Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,240 members, 7,825,929 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom (42931 Views)

Alfred Diete-spiff The Man That Betrayed Biafra[photos] / Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by SouthSouth1914: 9:25am On May 20, 2021
InterpolEyes:
i have worked there, i bleeped countless people wives and girlfriends. they can Bleep for afrika. their tow taw is black and u need light to see it

You have never been there! How long from Agip terminal to brasstown? From what waterside can you get transportation to Brass Town?

You are just a petty low lifer who has drown himself in local olosho business. Crazy clown
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by InterpolEyes: 10:23am On May 20, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You have never been there! How long from Agip terminal to brasstown? From what waterside can you get transportation to Brass Town?

You are just a petty low lifer who has drown himself in local olosho business. Crazy clown
we use house boats for this u peasant
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by SouthSouth1914: 10:24am On May 20, 2021
InterpolEyes:
we use house boats for this u peasant

Lying cunt!
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by owobokiri(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2021
Okoyiboz3:

When the Niger Delta was agitating for its own Nation during the First Republic, guess who arrested and jailed them? An Igbo man.

The Niger Delta is doing very well without you Igbo traitors. After all, Niger Delta has produced a President. Even the current Deputy Senate President is a Niger Deltan.
For all the noise you Igbos have been making since 1960, the highest an Igbo man has become in this Republic is to be the Deputy of a Grade 2 Certificate holder.

You are political minorities and not fit to open your dirty mouths when those who have produced presidents are talking.

If they call a meeting of former Presidents of countries in Africa today, no Igbo man dead or alive is qualified to attend.
All these IDP campers and their watery mouth sef..
Arguing up and down like oloshos dragging boyfriend
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by InterpolEyes: 11:09am On May 20, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Lying cunt!
your papa i worked in brass and bleeped the wife of the owner of the only bakery in brass
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by SouthSouth1914: 11:29am On May 20, 2021
InterpolEyes:
your papa i worked in brass and bleeped the wife of the owner of the only bakery in brass

You were a slave in Your village!!! Tell me the road to brass? You don’t even know the difference between brass and brasstown! Local ashewo
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by InterpolEyes: 12:11pm On May 20, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You were a slave in Your village!!! Tell me the road to brass? You don’t even know the difference between brass and brasstown! Local ashewo
shut up, e sure me say i bleeped atleast your mama or sisters or one female relative when i was in brass. because the nuber of taw taw is bleeped was uncountable. i am returning
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by SouthSouth1914: 1:51pm On May 20, 2021
InterpolEyes:
shut up, e sure me say i bleeped atleast your mama or sisters or one female relative when i was in brass. because the nuber of taw taw is bleeped was uncountable. i am returning

These are words of a dysfunctional child whose Mum is a prostitute under Ugbomosho bridge. Get a life dude
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by InterpolEyes: 3:48pm On May 20, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

i am a child whose Mum is a prostitute under Ugbomosho bridge. i need a life
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by SouthSouth1914: 3:53pm On May 20, 2021
InterpolEyes:
I am a child whose Mum is a prostitute under Ugbomosho bridge. i need a life
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by InterpolEyes: 4:18pm On May 20, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

this one you dey copy my format of aattack lke say na me follow rape your mama, are u normal?
Re: Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom by Ikokobara: 11:19pm On May 30, 2021
baralatie:
Wow!strange indeed! You are from brass?
Yeah Okpoama to be precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery / Not Easy To Get Evidence To Probe Diezani - Buhari / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.