Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo (36592 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by vickydevoka(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Nothing supersedes peace of mind.

It takes Grace and Mercy of God for a Nigerian girl to give you peace of mind in marriage.
It's not possible currently. That's how de wire to be. U just have to get use to it.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2021
How them wan take do this kind case?
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Romanoff(f): 12:29pm On May 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Nice....
Thanks for the info....is that IG yours?

@SeniorWriter

Nah. It's not. I follow her as well.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Seniorwriter(m): 12:29pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Nah. It's not. I follow her as well.

Alright
Stay Financially Intelligent...
Hope you are also earning via Online?
Don't just use your internet access for just frivolities!
Stay Woke.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by katlynf73: 12:30pm On May 19, 2021
emmnprince:

Pre-marriage Advisor these one you're saying marry this, don't marry that, who would you now advice to marry those who you advised us in your comment above?

My brother, marriage is serious issue. If you are not ready or prepared to marry then don't marry. It's better to stay single than start fighting and endangering someone else's life
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by emmnprince(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:

So sad.

cry
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by chrizzyace: 12:33pm On May 19, 2021
Pride will always be the major problem in marriages and the moment couples learn to respect each other,and understand when to back down when the argument is getting hot, things will be fine... you can't always win an argument in a marriage or relationship... its so sad the innocent child died because the parents stupidity.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Frales6(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2021
emmnprince:

You're truly the best in your own way!
Yes ooo, I will always be the best!

Resurrect kwa!
Yes. Anyhow they want to do it, let dem do it because they don't value life. Something that they cannot make and they're taking it for granted. make dem wake the pikin abeg...I hate rubbish.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by nigmarelli(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2021
BF69BF:
Everybody wan be parents, even people wey no get sense at all, like this two efulefu.

I've said it before, if you are not mentally, financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually stable, please and please don't think of bringing any child into this world talkless of raising children. You don't have sense, simple.

This two fools should be charged with homicide. I hate nonsense.

Greetings Ma'am.
Best comment here and coming from a female i am truly impressed, truly impressed. No sides taken just straight to the point and stating the obvious truth. Wow. God bless you Missy.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by aryzgreat: 12:46pm On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Did they change their surnames to Yoruba? What's the meaning of Ijokun in Igbo?

Highly irresponsible parents animals.

Bearing Igbo first name does not make him Igbo.

Could be the guy's mother is Igbo and gave him Igbo name. But they are yorubas going by the surname
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by IjidolaExchange: 12:49pm On May 19, 2021
This is terrible !!!

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by BF69BF: 12:52pm On May 19, 2021
nigmarelli:

Greetings Ma'am.
Best comment here and coming from a female i am truly impressed, truly impressed. No sides taken just straight to the point and stating the obvious truth. Wow. God bless you Missy.

I'm not "Ma'am" o, but anyways, thanks.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by blazepascal(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2021
That's why people fear marriage. everybody now is hot tempered. I don't know if its the economy of this country or what.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by LibanKush: 12:59pm On May 19, 2021
Na the result be day,when two big Elephants dey fight ,Na the grass dey suffer am

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by ProfAmaben(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2021
aryzgreat:

Bearing Igbo first name does not make him Igbo.

Could be the guy's mother is Igbo and gave him Igbo name. But they are yorubas going by the surname

Another interesting angle.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by wisdomkid: 1:09pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:
It takes Grace and Mercy of God for a Nigerian girl to give you peace of mind in marriage.

You didn't even know what caused the fight, yet, you prickly point out the female as the problem?

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by tayewomi(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
Future is transgendered grin
why not kuku say the future is bobrisky, oloshoooooo ��
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by LoudLord(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2021
No need to arrest them sef

Them don learn lesson
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Lostchild(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2021
katlynf73:
If you must marry my dear brothers, marry a woman who would give you peace of mind. Someone who loves you more than you do. Someone who will be loyal no matter what. Forget beauty. Go for peace of mind instead.

My sisters, biko make una no marry mad man. Some men are mad. Don't marry for money only. Marry someone with cool head and that loves you and can take care of you. Dont go and practice feminism inside marriage oh otherwise you go seeFinish

I love building websites. If you need a reliable website designer then Click here
Get started today without advance payments.

This women
Even if they marry a cool man, they will use their rotten character to turn the man in to a mad man.

I am a very cool and gentle guy but I dated a girl who almost turn me into a mad man
(a woman beater)

Women are impossible

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by kabillionaire(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:
The moment there is abuse in a marriage, save yourself and children first.

Why will you hit a pregnant woman, why will you be fighting with a woman who gave birth two weeks ago.

A woman that should be on bed rest eating hot amala and pepper soup while she recovers.

Why will you put a two week old baby on your back and be fighting?

Plenty plenty questions o.

It takes two to fight.

Why would a woman who just gave birth fight her husband?

Any time you hear about domestic violence, hear from both side first.

In most cases, the woman is always at fault.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Romanoff(f): 2:15pm On May 19, 2021
kabillionaire:

It takes two to fight.

Why would a woman who just gave birth fight her husband?

Any time you hear about domestic violence, hear from both side first.

In most cases, the woman is always at fault.

Should she just sit and be collecting punches?

I know a secondary school friend whose parents had to break in to her husband punching her while their one month baby was crying.

He had been beating her even while she was pregnant.

Thank God she has divorced the brute and married another guy.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by favour32(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Nai make if you dey wealthy, arrange as many wives as you can....two wives wey I get, dey compete to give me joy,hence peace dey as dem dey live like sisters.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Blackdisciple(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2021
Useless couples
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Lighthammer(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2021
Devil incarnate,the man should be skinned alive.and the woman should be fed to the dogs
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by EndRape2(f): 3:05pm On May 19, 2021
Good men exist, thank God you are single.

1. Marry from your tribe, except his mother is not a tribal person, before you can consider him .

2. Check his family history, is he from a God fearing home, where the mother fear God, and brought all her children
up in the fear of God,

3. Check his past relationships, is he a guy that can keep a woman, how many relationship has he had in the past, if many avoid him.

4. Test him, you can pretend to be sick, go to hospital and see if he will come.
check if he is the caring type, or the type that will not care about you.

5. Run if he is a mummy boys, my mummy say, my mummy say, My mummy say , please run run run run

6. Check if he is a the type of men that sees women as partners and not slave. Check how he talk if he loves and respect women.

uotee author=phodoraz post=101846695]Why are some people hell bent on making marriage look so bad? Just negodu these two morons... Now the baby paid the ultimate price. I hope they are happy now? They failed and should paid..

No matter what I won't be discouraged. Good men still exist and marriage is not all rosy but it is still worth it... [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by ajebuter(f): 3:17pm On May 19, 2021
In a decent clime, the both of them would spend at least 10 years behind bars for child endangerment and second degree murder.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Oysdam(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Nigerian girl this, Nigerian girl that
Most of you are just plain dumb
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Dobest: 3:44pm On May 19, 2021
Foolish and idiotic woman, you carry your baby on your back and was fighting your husband, now you want me to pity you ,God punish you there idiot.
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 19, 2021
What could make couples fight? going physical? why?why would a man raise his hands on the love of his life?
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by West2019(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2021
Next person plz
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by katlynf73: 4:13pm On May 19, 2021
Lostchild:

This women
Even if they marry a cool man, they will use their rotten character to turn the man in to a mad man.

I am a very cool and gentle guy but I dated a girl who almost turn me into a mad man
a (woman beater)

Women are impossible

Best way is to walk away instead of beating. Cos beating sef no fit beat sense into them. If you marry the wrong woman. My brother na God go deliver you if not you go seeFinish
Re: Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 19, 2021
EndRape2:
Good men exist, thank God you are single.

1. Marry from your tribe, except his mother is not a tribal person, before you can consider him .

2. Check his family history, is he from a God fearing home, where the mother fear God, and brought all her children
up in the fear of God,

3. Check his past relationships, is he a guy that can keep a woman, how many relationship has he had in the past, if many avoid him.

4. Test him, you can pretend to be sick, go to hospital and see if he will come.
check if he is the caring type, or the type that will not care about you.

5. Run if he is a mummy boys, my mummy say, my mummy say, My mummy say , please run run run run

6. Check if he is a the type of men that sees women as partners and not slave. Check how he talk if he loves and respect women.

Thanks for the tips...
Number 5 though, funny but it's just the fact
... I really appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me / Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes / Marrying Last As First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.