Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

From Poland To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Poland To Nigeria (2072 Views)

Jobs And Work Permit Available In Poland / Work And Study In Poland / Saudi Arabia Vs Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Poland To Nigeria by Wahalaperson: 10:11am On May 19, 2021
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Wahalaperson: 10:16am On May 19, 2021
This is urgent please, my mum is on my neck, saying my refusal to send my bro money is an impediment on His progress
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Driggs: 10:19am On May 19, 2021
Glo 1TB for one year is N100,000..

And that's the most expensive..

Your brother is a yahoo boy with only one client..

14 Likes

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by xest(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2021
250,000 naira data is not enough for him to do data in a month? Does he share data to other ppl learning programming? That should be more than enough please.

1 Like

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Driggs: 10:20am On May 19, 2021
Driggs:

Whatsapp me on +234 91 3057 6357.. I will help you install unlimited fibre in his house for less...
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Wahalaperson: 10:24am On May 19, 2021
The matter don tire me my brother
xest:
250,000 naira data is not enough for him to do data in a month? Does he share data to other ppl learning programming? That should be more than enough please.

1 Like

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Wahalaperson: 10:25am On May 19, 2021
Please is there any alternative ? Can I send data directly to his line in naija ?
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Wahalaperson: 10:27am On May 19, 2021
Thanks boss, I’m not interest in that one at least for now. Thanks. Lalasticlala
Driggs:

Whatsapp me on +234 91 3057 6357.. I will help you install unlimited fibre in his house for less...
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by thorpido(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2021
Stand your ground.Send him the same amount you have been sending him Tell him to learn to manage things.
Even you in Poland knows you have to manage your electricity consumption and other things.
If he chooses to be irresponsible then let him be.
€500 a month? If that's not enough for him he should look for money elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Driggs: 10:29am On May 19, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Thanks boss, I’m not interest in that one at least for now. Thanks. Lalasticlala

You want a solution.. they brought one.. you dey find lala..

na attention you want.. and your thread is a lie

2 Likes

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Wahalaperson: 10:32am On May 19, 2021
Wahala, so I must patronize you? Abeg bros allow me find my attention in peace mr fiber man
Driggs:

3 Likes

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Daisukee: 10:35am On May 19, 2021
Naija. So you want a liar and attention seeker to patronize you sef.
Driggs:

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Daisukee: 10:37am On May 19, 2021
Op, google is your best friend. Someone did something similar from Bulgaria with a platform called azimo

1 Like

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Nbote(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2021
How many ppl dey earn 250k in a month? Which kind useless programming is he learning dat requires data consumption of 250k a month?? Bros if I b U I for jus lock up for a couple of months, dey'll b the ones begging for 100k

1 Like

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Barbiturate(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2021
I'm sorry to tell you this, your brother is a very wicked person. He thinks you pick money or what? 500 Euro is #289,000. That money is far enough for his monthly upkeep and data. He's probably using the money for something else he's not telling you.

Depending on his network. For MTN, 110GB is 20k per month. This should be enough for him in a month. Even if he uses above that, 50k data should be far enough. The remaining money should take care of other things.

You can use worldremit to send him credit/data.

Don't let your family take you for a fool. Let ur brother know that you know how things work here. Let him know that the money is more than enough!

2 Likes

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by FManager(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Hello nairalanders, greetings. I came to Poland last year, Due to Normal naija mentality my peeps down in naija think all is well financially with me hence the constant financial demands.i have a junior sibling who we agreed I will be responsible for his data because he is learning programming, I normally send him up to 500 euro approximately for data monthly, all in the name of data. and also send him money when necessary for other stuffs, the problem is he still complains the money for data is not always enough and it has caused some bad blood between us, I have resolved to stop sending him money for data kpatakpta but will only continue if there’s any way I can send data to him directly from Poland here, Is it possible to transfer data to him directly from Poland here? What’s the easiest and best platform to do this? Please the issue is somewhat urgent . Thanks .

dat your brother na theif, firstly demand he shows you what he has done with the skill he learned, secondly use bitrefill its the best platform to top up airtime using crypto, you will just need his number and the amount you want to to up for him, you don't need $500 for data, feels he's misusing the money.

1 Like

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by doubleE70: 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
Nbote:
How many ppl dey earn 250k in a month? Which kind useless programming is he learning dat requires data consumption of 250k a month?? Bros if I b U I for jus lock up for a couple of months, dey'll b the ones begging for 100k
even 50k sef
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Nazgul: 7:51pm On May 19, 2021
I use 5k for subscription every month and Airtel gives me 20GB plus another 20GB bonus including 10GB free YouTube night that's about 50GB in total. With that amount of data, I don't think there's anything I can't stream or learn in a month.

Your brother is a heartless criminal who doesn't care about anyone but himself, ignore him...if he keeps bugging you, let him know that you're aware of how much data is sold in Nigeria and tell him to give you a comprehensive report on how he's been spending the monies you've been giving him in the past or else you won't send him any more money.

3 Likes

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by LadySarah: 8:03pm On May 19, 2021
grin
Even if he wants to programme us to may 29th 2023 or open heaven's gate on judgement day for us or decode the day Fulani herders will go back to Algeria with their Grand patron.

Egbon,you have an amateur thief.Tell him we said so.
20k data will suffice him in mth.Convert to Euros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by sulorog(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Hello nairalanders, greetings. I came to Poland last year, Due to Normal naija mentality my peeps down in naija think all is well financially with me hence the constant financial demands.i have a junior sibling who we agreed I will be responsible for his data because he is learning programming, I normally send him up to 500 euro approximately for data monthly, all in the name of data. and also send him money when necessary for other stuffs, the problem is he still complains the money for data is not always enough and it has caused some bad blood between us, I have resolved to stop sending him money for data kpatakpta but will only continue if there’s any way I can send data to him directly from Poland here, Is it possible to transfer data to him directly from Poland here? What’s the easiest and best platform to do this? Please the issue is somewhat urgent . Thanks .

Your brother is ungrateful element, pls don't send him money again until he change his way.
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by habsydiamond(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2021
In short, ur brother is using ur money to catch cruise oo.... Thats what some family member use to do when they have someone abroad, all they do is to milk them dry... The worst part is if u give them money to run a project for u, they will spend the money and will be displaying the pictures from another person's project to u.... Though most of them use to think that to make money abroad is quite easy as if they pick it on the floor there. It's better u send ur data from where u are ooo... If u don't want to be wasting ur funds every month

1 Like

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Mrscarter(f): 11:47am On May 22, 2021
Driggs:

grin
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Mrscarter(f): 11:49am On May 22, 2021
Nbote:

Yeah wouldnt it be cheaper to get an unlimited data plan for a set price per month
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by tunize(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2021
You be better brother oooh. You usually send him around 250k monthly for data alone and he still complains na wa oooh. Is he subscribing for the full community?

Your brother think sey to make money easy if he was a wise spender, he could have just done a year plan.

A year plan is 100k or so!!
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by 5ine: 1:40pm On May 22, 2021
I'm sure your brother can see your post, he is a nairalander.
He has started learning bad tin from nairaland scammers
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2021
If your brother collect that 500euro for a year.he go buy clean camry muscle.see cashing out .lol.if e even learn am finish,will he get a job of 500euro here in Naija.i know some programmers earn more but some earn less too.you pay your brother salary so grin.chai,your brother get mind o,he still dey say e no reach

1 Like

Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2021
Wahalaperson:

Brother how you take go there abeg..give us some highlights because I really wanna be in abroad someday ��
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Philipmighty(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2021
Hmmm what else can i say, sending 250k just for data in a month?? Even if in be celebrity, which celebrity dey use that kind amount for only data here in Nigerian, the worst part is even him quarreling with you, on top your money, well shaa nah for you, if it is me for now, i know send again....let him suffer to make that kind money in a month here in Nigerian, then in go know say to make money anywhere is not easy.
Besides nah Awufu money in dey chop
So he thinks is easy, who knows wether no be in girlfriend dey even chop the money wey you just dey suffer dey send for him.
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2021
Wahalaperson:

Your brother is not telling you the truth.

You can buy 1Tb for N100,000 if you're using Airtel and even if your brother is s heavy user this should last him at least 2 months!
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by anthonyuncle(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2021
this your brother is a thief
Re: From Poland To Nigeria by Emmadoc: 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
xest:

Just imagine bro, I don't think that his brother is into programming, maybe he spends the money on something else.

250k a month just for data, and still not enough for him, even Gee boys no spend reach that amount.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Shy To Ask Girls Out / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.