in Abuja and Kaduna and “to turn Kano into an Industrial Head Quarters”. The man is from Bayelsa State where there is over 90% unemployment and no electricity from National Grid.

(11). Ahmed Tinubu, for his desire to rule Nigeria practically sold the South and with his bullion vans rigged Buhari to power. History will tell of him soon like others.

(12). The number of appointments of people from Niger Republic in Buhari Administration is bigger than all south combined and all the National Assembly members are aware but keep quiet because of future ambition and to avoid probe.

The story is long!

https://www./2938849359684324/permalink/3119076014994990/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by helinues: 6:23am On May 19, 2021
Very fake

4 Likes

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by dfrost: 6:26am On May 19, 2021
Yerima wrote this? shocked lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Kayceo2010: 6:38am On May 19, 2021
Very true.. But they still don't want to learn.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by PissfulProtester: 6:40am On May 19, 2021
dfrost:
Definitely going to be debunked soon

That is not the handwriting of yerima. Yerima will never use some foul languages peculiar to the frustrated IPoB sympathisers. It must be one hammerhead scammer who must have been using Yerima's name to swindle people on Facebook

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by moriss33(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2021
Oh well....they will continue to be disgraced
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by muykem: 6:54am On May 19, 2021
Fake and full of lies.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by chikatecha: 6:56am On May 19, 2021
You should weep for your region Mr. Yerima
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by CandyOps(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Definitely going to be debunked soon

That is not the handwriting of yerima. Yerima will never use some foul languages peculiar to the frustrated IPoB sympathisers. It must be one hammerhead scammer who must have been using Yerima's name to swindle people on Facebook

No be even that one. Shey Yerima Sabi speak English like dis? And moreover no Northern governor has any moral right to criticize southern governors.

You don't call someone who's taller than you 'short. North wey be poverty centre of the world dey complain about misgovernance!

Even the roads wey dem dey always use boost sef, ordinary Onitsha still get better road networks than most states in Nigeria so he should just GETTAT!

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by yanabasee1(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2021
You must understand something, all Southern politicians are driven by untold degree of selfishness. While in office, they are all aspiring for the next office. The strategy to get on the ladder is to sacrifice their people, their towns and villages and their region. They do everything possible to please the Hausa Fulani Northerners in order to be favoured.

If this was actually written by Yerima which I strongly doubt......

Then the North should put down their face in shame.

There is no region that has ever threatened this country to soak people with their blood , except a northerner, who have been contesting for power for more than a decade.

The North who claimed that their son only ruled for a term and so, they needed to impose a dullard on all Nigerians to complete Yar'adua's regime.

And why is the North appointing only their sons to be directors and heads of different agencies in Nigeria?

The north should stop blaming the south and look into why there is boko haram in their region... which is politically motivated.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by bhella10: 7:04am On May 19, 2021
Even though I hate this man with passion for his role in Boko haram, but everything he listed up there are nothing but the truth.

3 Likes

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by InaNla(f): 7:06am On May 19, 2021

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by NaMe4: 7:11am On May 19, 2021
helinues:
Very fake

Still yet to find the LIE in the write-up.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by royalamour(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2021
grin
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by WorldRichest: 7:21am On May 19, 2021
The idiot should weep for his forefathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by helinues: 7:22am On May 19, 2021
NaMe4:

Still yet to find the LIE in the write-up.

This was posted in one of the secessionist fb page
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by NnadyAutos: 7:23am On May 19, 2021
It is well.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by WorldRichest: 7:24am On May 19, 2021
dfrost:

His English is not that good.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by amazingspiderma: 7:31am On May 19, 2021
Actually True.
However, I have noticed that the Asaba Declaration is really causing unrest in some quarters.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Africanwardrobe(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2021
As u all re coming to d Yerima thread, sha come to dz one too...

https://www.nairaland.com/6539320/dont-left-out-make-insane
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:41am On May 19, 2021
Bola Tinubu didn't sell the entire south , He sold only the south west and today the region is paying for it.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by OmegaDesign: 7:59am On May 19, 2021
Accept my condolence.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by gentiles(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2021
That shit was written by an igbo, we know your modus operandi, so we are not deceived. You use other tribes names to write gibberish on the internet.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Eduboy1990: 8:09am On May 19, 2021
muykem:
Fake and full of lies.
True
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Great2017: 8:09am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

This was posted in one of the secessionist fb page
Is the information or issues raised also fake?
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by slam7000(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2021
Ahmed Yerima the sharia governor wouldn’t write that. This is fake.
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by babyfaceafrica: 8:12am On May 19, 2021
Yerima English isn't this good, this didn't come from him abegiii
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by santopelele(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2021
The news might be fake, but all written up there are all true. All southern leaders are Slaves to the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by helinues: 8:22am On May 19, 2021
Great2017:

Is the information or issues raised also fake?

Raised by who?
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by 9icest: 8:23am On May 19, 2021
Big hmmmm
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by Great2017: 8:28am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Raised by who?
Using question to answer a question. So much for your sophistication. I hail thee!
Re: I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) by helinues: 8:30am On May 19, 2021
Great2017:

Using question to answer a question. So much for your sophistication. I hail thee!

You are the one trying to be mischievous.. Was the issue raised by Yerima?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naked ESN Member/Members Seen Brandishing Guns In Broad Daylight Are DSS Agents / PDP Campaign Council Ask Nigerians To Save Nigeria From "Current Drift" / I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.